Rock Lee chakra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirkdirden
Me and friends were up late last night arguing about rock lee. Let me know what you think here we go.

We all know that Rock Lee has chakra he uses it when he breaks open the 8 gates. If Rock Lee has chakra but cant use ninjitzu because he has not talent in theory he could eventually learn ninjitzu if he was train hard enough.

So the question is do you think it is possible for rock lee to use ninjitu in the future.

Blax X
I actually think that he can't use or mold chakra. He posses it, but he's unable to actually USE it. When he opens his gates he's just letting it all lose, nto actually USING it. That's just my opinion though.

spencerspider
i agree..i think he cant use it..

Nicca
i think he can use it but only through his body he most likly can't mold the chakra for ninjutsu or gen. but he can focus the chakra say to hes' feet for speed or hands for power

lightness
he cant use hand seals but he can walk upsidedown so he can focus it.

Nicca
i said mold it i think he can focus it but only withen his body wonce the chakra leaves his body i don't think he can keep it under controle thats why he uses hand to hand rather than gen or nin. with the hand to hand all he has to do is focus the chakra to certain part of his body

cjoey97
He Can't use it.....

Cooper Klan Kid
i think he can.
gai couldnt either and look at him now.

Ricodrayz
I don't think he could now; since he fully using it for tai. It's like one or the other, he can't do both because he put everything in tai.

Cooper Klan Kid
true.
i got to agree with you.

dirkdirden

Cooper Klan Kid
why is it not in his character?
of course he would train every day because he is determined like that.

Nicca
i love the fact that his names rock lee kind off like bruce lee and there both tai jutsu masters but no lee can't use other kinds of jutsus i still think once the chakra leaves his body he can no longer countrol it thats why he sticks with tai jutsu as long as the chakras in his body he can keep it under countrol out side his body he might as well not have chakra

LordFear
Rock Lee rules

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Cooper Klan Kid
why is it not in his character?
of course he would train every day because he is determined like that.

You miss understood me. It's not in his character to use ninjizu. It is in his character to train harder and more than anyone, which is why I feel if he had to learn ninjitzu he could.

Cooper Klan Kid
oh. my bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.