The Big Reveal of a Certain Member........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Ok. So after a lengthy talk with a certain KMC member, I got them to come out of hiding.

Ouf of the closet if you will.

I want to make this short and sweet so here you go.

Please come in and reveal yourself to the world "Thee Who Shall Not Be Named.......Yet"

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Cheetah girl
ok I'm indiangirl too.

Impediment
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
ok I'm indiangirl too.

We know this much.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Sock.jpg

Cheetah girl
Yea

InnerRise
There you go. The shroud of mystery is over.

Now please give this young person another chance. They made a stupid mistake and went to town with it. They had their fun and now it's over.

Right.................

Leo.M
ok I'm indiangirl too.

Why don't you **** off? Leave! Nobody ****ing likes you. You're annoying as shit.

Cheetah girl
Hey.

InnerRise
Now she'll return as Indiangirl, just in case there are still any suspicions.

indiangirl
Hi people.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Leo.M
Why don't you **** off? Leave! Nobody ****ing likes you. You're annoying as shit.

Yeah, even though its true, that was pretty harsh Leo.

indiangirl
Yes it was

Leo.M
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah, even though its true, that was pretty harsh Leo.

The truth harts. srug

indiangirl
So do you

Vinny Valentine
Three words I will use to show my affection:

Ban that B|tch

indiangirl
Ban you

LiL nAstY GirL
Im not saying I like her or that I dont think shes the most annoying person here, but that was a bit mean.

The Pict
To be honest you should be banned for socking.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Three words I will use to show my affection:

Ban that B|tch

2nd that

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by indiangirl
Ban you

if vinny gets ban the world will end

indiangirl
no it won't

Lana
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
if vinny gets ban the world will end

Vinny's been banned before, and the world survived just fine.

And socking is against the rules, I hope you realize...

In Fate's Hands
no it won't

if you get banned the world will be saved to live another day big grin

yea but i was sort of talking about for good

Leo.M
Originally posted by Lana

Is she going to get banned?

Lana
Is she going to get banned?

Not my call, but at the very least one of her accounts likely will be.

~Da Rev~
Why don't you **** off? Leave! Nobody ****ing likes you. You're annoying as shit. Ouch.

In Fate's Hands
Not my call, but at the very least one of her accounts likely will be.

well if one does can it be the cheetah girl one?

Leo.M
I hope they ban her ass.

In Fate's Hands
I hope they ban her ass.

lmfao wow the violence

TheKingofKINGS!
ok I'm indiangirl too. As if we coudn't figure this out, seeing as (guess what) You both have the same birthdays, and yahoo IM adresses in your profiles.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
As if we coudn't figure this out, seeing as (guess what) You both have the same birthdays, and yahoo IM adresses in your profiles.

and that one thread she made in the welcome forum to cover herself up by responding to that as cheetah girl because she posted it as indiangirl

TheKingofKINGS!
Ban you Ban Vinny, for what? He did nothing against the rules.

TheKingofKINGS!
Not my call, but at the very least one of her accounts likely will be. I'm rooting for an IP ban.

But then again, I have no room to talk, really.

indiangirl
so neither did i.

Lana
so neither did i.

Yes, you have. You have more than one account which is against the rules.

In Fate's Hands
so neither did i.

you spammed and what lana just said which gave me cancer and im gonna die in 7 days and your coming with me big grin

InnerRise
blush2

She'll follow the rules from now on. SHE PROMISES!!

RIGHT CHEET---INIDA----- confused

WHATEVER miffed

Leo.M
so neither did i.

WTF are you talking about? You have more than one account.

TheKingofKINGS!
Yes, you have. You have more than one account which is against the rules. Well, technically, that is NOT against the rules. Creating a second account to support yourself (as she did) or gain access to the site when banned (as she didn't) is against the rules.

In Fate's Hands
Well, technically, that is NOT against the rules. Creating a second account to support yourself (as she did) or gain access to the site when banned (as she didn't) is against the rules.

she did use it to support herself in the thread called cheetah girl by saying she was nice

InnerRise
Well, technically, that is NOT against the rules. Creating a second account to support yourself (as she did) or gain access to the site when banned (as she didn't) is against the rules. Awkward. confused

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Lana
Well, technically, that is NOT against the rules. Creating a second account to support yourself (as she did) or gain access to the site when banned (as she didn't) is against the rules.

No. As it says in the rules:

About the only excuse you can have for making a second account is if you aren't able to access your original account if you lose your password and don't use the email address associated with that account anymore.

indiangirl
Originally posted by InnerRise
blush2

She'll follow the rules from now on. SHE PROMISES!!

RIGHT CHEET---INIDA----- confused

WHATEVER miffed

Yes right

TheKingofKINGS!
she did use it to support herself in the thread called cheetah girl by saying she was nice

"Creating a second account to support yourself (as she did)"

TheKingofKINGS!
No. As it says in the rules:

About the only excuse you can have for making a second account is if you aren't able to access your original account if you lose your password and don't use the email address associated with that account anymore. I guess I slipped through the radar? Or do the missles not see me as a threat?

indiangirl
yes i did.

TheKingofKINGS!
yes i did. We have already sustained that fact a total of THREE times before you admitted to it.

indiangirl
Yea

In Fate's Hands
We have already sustained that fact a total of THREE times before you admitted to it.

are you counting the thread on the welcome forum that she admitted she was cheetah girl cuse if you didnt its 4 times

TheKingofKINGS!
are you counting the thread on the welcome forum that she admitted she was cheetah girl cuse if you didnt its 4 times No, we're talking about the "She supported herself as a sock" thing. Not the "She made a sock" thing.

In Fate's Hands
No, we're talking about the "She supported herself as a sock" thing. Not the "She made a sock" thing.

i know

TheKingofKINGS!
i know Well then, your previous statement remains null and void.

In Fate's Hands
Well then, your previous statement remains null and void.

null and void means?

TheKingofKINGS!
null and void means? Null and void means 'Doesn't matter at all."

In Fate's Hands
Null and void means 'Doesn't matter at all."

2 new words to my dictionary and i guess so

TheKingofKINGS!
quote: Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations. /qote

She could be gone for good! I'll keep my fingers crossed.....

InnerRise
quote: Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts purposely, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations. /qote

She could be gone for good! I'll keep my fingers crossed..... You sound sad.

In Fate's Hands
have a nice day cheetah girl big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
You sound sad.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... If by sad you mean "Happier than an old man who's hip pain disappeared, his old body became young, and his brain cells returned." Then yes, I'm sad.

InnerRise
If by sad you mean "Happier than an old man who's hip pain disappeared, his old body became young, and his brain cells returned." Then yes, I'm sad. Not what I meant a'tall. no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

In Fate's Hands
If by sad you mean "Happier than an old man who's hip pain disappeared, his old body became young, and his brain cells returned." Then yes, I'm sad.

i dunno about you but this makes me so excited i just cant hide it

Great the Vraya
I think she should be banned. That would be because what she did was against the rules, and honestly, I am not quite sure why she did it. If she was a permanent ban, I would completely understand but she... wasn't. Could someone please fill me in here. confused

TheKingofKINGS!
Not what I meant a'tall. no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I must ask, my dear watson, what did you mean by "sad?"

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
I think she should be banned. That would be because what she did was against the rules, and honestly, I am not quite sure why she did it. If she was a permanent ban, I would completely understand but she... wasn't. Could someone please fill me in here. confused I don't think she was banned at all in the first place. Even temp. ban.

In Fate's Hands
I think she should be banned. That would be because what she did was against the rules, and honestly, I am not quite sure why she did it. If she was a permanent ban, I would completely understand but she... wasn't. Could someone please fill me in here. confused

i dunno about everyone else but i define her as cancer

Inspectah Deck
Yea
Hi people.

who the uck cares?

InnerRise
I must ask, my dear watson, what did you mean by "sad?" I mean >>>> bawling

I mean >>>>>> crybaby

I mean crying your @$$ off until your balls shrivel into oblivion. doped

Yup, that's what I meant Sherlocke. blush2

TheKingofKINGS!
I mean >>>> bawling

I mean >>>>>> crybaby

I mean crying your @$$ off until your balls shrivel into oblivion. doped

Yup, that's what I meant Sherlocke. blush2

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Well, I'm not sad, then. Far from it actually. I'm estatically glad that she could be gone forever. Maybe her retard threads would be gone forever.

InnerRise
yes, I'm sad. That's not what you said right here kind sir.

Awwww, it's so cute. Brings a tear to my eye. cry

Well being that I went through the whole process of getting her to admit it and finally coming out, I actually learned a lot through our conversation, and I feel bad for her.

She was so done before you even begun and she didn't even know it and it seems she still doesn't

There were so many crucial moments. I really should have cut and pasted it into Microsoft Word. It'll probably come back up the next time we talk and I can press that button that brings up the previous conversation.

Here's hoping.

I'll let her know you're sad. doped

Great the Vraya
Well, based on what everyone has said about her on this thread, except for InnerRise, She probably does need to get banned. I would be sad, but I really don't know who the hell she is. herbsrug

Raven Guardia
That's not what you said right here kind sir.

Awwww, it's so cute. Brings a tear to my eye. cry

Well being that I went through the whole process of getting her to admit it and finally coming out, I actually learned a lot through our conversation, and I feel bad for her.

She was so done before you even begun and she didn't even know it and it seems she still doesn't

There were so many crucial moments. I really should have cut and pasted it into Microsoft Word. It'll probably come back up the next time we talk and I can press that button that brings up the previous conversation.

Here's hoping.

I'll let her know you're sad. doped

she didn't have to admit it. It was already Obvious. Anyone with half a brain knew Indian girl and Cheetah Girl was the same person. And either way its against the rules. one account should be terminated and the other banned for a week or so if not permanently.

ADarksideJedi
Why did you make another username?jm

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Why did you make another username?jm Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Why did you make another username?jm I second that opinion...

InnerRise
I second that opinion... You did more than 2nd it. You went overboard. I'd advise you to stop it. doped

Great the Vraya
okie herbdoped

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Why did you make another username?jm

probably wanted attention, or wanted to know why people didnt like her. Thats why I am thinking she made that Cheetah Girl thread while under the name of Indiangirl

InnerRise
Good. I thought I was going to have to report somebody up in here this day. doped

ADarksideJedi
She just needs to be herself to be liked.Everyone here likes everyone.Well almost!jmgroup

Great the Vraya
Good. I thought I was going to have to report somebody up in here this day. doped

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... That's reportable...huh. I've gotta go read those goddamn rules again yawn

Vinny Valentine
Vinny's been banned before, and the world survived just fine.

Sadness over my noob days; oh the shame.

ADarksideJedi
Forgive and forget!jmsmoke

Raven Guardia
Sadness over my noob days; oh the shame.

I remeber you when you were new yes laughing out loud

and cant forget the SpellJammer days, thats why how I remember you from back then, he use to talk about you in PM's laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I remeber you when you were new yes laughing out loud

and cant forget the SpellJammer days, thats why how I remember you from back then, he use to talk about you in PM's laughing out loud

He Did? Like what laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
Goodnight guys.jmyawn

Raven Guardia
He Did? Like what laughing out loud

Like a whole bunch of stuff, I would have to go back and see the exact. But he spoke of you like a best friend would stick out tongue...I loved when he would insult members, of course they didnt. but I always got a good laugh.

InnerRise
That's reportable...huh. I've gotta go read those goddamn rules again yawn I don't know. But I'd do it. doped

Sadness over my noob days; oh the shame. Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Forgive and forget!jmsmoke I aint forgetting sh!t. mhm

Strangelove
I guess I slipped through the radar? Or do the missles not see me as a threat? stop bringing up the fact that you socked...no one cares no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.