Mysterio vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Mysterio vs Batman. Who wins?

lando005
depends on prep

Milkie
Ray Mysterio wins

rotiart
There's supposedly 3 mysterioes now... I'd say the two regular mysterios would lose... but that third "demonic?" one is a question to me.

Badabing
Originally posted by Milkie
Ray Mysterio wins
619! laughing

PRAYERRUN
three myserio's?????um when did this happen? lol the only one I'm aware of is the one on the spiderman cartoon. do you have any way of telling me where to find pics of them?

lando005
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
three myserio's?????um when did this happen? lol the only one I'm aware of is the one on the spiderman cartoon. do you have any way of telling me where to find pics of them? yea there have been 2 for a loong time and just recently a 3rd was created... they all wear just about the same threads so dont worry about looks and you can find info on them at the usual places like wikipedia and such

PRAYERRUN
ok so back to the battle. they both have prep. who wins?

rotiart
is it the demonic one... or a "human" one...

spiderman even said of the two "human" mysterios that one was more powerful than the other.

PRAYERRUN
according to wikepedia, there was a mysterio that was a mutant. the weirdest part is that Quenton Beck,(the original mysterio) killed himself by shooting himself in the head, then returned with half of his head still missing. I wonder what was up with THAT????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.