Gorgon Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep who wins?

long pig
Gorgon because of his telepathy. Although, DD's ninja thing makes him impossible to mind read.

srankmissingnin
I don't know LP, Wolverine crashed into him at 100mph taking them over the edge of a scy scrapper and he wasn't any worse for ware when they landed. I'm skeptical that DD could do anything to take Gorgon down even if he didn't have telepathy

long pig
True, but I don't know if he got up from that abuse because he's just that durable or because he's just that dead. He seems basically as durable as a human but feels no pain and won't die even if you cut him in half.

But, on KMC, you don't have to kill to win. You only have to incapacitate to win.

If I remember correctly, Gorgon was nearly as fast as thought, wasn't he?

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
True, but I don't know if he got up from that abuse because he's just that durable or because he's just that dead. He seems basically as durable as a human but feels no pain and won't die even if you cut him in half.

But, on KMC, you don't have to kill to win. You only have to incapacitate to win.

If I remember correctly, Gorgon was nearly as fast as thought, wasn't he?
he has a superhuman healing actor.

he also has superhuman strength agility reflex speed stamina and he is a highly skilled fighter

long pig
He proved, without a single doubt, that there was a God and he did so when he was like, 9 or something. That was pretty badass.

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
He proved, without a single doubt, that there was a God and he did so when he was like, 9 or something. That was pretty badass.
ya he was a super genius

OneDumbG0
Hmmmmm.

Unless the Chaste and Stick taught Matt something to combat the Hand specifically (very possible), Matt is gonna get his butt whupped. Gorgon's got all the teachings of the Hand, so Matt's ninja skills from the Hand are gonna mean nothing. And since Elektra w/ all of her Hand teachings, couldn't avoid Gorgon reading her mind, I doubt Daredevil can, unless again, the Chaste or Stick taught him something.

Which is very possible, since DD was never taken advantage of mentally by the Hand. I seem to remember in 'Fall From Grace,' a ninja telepath assassin with that whole group who were trying to revive Elektra and they didn't utilize him against DD, maybe because they couldn't? Seems to be stretching it, but it certainly seems to be a legitimate assumption to make. Problem also is, Gorgon's mental powers aren't derived from the Hand, but from his mutant powers, so unless Daredevil can block his thoughts from telepaths... he's probably sunk.

Only thing I can think of him doing is when Gorgon is tapping his mind, is for DD to open his five senses to the maximum; touch, taste, hearing, smell and radar sense and force the Gorgon to recieve that perception overload hoping it would cause some kind of backlash. DD would be quicker to recover since he's more experienced with enhanced sensory overload and would have to capitalize quick because Gorgon also has experience, not as sensitive as DD's, with his own super senses.

Then physically, Gorgon is a beast. His healing ability appeared to surpass Wolverine's since Gorgon never missed a step or paused at all from pain even as he was being eviscerated by Wolverine. He was stronger, faster and more skilled also. I can't honestly think of a scenario of DD beating him through incapacitation. DD would literally have to cut his head off with a katana, there's no other way.

Gorgon 7/10 and that is being generous.

guy222
matt he's cool big grin

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon, every single time.

red sabre
as long as its not the new jobbing aura king "iron douche" gorgon should take this

cdtm
Probably Gorgon wins.

DD's good, but he's not that good.. Like ODG said, you'd basically need to decapitate him (Which is possible via blunt force, but only if you're a decently strong brick or Danny Rand...)

jalek moye
Bendis power Matt stomps the shit out of Gorgon.

Unamped Matt loses every time

guy222
trufh

Sr J-Bieb
DD easily.

abhilegend
Matt oneshots him again.

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Matt oneshots him again.

Iron Fist softened him up. stick out tongue

Sure, he didn't hit him much, but when you hit hard enough to cause Black Panther brain damage behind a Vibranium shit, one hit is all you need. ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.