Movie Month Release Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Well, as a regular here in the Movie Trivia Forum, I thought it was time to create a new game. Been trying to come up with one for some time, and I think I have a winner.

This is the Movie Month Release Game.

Basically how it is going to work is name a movie that was released in the current Month we are in. So this Month we will name movies that came out in November. Doesn't matter the year, just as long as it was released in November. Then in December we will name movies that were released in December, again, the year is not a factor here.

Although, if you would like to add the year just as a piece of information, please feel free to do so.

Though, to make sure we don't have any duplicates, and to avoid the painstaking task of searching through numerous pages of posts...your post will have to include those movies that are already listed. The next person that posts will copy my entry and add theirs...the next person will copy the second post along with mine, and then post theirs, and so on, and so on.....

So of course, being the game Host and starter...I will start things off.

The Matrix Revolutions - NOVEMBER 7, 2003

Aurora
Love Actually- November 7, 2003

A.D. Skinner
Love Actually- November 7, 2003
National Treasure - November 19th 2004

RanebowSmack
Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation/ July 23 2015

Nuke Nixon
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/515I7pQ1tJL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Released: November 13, 2009

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.