spidys web

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
so how strong is his webing

steverules
Couldn't you just do a search on google or something, instead of having to make a thread...just a suggestion.

or you could ask on this thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t387008.html

cgbw2407
Its strong enough to hold him in the air.
does he need it any stronger???

Ricodrayz
It could hold God himself.

Xirius
Once, Superman punched Spider-man's web, and broke all his fingers...

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Xirius
Once, Superman punched Spider-man's web, and broke all his fingers...

hehe smile

redcaped
very strong roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
I think it has gotten stronger since its organic.

cowboy
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
It could hold God himself.

hysterical
coke

doctorstrongbad
He better watch out. lol

Sam Z
Well, it could hold spider-man himself.
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/previews/marvel/MMH_SMBC001_2.jpg

Mindship
Since natural silk is about 3x stronger than a steel wire of the same diameter, I would imagine Spidey's webbing is at least that strong. Natural silk, actually, happens to be one of the strongest substances known; the armed forces are looking how to mass-produce the stuff so it can be woven into bulletproof vests offering more protection than the ones we have now.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Mindship
Since natural silk is about 3x stronger than a steel wire of the same diameter, I would imagine Spidey's webbing is at least that strong. Natural silk, actually, happens to be one of the strongest substances known; the armed forces are looking how to mass-produce the stuff so it can be woven into bulletproof vests offering more protection than the ones we have now.

I would add that Spidey's radio active blood might make it even stronger.

BlackC@
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I would add that Spidey's radio active blood might make it even stronger.

It was stated in the first Spider-Man movie. That scientist lady said in equal proportions it was as tough as high-tension wire used on a bridge or building, I forget which.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by BlackC@
It was stated in the first Spider-Man movie. That scientist lady said in equal proportions it was as tough as high-tension wire used on a bridge or building, I forget which.

Yeah I forgot about that.

J-Unit
Its strong enough too make my wiener swing

doctorstrongbad
Its strong enough to hold the planet together. hehe

sapphiremouse
Which one is everyone talkin about....Comicbook webbing or Movie webbing? After all in the comicbooks he's a science genius and formulated his own webbing. Unless that's changed in the last 15 years.??? Thats one of the big diferrence between movies and books. So having radioactive blood has nothing to do with the durability of the webbing if relating to the comicbook.

doctorstrongbad
Its strong enough to repair the ozone layer.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
Which one is everyone talkin about....Comicbook webbing or Movie webbing? After all in the comicbooks he's a science genius and formulated his own webbing. Unless that's changed in the last 15 years.??? Thats one of the big diferrence between movies and books. So having radioactive blood has nothing to do with the durability of the webbing if relating to the comicbook.

Now he has organics in the comics.

doctorstrongbad
He can use to cover the earth in darkness.

spiderman/venom
I read somewhere that if scientist could make a spider-web as thick as a pencil it could stop a jet plane.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by spiderman/venom
I read somewhere that if scientist could make a spider-web as thick as a pencil it could stop a jet plane.

Spider webbing is the strongest natural organic fiber know to man.

starlock
In the comics he would make them to hold 20 - 50 tons of weight
and i remember him making special webbing for a villian who was too strong for his webbing and it had a max of 75 tons,the stonger the webbing the quicker it dissolves.

The movie i have no clue but i would say 50 tons

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by starlock
In the comics he would make them to hold 20 - 50 tons of weight
and i remember him making special webbing for a villian who was too strong for his webbing and it had a max of 75 tons,the stonger the webbing the quicker it dissolves.

The movie i have no clue but i would say 50 tons

The webbing he created could always be altered. Thats why I liked it better. The organic webbing is always the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.