Haohmaru vs Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
There shouldn't be too much problem with this match, if the Goku vs Zero match went through. I was wondering if there was a match between Haohmaru and Kenshin who would win?

Remulous
Good fight, Haomaru but both samurais are good. I hear Samurai X was inspired by Samurai Showdown.

jake hamoy
Hell! kenshin would defenitely win. What is strength if you could not hit your enemy? That is GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jake hamoy
kenshin is the best!

Captain SEX
Speed blitz.

Kayne Archeron
kenshin's speed vs. haomaru's power and fire tornadoes... i can't decide

Gokuhase
To me I think that Kenshin would win with all his God speed and all. He'd slice that Haomaru

jake hamoy
hey no ones votin' for haohmaru? kenshin's dominating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jake hamoy
ama kakeru ryu no hirameki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jake hamoy
guyz? hey why there is no haohmaru fans here?

jake hamoy
i wish i could see kenshin and haohmaru fightin'. sure it would b a good match.
i even made a fanfic manga of it. kenshin won but he is badly injured. how's that?

King Kandy

Remulous
I think Haomaru would win...maybe if not a draw. In the Samurai Showdown movie Haomaru was no joke and he can throw out tornadoes.

jake hamoy
well i respect your idea but sure thing it would be a nice fight though. however i'm sure kenshin would win since tornadoes have a weak point. besides kenshin's kuzu ryu sen is unblockable. the only way not to taste its damaging effects is to evade from it.

jake hamoy
if you lack speed, kuzu ryu sen is a very fatal blow to anyone unarmored. however maybe miss charlotte colde could withstand it ( because of her armor).

jake hamoy
oh sorry for saying there's no haohmaru fans here. your first reaction is a bit unclear. i do agree haohmaru's a very lethal samurai too.

jake hamoy
but do you think kenshin can defeat ukyo tachibana?

Remulous
I change my mind, Haomaru would definetly win, not in an easy fight though. Haomaru can do everything Kenshin can but he tosses tornadoes too.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by jake hamoy
well i respect your idea but sure thing it would be a nice fight though. however i'm sure kenshin would win since tornadoes have a weak point. besides kenshin's kuzu ryu sen is unblockable. the only way not to taste its damaging effects is to evade from it.

tornadoes have a weak point? what, did you run out in a tornado and swing a sword at it? laughing

evil_kidz
both are gay, saikano is better

jake hamoy
hey, haohmaru can not copy kenshin's kuzu ryusen nor the kenshin revolving sword technique nor his umbrella dance.( the latter skill can be used by shizumaru though). high spped techniques are very difficult to execute for big and strong but not so speedy warriors like haohmaru.

jake hamoy
kenshin's ryu tsui sen zan (modified dragon hammer dodge that instead of bashing the enemy's on the head, kenshin would thrust his sword through his target then jump away and repeat it again to another target almost consecutively) is very difficult, if not impossible, for haohmaru to execute. it requires speed, accuracy and light bodiness to properly do it. with haohmaru's weight and size, it's wrong to say he can do it. not all kenshin's moves are possible for haohmaru to copy. sorry.

jake hamoy
haohmaru can maybe jump on his enemy below him,stunning him and then decapitate him but not the way kenshin can do it with stealth.(kenshin promised not to kill HUMANS again but if monsters appeared and threaten all life, do you think kenshin would not kill them and use his old skills as battousai?)

jake hamoy
tornadoes, like other storms, have eyes. in that area, the wind is in its slowest state. however, if i'm kenshin, i would evade it and then use the combo attack kenshin used against shishio then finish off the fight by using ama kakeru ryu no hirameki.

King Kandy
Actualy, It was blocked without fail by Enishi.

jake hamoy
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/eek.gif
eek! eek! my wrong. well kuzu ryu sen was once unblockable until that damn enishi showed up. i do doubt if haohmaru can block that technique. he is not that fast to perfectly block all those blows.

cloud_99
i would belive Kenshin would win
but his only problem is that he is to merciful
Haomaru would not be so nice

Kayne Archeron
how many people actually know who Haomaru is besides me?
alot of you probably wouldn't take him so lightly if you did

Remulous
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
how many people actually know who Haomaru is besides me?
alot of you probably wouldn't take him so lightly if you did Yeah he's one bad ass samurai, he's really buff too.

jake hamoy
i do not under estimate haohmaru. in fact his combos comboed with another combo with fire spin really hurts. however, kenshin's ama kakeru ryu no hirameki is a way too deadly. if he only used katana during the fight against shishio and not sakabattou, shishio should have been cut to pieces. ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin besides it was a handicapped match for kenshin since he is already badly injured. if haohmaru was a murderous demon(not human), kenshin can do that against him.(too bad he's a good man, not a demon).

Kayne Archeron
i do not under estimate haohmaru. in fact his combos comboed with another combo with fire spin really hurts. however, kenshin's ama kakeru ryu no hirameki is a way too deadly. if he only used katana during the fight against shishio and not sakabattou, shishio should have been cut to pieces. ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin besides it was a handicapped match for kenshin since he is already badly injured. if haohmaru was a murderous demon(not human), kenshin can do that against him.(too bad he's a good man, not a demon).

Haomaru does have this weird demon twin named Rasetsumaru... wonder how he'd do against Kenshin?

Kenshinswife
KENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.