gorgon vs venom vs morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
fight to the death and morlun has two swords like he usually carries.

Galan777
IMO Morlun takes this

Sparkz
Gorgon, just looks at the other 2 and turns them to stones, simple as...

harri
venom

DigiMark007
Morlun has swords?

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Morlun has swords?

News to me ?

Gorgon turns 'em to stone before shattering them.

carver9
not morlun with swords I meant to say gorgon and I think gorgon can take them without using his eyes

grey fox
Originally posted by carver9
not morlun with swords I meant to say gorgon and I think gorgon can take them without using his eyes

No stone eyes ?

Then gorgon is food . For both.

Morlun : Ah yes waiter , I'll have the Gorgon eye , only one though i ate out earlier on *Rolls chunk of Spideys mask back and forth in finger tips*

Venom : ...And we'll have the brains

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
No stone eyes ?

Then gorgon is food . For both.

Morlun : Ah yes waiter , I'll have the Gorgon eye , only one though i ate out earlier on *Rolls chunk of Spideys mask back and forth in finger tips*

Venom : ...And we'll have the brains
morlun would get destroyed by gorgon. gorgon morlun but better

Sparkz
Originally posted by capt it up
morlun would get destroyed by gorgon. gorgon morlun but better

Not if Morlun was aloud to absorb his lifeforce, take away the stone eyes and the absorbtion then gorgon is better, but still.

capt it up
Originally posted by Sparkz
Not if Morlun was aloud to absorb his lifeforce, take away the stone eyes and the absorbtion then gorgon is better, but still.
not true he does not exsorb all there energy right away and how do you asorb energy fro a dead guy? No to mention gorgon has a healign factor is superior in speed, can read morlon like a open book, far more intellegent, far far more skilled and has bladed weapons

Sparkz
not true he does not exsorb all there energy right away and how do you asorb energy fro a dead guy? No to mention gorgon has a healign factor is superior in speed, can read morlon like a open book, far more intellegent, far far more skilled and has bladed weapons

Gorgon wasn't dead was he?? I wouldnt say he was superior in speed though, just had a super healing factor, but purley H2H Gorgon would cream Morlun, after all that healing factor his psychic power's and skill are far more than Morlun has.

(is it just me or is venom a non factor in this)

carver9
gorgon outclass these 2 in every category except in strength

Soljer
Gorgon wasn't dead was he?? I wouldnt say he was superior in speed though, just had a super healing factor, but purley H2H Gorgon would cream Morlun, after all that healing factor his psychic power's and skill are far more than Morlun has.

Venom takes them both.

shifty

No, but seriously, there was a lot of debate upon whether the stoney gaze or the life drain abilities would even affect the symbiote.

Hell, Venom might come out on top.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
Venom takes them both.

shifty

No, but seriously, there was a lot of debate upon whether the stoney gaze or the life drain abilities would even affect the symbiote.

Hell, Venom might come out on top.

I don't see why the stoney gaze wouldnt work, if the symbiote looks and brock dsnt the symbiote turns to stone and Brock is F***** if they both look the Brock realy has no chance.

capt it up

yup he was dead. He was superior in speed he a level 4 not to mention he was shown to move at the speed of thought if not faster.

Sparkz
gorgon outclass these 2 in every category except in strength

I'd say all their speed was about equal and Venom's agility was the best...so not in all catagories.

carver9
the eye gaze would affect venom with no problem. what would make him any different from any other super being gorgon has easily defeated

Soljer
I don't see why the stoney gaze wouldnt work, if the symbiote looks and brock dsnt the symbiote turns to stone and Brock is F***** if they both look the Brock realy has no chance.

I'm not so easily convinced. Who all did Gorgon ever turn to stone? How did it work? Are we sure it would affect the symbiote similarly? When the symbiote has been shown to be immune to TONS of things that affected plenty of humans?

I'm not saying that I believe it WOULDN'T work.

I'm just saying that I don't believe it would.

Sparkz
yup he was dead. He was superior in speed he a level 4 not to mention he was shown to move at the speed of thought if not faster.

Oh yeah forgot, Wolverine couldnt even see him move if I remeber, then again Morlun was fast enough to catch up with Spider-man in a few seconds after swinging over like 2 or 3 blocks. i thought he was dead then was ressurected though?

Sparkz
I'm not so easily convinced. Who all did Gorgon ever turn to stone? How did it work? Are we sure it would affect the symbiote similarly? When the symbiote has been shown to be immune to TONS of things that affected plenty of humans?

I guess thats true, but it seems like the kind of thing that would go through the symbiote and only affect Brock, well thats my opinion.

carver9
gorgon is just to much for venom and morlun. Maybe I should have made this thread gorgon vs venom and morlun

srankmissingnin

The symbiote is immune to a cancerous touch. Which isn't similar at all to life draining or Gorgon's madusa move.

Sparkz
Thinking again about it thoug, Venom could web up Gorgons eyes then use his symbiote to affect his mind, so maybe this isnt the curbstomp I first thought...

capt it up
morlun screwed vs gorgon he likly won't be landing and more the 2 hits if that

guy222
mor

Kid Kurdy
Definitely Morlun.

red sabre
Iron Fist apears out of nowhere and beats the 3 of them flawless victory

Lord Feron
It would be a pretty epic fight between Gorgon and Morlun. Morlun, very durable and very strong and fast (fast enough to put the whipping on spider boy) v.s. person with crazy skills, special abilities, HF up the wazoo.

Venom now a days would get rocked unless he really cut loose then he could compete.

carver9
Please stop bringing up my old threads. I can't stand seeing what I typed back then.

guy222
edit

SamZED
Please stop bringing up my old threads. I can't stand seeing what I typed back then. lol c'mon its not that bad. Pretty sure you posted that before Morlun pwned Wakanda.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord Feron
It would be a pretty epic fight between Gorgon and Morlun. Morlun, very durable and very strong and fast (fast enough to put the whipping on spider boy) v.s. person with crazy skills, special abilities, HF up the wazoo.

Venom now a days would get rocked unless he really cut loose then he could compete. Morlun has a HF and special powers too. Actually the fight would be pretty short.

Estacado
Please stop bringing up my old threads. I can't stand seeing what I typed back then.
Come on Caver its not as badass the current ones313

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Come on Caver its not as badass the current ones313

Lol...whatever Estacado. My name is Carver by the way.

StiltmanFTW
caver laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.