Justice League of America #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
The story is really starting to pick up now. Looks like the big 3 are finally gonna get in on the action next issue, and there's a pretty big reveal at the end of this one.

King_Mungi
Yeah I have been following it, and looking forward to the arrival of the Super Red Tornado :P

Deathstroke
Question: Is Amazo going to wear Red Tornado's body? I don't know if the big guy on the cover of one of the upcoming issues is actually Amazo now. It seems like whoever the shadowy figure is has a connection to Green Lantern too.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Question: Is Amazo going to wear Red Tornado's body? I don't know if the big guy on the cover of one of the upcoming issues is actually Amazo or someone wearing the amped up RT body. It seems like whoever the shadowy figure is has a connection to Green Lantern too.

I'm pretty sure it is him, but I doubt he will wear the Tornado armor since the cover looks like classic Amazo

Deathstroke
It was just weird that they put the amazo lookin head on the RT body, and the shadowy figure made a comment about it being able to fit him. I just thought that was weird.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Deathstroke
It was just weird that they put the amazo lookin head on the RT body, and the shadowy figure made a comment about it being able to fit him. I just thought that was weird.

Actually you maybe right, I just read it and it's very possible it could happen. Why else would he want to built it rather than use it himself?

manjaro
i thought fuast was done 4 since we've seen that his soul decayed into nothingness in 52, isnt he just a souless wandering fool now?

DigiMark007
I thought "The 52" was still going on. What's this nonsense about the Big 3 returning?

King_Mungi
Justice League is after 52, so yes Faust was imprisoned but as we saw in 52 that statue vanished of his "soul" and he is back. The vanishing most likely meant he was freed

Deathstroke
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I thought "The 52" was still going on. What's this nonsense about the Big 3 returning?

Bats, Supes, and Wondy are gettin ready to get in on the action in JLA instead of sitting around voting on people.

Validus
I love the way Meltzer is stacking on the villains in this book. Good read.

Deathstroke
I'm excited about the Starro connection.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
I love the way Meltzer is stacking on the villains in this book. Good read.

yeah but some are low level ones though cool

Deathstroke
Can Parasite regrow the arm that he lost?

King_Mungi
I honestly don't know, All-Star Parasite most likely could just dont recall mainstream Parasite being able to do that. Most likely can though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.