Half Broken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
I'm pissed all to hell. miffed

My heart has been broken in half...LITERALLY.

I dropped one of my earbuds a short distance right over my desk. It fell on my desk and now it won't play music. cry

You see. Broken in Half........Half Broken. Get it? shrug

Whatever.

Has this happened to anybody? I had no idea that iPod earbuds were so fragile. I had no idea that it would break literally on the drop of a dime.

I was right over my desk picking them up to put in. I had one in each hand. The one in my left hand fell onto the desk just beneath my hand and that was it.

I just got these this month as a matter of fact.

Are you able to buy just the iPod earbuds seperately? What have yall done in such a situation?

I really need my music. bawling

Give it to me now!!!!!!!!!! ranting

Please. blush2

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Lyna303
never broken on me...if dropped them many times too...

and yes you can buy them seperately

NyC-gUrL
that never happened to me, but I've had other iPod problems.... ninja

Leo.M
I broke mine when I dropped them. I was so pissed. disgust

You'd think with how much you pay for the iPod, they could at least give you GOOD headphones.

~Da Rev~
Ipods stank

NyC-gUrL
I actually prefer iPods over other mp3 equipment but yeah, you're right they are kinda fragile.

Lyna303
ipods usually have really good warranties though...

NyC-gUrL
indeed

InnerRise
I'm truly, greatly pissed. This was too easy. Bloop Bloop! Over!

I'm walking to class one ear buzzing, the other one sitting there looking limp. Why? No music coming out the headphone.

I'm sitting there feigning musical bliss while really. I'm listening to Utada Hikaru in my right ear and the fat girl talking about how she shouldn't eat the last Crispy Kreme Doughnut in the Left ear.

I mean really!!!!

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Yall just don't know.

I could tear something down right now. Mess up a place!!!!

This is too much.

Even though I didn't drop my iPod nor have I never. I feel as if I've damaged it in a way.

I'm all up in arms.

I'm certainly not in Heaven no more.

"Shut up Fatgirl!!!" "You're fat, you're going to stay fat!!! Eat the d@mn Doughnut!!!! and shut the f**k up!!!!!!"

"Speak up Utada Hikaru....I can't hear you that well on account of cheap @$$ headphones and fat @$$ hoocy mommas.

ranting

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

NyC-gUrL
relax shock

Lyna303
ermm calm your ass down...

Lana
I've had my iPod nearly 2 and a half years and have dropped it (and the earbuds) many times and no problems.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Lana
I've had my iPod nearly 2 and a half years and have dropped it (and the earbuds) many times and no problems. miffed

Do you have the white earbuds that came with it. I heard they started making new ones, so yours may be different. How are yours?

Lana
Originally posted by InnerRise
miffed

Do you have the white earbuds that came with it. I heard they started making new ones, so yours may be different. How are yours?

I still have and use my earbuds that came with it.

InnerRise
I get what you're saying, but I read up on how they just started making this new earbuds. I've never seen how the other earbuds look that came with the older iPods so I don't know if I have the new ones or the same as you. Is yours white and foam.

Lana
Originally posted by InnerRise
I get what you're saying, but I read up on how they just started making this new earbuds. I've never seen how the other earbuds look that came with the older iPods so I don't know if I have the new ones or the same as you. Is yours white and foam.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Generation-iPod-M9460LL-A/dp/B0001A967W

That's my iPod.

The earbuds used to have little foam covers but I've long-since lost those.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Lana
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Generation-iPod-M9460LL-A/dp/B0001A967W

That's my iPod.

The earbuds used to have little foam covers but I've long-since lost those. Ok, so yeah. You earbuds are different.

Ugh. I guess I'll go and search on Amazon for some more earbuds. They better not be overprices. glare

.............they will be............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.