Fan Fiction Update!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
After much anticipation, our POTC4 is now on fanfiction. Only chapter 1 is up, but it is there. It is called "POTC 4: Uncharted Territory (our version)." Just search that or search my name (willofthewisp) and enjoy the continuation of the greatest pirate series ever.

katelovespirate
oh man i remember that one! thats where we added all those fun characters and turned Will into a drunk. Oh gee. i cant wait to re-read it! thanks so much!!! smile

sailorleo
huzaah!

johnnyforever
where's potc 3? did ya'll make it? could you post a link please?

man questions questions questions!

mmoviejunkie
lol-i loved #4 that was my fav.!!

ivebeendepped43
i luved them ALL! *goes and sees it* this is random,but u guys wanna no sumthin scary? my teacher has A MYSPACE! thats sick and wrong. she also drinks! dirty soul.....

johnnyforever
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
i luved them ALL! *goes and sees it* this is random,but u guys wanna no sumthin scary? my teacher has A MYSPACE! thats sick and wrong. she also drinks! dirty soul..... sick that's bad. and sad.

ivebeendepped43
its totally SICK! i mean, there r pix of her drinking! i look at her strange now. she also wears shirts that are WAY 2 small 4 her. she is not ur average teacher. then again, shes only 25....

johnnyforever
Originally posted by johnnyforever
where's potc 3? did ya'll make it? could you post a link please?

johnnyforever
its totally SICK! i mean, there r pix of her drinking! i look at her strange now. she also wears shirts that are WAY 2 small 4 her. she is not ur average teacher. then again, shes only 25.... she's just depressed she ended up a teacher.

ivebeendepped43
rotflol! or just that im her student...............lmao!

johnnyforever
rotflol! or just that im her student...............lmao! awwww! shame on you! laughing out loud

willofthewisp
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3141143/1/

This is the link to POTC3. I will post the link for 4.

johnnyforever
oh thank you!!! i've been wanting to read them, but i couldn't find the first one!

johnnyforever
oooh! i just read the first.... i think, 6 chapters! and it's soooo good!!

i love the part when Grant Sparrow says, "Come on Jackie! Daddy's here!"

laughing i love it! 'cause that's what i like to call Jack but a little differently! i call him, Jackie Poo! laughing out loud

willofthewisp
Okay, 3 chapters are up. It's time to read and review. It has 0 reviews, people. 0! I can't deal with that. I wish there was a way to advertise on there.

willofthewisp
Just to clarify, it's on fanfiction.net. Search "willofthewisp" for pen names and you'll see my name with 3 in parentheses. Click on that and choose one of the three stories. A Phantom of the Opera fanfic, POTC3, or POTC4. Only the POTO one I did alone, so leaving a review will really be reviewing for the whole forum since so many people participated in the stories.

a-k-a-amber
okay im gunna read 3 then i will read 4 *leaves to read*

willofthewisp
Chapter 4 is up for POTC4. This is where I think the story really kicks off. The thing is, it still has no reviews! Where is everybody? Please, it really is good and I won't mess with it for a little while to get people begging it to be continued, so take advantage of the time, get caught up with the reading, and then read both fanfictions. We all worked hard on them.

johnnyforever
I'll put a review on fanfiction! i LOVED it! i'll go there right now!

johnnyforever
oh wait! i'm not signed in to fanfiction! sorry, can't put a review sad

but i can say that i just read chap. 6!! eek! i'm so excited! i got to the end and the last thing i read was:

Liz (after a long pause): I'll only ask you once and then I'll be done with it, do you love me, Jack?
Jack: I'd be mad not to.
eek! this is sooo good!!

ivebeendepped43
im gonna go post something right now! yay!

katelovespirate
oh my gosh i forgot how brilliant this thing was!!!!

Willo, thanks SOOOO much for posting it... i cant wait to read the rest!!! smile

seriously, i love it. its hilarious. nice job everyone, again!!!

a-k-a-amber
i haven't abandoned it im still reading *leaves to read*

a-k-a-amber
oh WOW that was good! i like the way.. and the part... i like it all! now on to 4...

sailorleo
yeah, abi owns! whoever created her is like a wrihting genius....

willofthewisp
Didn't you create her?

ivebeendepped43
haha1 im sure she did!

sailorleo
lol...yeah...it's joke...you know, ha ha..?

katelovespirate
hahaha i get it.

and speaking of which, where is our version of 4??? i was looking for it in the threads and couldnt find it...

willofthewisp
You mean in the forum? It was on like page 3 when I was looking for it to copy and paste it. I'll have at least one more chapter come out this week.

PirateDiva
LOL....Sailorleo is a genious!!

willofthewisp
Chapter 5 is now up, but there is only one review! I'm pretty sure you don't have to be logged into fanfiction.com to leave one, so leave reviews, please. The story is really good.

katelovespirate
omgsh, i seriously totally didnt realize how flipping brilliant this thing was. CHEERS in a BIG WAY to everyone. chapter 5 is like the BEST thing ever. I am smiling so wide right now its hilarious. i forgot how amazingly romantic the story for Jack and Lizzie was--- SOOOOOO gorgeous. nice work everyone.

Willo, thank you SOOOO MUCH for posting this!! smile i cant wait to read the rest again.

willofthewisp
Thanks. I can't wait until the really hot stuff gets posted.

crazychic
ya me either its really cool so far

katelovespirate
dude, it gets hotter?@?!?! i forget... where is the link for the thread it was on!?! i cant wait. i need to read it now again. LOL

willofthewisp
Chapter 6 is now up!

fanfiction.net

Search willofthewisp under pen names and it should give you my three stories.

willofthewisp
ch. 7 is now up with like 48 more pages to go! This is going to be a long, ongoing one. Someone else can do 5, 6, and 7.

willofthewisp
bump

willofthewisp
8 chapters are up, but no one is leaving any reviews! Come on, they make it that much more fun to post a story.

katelovespirate
i am like, OBSESSED with the scene where Jack is drunk and talking about how trying to marry Liz as a mermaid would be chaos...

willofthewisp
I really feel that was good. Someone said it reminded them of Johnny as Ichabod. "Headless!" I think it's so cute the little things he's concerned about her in this scene, like she won't be a good swimmer. Hilarious and romantic all at once.

katelovespirate
it was amazing. its SOOOOO poignant. you caught the spirit of it right there. hahahaha.

katelovespirate
you know what? we should put together our movie translation together and post it at some point, too. lol.

willofthewisp
That's a great idea! I'm so happy you brought back the thread. If you can do the dirty work, putting them all in order and copying and pasting, I'll post it on fanfiction. I'm going to be working on POTC4 for a while. 40-more or less pages to go.

willofthewisp
bump

willofthewisp
Chapter 9 is up and this one leaves you hanging, so please read and review.

willofthewisp
ch. 10 is now up.

willofthewisp
ch. 11 is now up, and I'm finished proofreading it, so updates should be quicker now. Please review. It only has 2 and I know it's not a loser story. It's hot and sexy and full of action and twists.

katelovespirate
oh my gosh i,m like dying to read chapter 12.... holy crap, did we seriously kill off Jack?!

I mean, I know we bring him back, but i forgot that whole part of that **** shooting him... LOL... crap I really want to know what happened there, how he is brought back!!!!!!

cant wait for the rest. this story was flipping brilliant. i think i like it even better than our version of 3.

katelovespirate
ps. im getting the translation together. later tonight i should be able to post a list of the scenes that still need to be done, so we can finish and post it at some point. lol.

willofthewisp
That's such a great idea. I can't wait to see it all complete.

willofthewisp
Fanfiction.net's down tonight, so I was going to post the next chapter. There are about 3 or 4 left, so not much longer. I guess when it's all over and I have nothing J/E related to do, I should write my own. I can't wait until AWE.

katelovespirate
i am anxiously awaiting the next chapters. i feel so lame-- cause i dont remember like anything we wrote so i feel like i'm seriously reading it for the first time.

i really enjoy it! hahaha. its amazingly good actually, in my humble opinion. it makes me laugh, and its really hot. everyone did such a good job of keeping the jack/liz fire strong despite the fact that they were already together.

i remember having SO much fun writing it. sigh. good times.

willofthewisp
That just proves how good that coupling is, that it's hot and unable to grow stale. Two adventurous people like them can always get in and out of trouble.

katelovespirate
for sure. smile

any more chapters going up soon?

willofthewisp
Fanfiction's been down, but I'm done with all the editing, so all I have to do is just post 12, 13, 14, and 15 whenever I want. I'm in power! ha ha ha.

katelovespirate
hmmm.... any more up yet?

willofthewisp
No, I can't understand it. To post documents on fanfiction, first you get an account, which is easy. Then you go to document manager and upload the document. You then go to stories and add the document as a chapter.

My hang-up is that it always says an error occurs when I try to upload chapters 12-15, which are the last ones. I've done what I've always done when I try to upload them, and then there is no support email I see to tell fanfiction.net I'm having trouble.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know or give me some help. I want to be done posting stories on there for a while.

willofthewisp
12, 13, and 14 are on here for now. It won't let me post any more new threads until later, so you'll all have to wait for the ending. I hope fanfiction.net starts working soon.

willofthewisp
ch12 on fanfiction.net is finally up! Yay!

willofthewisp
ch. 13 is up. Please read and review.

willofthewisp
Whole thing's finished. I got tired of reading all 6 reviews.

katelovespirate
i finally got a name and left a comment. sorry i've been lame about leaving reviews. thank you sooo much for all your hard work... it was SOOOO fun to read. the ending is amazing. i think Captain Blood was my favorite part... he was incredible. smile it ended like a shakespearean comedy--- lots of weddings. smile so great.

willofthewisp
Lol, I didn't even think about that. I should really read it on my own. Thanks for the review. Tell your friends!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.