Website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takashi
Hey does anyone know a site I can go to, to create a website just like this for free? Just wondering , cause I would like to make my own.

ThePittman
www.php.net dev

Syren
There are a few, but providing links here is against the rules. I suggest you use Google or some other search engine and just look for 'free website' or some such variable big grin

ziadn27
why would you want a fourm?

ziadn27
this is a great froum with lots of people already registered

ziadn27
the only probelm with this forum is that it doesnt show how many posts you made

Lana
Originally posted by ziadn27

Yes it does. Click your username to check your profile and it says there.

And please don't double/triple post; edit your posts if you want to add something.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ziadn27

Yeah, because that really matters roll eyes (sarcastic).... Plus you can; as Lana just stated.

bogen
try googling .tk
That countrys being giving away sites for ages
also you probably need extensive knowledge in dreamweaver to make a forum

KMCGirl
IMO the easiest way of making a website is using a wysiwyg website builder. There are already a lot of site builders which offer nice templates and lots of functionalities, and have free accounts with limited options. I've been to the DEMO Fall conference this year and watched the presentation of sitekreator.com (you can see its demonstration in demo.com - can't give you the full link as it's not allowed to new members), and then it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to make a site with it! I'm now using their free 10 meg account which seems to suit me perfectly. Try it out, it has just everything you might need in case you don't need a design-unique website but something really practical and good looking.

Syren
Originally posted by bogen
try googling .tk
That countrys being giving away sites for ages
also you probably need extensive knowledge in dreamweaver to make a forum

no2

From scratch, maybe. But I'm an amateur when it comes to Dreamweaver and so on and I've had a forum for three years smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.