Vision vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
How would the Hulk fight Vision?

tru-marvell
I think it would come down to Vision attempting to do a partial phase with the Hulk. So the question is how much of such an attack can Hulk withstand? I'd imagine if the Vision did a whole body phase to the Hulk, he'd have a good chance of actually winning. But is there a consequence to Vision?

Faceman
They already fought, and Hulk smashed him about 20 feet into the ground.

Horrificus
we are talking about best showings.
Vision using his powers to their most effectiveness.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Horrificus
we are talking about best showings.
Vision using his powers to their most effectiveness.

Best showings of both than right??
Which hulk??

Accel
Vision should win this. The only reason he never does is because he always turns tangible for some reason whenever he fights Hulk.

Horrificus
yup.
that's what I was thinking.
I mean, he may actually be one of the few "Big Boys" that would have the tools to survive and actually win a battle with the big man.

Grimm22
Vision 10/10 no expression

manjaro
this is what would happen to the hulk...this is what the red ghost did to some mad scientist..phased hand meet heart..so hulk's heart could make the trip, his brain, even his lungs..mayhp he can grow back the heart and the lungs but thier is no way he's generating a whole new brain..if vision plays it smart and not try to slug it out with him, he should take this...especialy since one of his main fucntions is calculating outcomes

Accel
The main problem with the "pull out an organ" tactic is that it requires Vision to turn tangible. And we've seen plenty of times that if Vision turns tangible for even a second, he leaves himself vulnerable to being ripped apart.

peejayd
* and not to mention Hulk's durability, trouble would start the second Vision turned tangible... wink

rotiart
Originally posted by manjaro
this is what would happen to the hulk...this is what the red ghost did to some mad scientist..phased hand meet heart..so hulk's heart could make the trip, his brain, even his lungs..mayhp he can grow back the heart and the lungs but thier is no way he's generating a whole new brain..if vision plays it smart and not try to slug it out with him, he should take this...especialy since one of his main fucntions is calculating outcomes

hulk has come back from being just a pile of blood... and a pile of ash before...

Horrificus
he may come back, but the question is, can Vision defeat him? at least once. it is still a win.

i think he can.
if he has learned his lesson, the only thing that becomes tangible, is whatever is INSIDE of Hulks body, in Hulks Brain, severing Hulks spine. Disconnecting the Hulks vertebrae in his neck. etc.

manjaro
Originally posted by rotiart
hulk has come back from being just a pile of blood... and a pile of ash before...

i know of him coming back from his flesh flayed off down to his bones, but a pile of blood and ash thats new to me......any ish #'s

Faceman
Originally posted by manjaro
i know of him coming back from his flesh flayed off down to his bones, but a pile of blood and ash thats new to me......any ish #'s I think it was a figure of speech.

long pig
Vision has beaten Hulk a few times by phasing through his body. He's knocked him out twice with that same tactic.

Hulk really can't do anything to vision except lose to him.

Horrificus
Um... Mr., Mr. Pig?

That is some baddass info! Very cool.
So, Vision does match up well against Hulk. Vision has made the team.

Excellent.

My "Intelligence Gathering", I mean, my just-for-fun thread has been most useful.

Bol Gath
hmm I can't seem to remember which issue it was, but I'm pretty sure that vision almost died once when he turned tangible inside Hulk.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Vision 10/10 no expression

you have not credibility, but i think anyone here knows it laughing out loud

look at this and learn something:

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/5489/visionphase5fg.jpg

http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-2IH7.jpg

Hulk wins 10/10.

any hulk related thread versus a single opponent is pointless, the hulk if written well and if really enraged can take alone tons of chars (for example two avengers team, 14 heroes....)

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by long pig
Vision has beaten Hulk a few times by phasing through his body. He's knocked him out twice with that same tactic.

Hulk really can't do anything to vision except lose to him.

yes, right

the hulk beat the vision any single time in marvel history.....deal with it, hulk detractor eek!

thanks to posters like you and Grimm22 this board became a legend, trust me hulk haters you made a name of yourselves.....other boards still laughing at you two ....... evil face

Grimm22
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
you have not credibility, but i think anyone here knows it laughing out loud

look at this and learn something:

http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-2IH7.jpg

Hulk wins 10/10.

any hulk related thread versus a single opponent is pointless, the hulk if written well and if really enraged can take alone tons of chars (for example two avengers team, 14 heroes....)

Wanda or Vision could take Hulk on their own no expression

Kutulu

Not.

The Hulk has shown repeatedly that if he gets angry enough his body becomes immune to even energy. If Hulk gets angry enough, he can literally rip apart mystic shields and forcefields using his hands.

His strength and durability go beyond merely physical, anybody who has read Hulk knows that, and he has proved capable of blocking people like the Vision when he gets angry time and time again.

Horrificus
I don't know if it would be that easy.

The Vision has beaten Hyperion and Count Nefaria. I think there would be a closer struggle.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Horrificus
I don't know if it would be that easy.

The Vision has beaten Hyperion and Count Nefaria. I think there would be a closer struggle.

A,B,C logic does not work in comics....

Fact is that any time the hulk fought Vision he owned him ( i remember at least 3 times/3 fights/3 clean hulk's wins)

DevilGoblin

..only if you write the story....

Sam Z
Hulk will kill him with an earthquake. whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.