Target: Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
The Marvel Earth and DC Earth have merged. So, all Earth-bound characters are available. No Cosmics.

You receive a call from the President. One hour ago, images were taken that show the Flash killing a family of 4 in the blink of an eye.

After investigation, it is shown that the Flash is responsible for a string of murders, and the number is increasing daily.

To avoid a worldwide panic, the President has given you the ok to contact only 2 people, and ask for their help to bring in the Flash, capture him or kill him.

What 2 characters will you call, to beat an Insane Murdering Flash? And, how will they do it?

No "Cosmics"

rotiart
If the flash wanted to kill the people of earth... he's done it already.

SpunkySmurph
1. Sage
2. Prof. X

I win big grin

Horrificus
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
1. Sage
2. Prof. X

I win big grin

Pretty good, pretty good.

UNFORTUNATELY, WHILE JUGGERNAUT WAS TAKING A NAP, THE FLASH STOLE HIS PSYCH-PROOF HELMET!!!!!

TRY AGAIN!!

MMUHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously. As crazy as it sounds, Prof X and Sage were the first 2 that Flash killed.
Sorry you didn't know. We were trying to keep it hush hush.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Horrificus
Pretty good, pretty good.

UNFORTUNATELY, WHILE JUGGERNAUT WAS TAKING A NAP, THE FLASH STOLE HIS PSYCH-PROOF HELMET!!!!!

TRY AGAIN!!

MMUHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously. As crazy as it sounds, Prof X and Sage were the first 2 that Flash killed.
Sorry you didn't know. We were trying to keep it hush hush.

laughing

B@stard

Horrificus
So, this is how it feels to be Omnipotent?!

SpunkySmurph
Gambit
Mr. Sinister

I win! big grin

King_Mungi
Zoom
Cheetah

I win smile

rotiart
Dr. Strange and Quicksilver....

and they go back in time to kill flash as a baby...
and flash's parents...
and his grandparents...

just in case.

SpunkySmurph
I still win the creativity award on BOTH of mine smile

King_Mungi
but I'm Canadaian so I w...*looks at your location* Awwwww ****!

Horrificus
indeed.
how do they win though?

King_Mungi
Zoom is faster than Flash, and with Cheetah just tips it even further

rotiart
Gambit
Mr. Sinister

I win! big grin

You win a one way ticket to the funny farm if you think those two take the flash.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
but I'm Canadaian so I w...*looks at your location* Awwwww ****!

I know, I know. It sucks when we can't pull the 'God *cough* Wolverine *cough* is Canadian so I Win!' card.

Originally posted by rotiart
You win a one way ticket to the funny farm if you think those two take the flash.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only thing stopping Gambit from becoming New Sun is Mr. Sinister putting a block in his genetics (or something like that). The reason the other Gambit became New Sun is because that wore off. By the sounds of it, we have prep (seeing as we have time to contact these individuals, etc.)
So, Sinister removes the block.
He becomes New Sun
He searches around the world as PURE ENERGY, finds Flash, takes him out

Horrificus
Any Flash experts out there? Would it be this easy to negate a suddenly evil, suddenly crafty Flash?

King_Mungi
Any Flash experts out there? Would it be this easy to negate a suddenly evil, suddenly crafty Flash?

I am, Flash is actually one of my favorite characters. There have been many evil Flashes, Zoom I, Rival, Inertia, Dark Flash (to a degree) and they were all stopped by their good counterparts. I don't consider Zoom II a villian, just trying to make heroes become better heroes

Really once Flash builds up momentum, there really isn't many that could stop him though.

Gregory
1) Martian Manhunter. You want someone telepathic, because Flash is going to dodge normal attacks. And of course, you want someone who won't die in a millionth of a second when Flash spots them. Martian Manhunter can become invisible and incorporal, so he should be able to sneak up on Flash and neutralize him without a fight.

3) Batman. No, I'm not joking. No, I'm not going to start gibbering about "prep time." If Manhunter's going to KO Flash, he's got to find where he's hiding out first. That's where the world's greatest detective comes in. Assuming that Flash isn't hiding out somewhere--that is, he's just running around killing people--I'd replace Batman with either a heavy-hitter like Superman, or with Impulse.

Horrificus
what could Flash do to b ready?
I mean, once he goes bad, he knows that there will be people coming for him.
Right?
is he a smart character? would he know to get protection from some characters?
would he have a good idea who might be coming for him?
etc.

SpunkySmurph
what could Flash do to b ready?
I mean, once he goes bad, he knows that there will be people coming for him.
Right?
is he a smart character? would he know to get protection from some characters?
would he have a good idea who might be coming for him?
etc.

Well, he could only assume certain characters were coming for him (many JL members, etc.)

But, if you're characters arnt the first ones he'd think of, then I'd say no

King_Mungi
Which Flash you using? as one is smarter than the other, but the other is more skilled with his power. Then the current one is faster than both combined.

Horrificus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which Flash you using? as one is smarter than the other, but the other is more skilled with his power. Then the current one is faster than both combined.

The current, fastest, most powerful.
And, his personality has changed, obviously, and he is a bloodthirsty, sinister, murderer on the run. And, he knows it.

SpunkySmurph
Ok... I've got the best one...

Beast and Sway!

Bet no one can figure out how it's done... shifty

Faceman
Grundy
Cap. Cold
laughing out loud laughing out loud

long pig
Strange wins. Flash wouldn't enter his house and all Strange needs to do is know Flash is there and bam, Strange wins.

StyleTime
The only thing stopping Gambit from becoming New Sun is Mr. Sinister putting a block in his genetics (or something like that). The reason the other Gambit became New Sun is because that wore off. By the sounds of it, we have prep (seeing as we have time to contact these individuals, etc.)
So, Sinister removes the block.
He becomes New Sun
He searches around the world as PURE ENERGY, finds Flash, takes him out
New Son became New Son because he didn't have a block on his powers. Gambit became New Sun because Sinister reimplanted the part of Gambit's brain that gave him the rest of his powers.

He doesn't exist as pure energy. He just is surrounded by it. I showed that in New Sun vs Iceman.

That said, good choice.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by StyleTime
New Son became New Son because he didn't have a block on his powers. Gambit became New Sun because Sinister reimplanted the part of Gambit's brain that gave him the rest of his powers.

He doesn't exist as pure energy. He just is surrounded by it. I showed that in New Sun vs Iceman.

That said, good choice.

Yeah, I know it's more complicated, but I figured with Sinister's history of genetic tampering, he could work with that, or some such thing.

I was under the impression that was what allowed him to exist in space... confused

Thanks

StyleTime
I was under the impression that was what allowed him to exist in space... confused

That was the theory of another member. It wasn't ever stated to be that way to my best recollection.

SpunkySmurph
That was the theory of another member. It wasn't ever stated to be that way to my best recollection.

Well, proven or not, I still stand by that he wins. If Flash ever pauses, for just a second, no matter where he is on the Earth, he can blow the place to smithereens

StyleTime
Well, proven or not, I still stand by that he wins. If Flash ever pauses, for just a second, no matter where he is on the Earth, he can blow the place to smithereens
I didn't say New Sun loses lol. I just said he can't exist as pure energy.

In character though, New Sun would use a different method because he doesn't want to kill all of Earth. He'd probably just warp Flash to some alternate Earth.

Horrificus
I didn't say New Sun loses lol. I just said he can't exist as pure energy.

In character though, New Sun would use a different method because he doesn't want to kill all of Earth. He'd probably just warp Flash to some alternate Earth. But, if Flash can react, operate and move faster than light or thought, doesn't that negate a New Son attack?

Also, if Dr. Strange is well known, there is a chance that Flash would have him marked already, have prep in place, etc. Or, when you called Dr. Strange for help, you might find out that he is "unable to answer the phone".

Muuaahahahaha!

I'm not that smart, and I can tell you, that if I was doing something, very, very, very bad, and I had incredible super powers, I would plan ahead for just such characters, and such obstacles.

I hope it isn't annoying you guys that I am kind of playing Dungeon Master over here. Just trying to keep it interesting.

Well, Flash is going to kill again soon. Anybody have any ideas how you might be able to anticipate who or where he would strike.

And, how to take advantage of it?

By the way, our intelligence says that Flash has also been making inquiries into somehow acquiring the Gem of Cyttorak. But, it is still unclear how he could do this anyway.

rotiart
I flash the S signal into the air and let Sentry and Superman go deal with Flash.

Horrificus
I knew somebody would pull something like that.

So, if I did, chances are, he did too.

Hehehe.

I guess we will find out tomorrow how it goes.

Personally, if I was Flash, I would just threaten Mesmero or somebody similar, into making Supes and Sentry, each believe the other one is the Flash. And then, I would go eat some chips.

That would be nice.

We will see tomorrow.

rotiart
You should do a google search on Peter Perfect and Ringman
and read the stories about those guys...

Wally West
1) Superman
2) Hal Jordan

harri
okk

SpunkySmurph
But, if Flash can react, operate and move faster than light or thought, doesn't that negate a New Son attack?

Also, if Dr. Strange is well known, there is a chance that Flash would have him marked already, have prep in place, etc. Or, when you called Dr. Strange for help, you might find out that he is "unable to answer the phone".

Muuaahahahaha!

I'm not that smart, and I can tell you, that if I was doing something, very, very, very bad, and I had incredible super powers, I would plan ahead for just such characters, and such obstacles.

I hope it isn't annoying you guys that I am kind of playing Dungeon Master over here. Just trying to keep it interesting.

Well, Flash is going to kill again soon. Anybody have any ideas how you might be able to anticipate who or where he would strike.

And, how to take advantage of it?

By the way, our intelligence says that Flash has also been making inquiries into somehow acquiring the Gem of Cyttorak. But, it is still unclear how he could do this anyway.

He wouldnt expect Beast or Sway... smile

Horrificus
what part would Beast play?

Galan777
The Marvel Earth and DC Earth have merged. So, all Earth-bound characters are available. No Cosmics.

You receive a call from the President. One hour ago, images were taken that show the Flash killing a family of 4 in the blink of an eye.

After investigation, it is shown that the Flash is responsible for a string of murders, and the number is increasing daily.

To avoid a worldwide panic, the President has given you the ok to contact only 2 people, and ask for their help to bring in the Flash, capture him or kill him.

What 2 characters will you call, to beat an Insane Murdering Flash? And, how will they do it?

No "Cosmics"
Zoom and Savitar

starlock
malestrom-before he became a cosmic entity
malestrom has kinetic control stealing all of flash's movement(he did it to makari of the eternals)
and dr strange who is the locater and protection giver to malestrom

Horrificus
Originally posted by starlock
malestrom-before he became a cosmic entity
malestrom has kinetic control stealing all of flash's movement(he did it to makari of the eternals)
and dr strange who is the locater and protection giver to malestrom

Now, that's interesting.
it might work.

i wonder what they will do when they realize that Flash has done two things:

1. Completely Cleaned Out Dr. Strange, taking all artifacts of power in the blink of an eye.

2. After stealing the secret of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Flash has found a way to surround himself with the bands, without actually being restrained by them.

With a little "tweaking", Flash is now encased in a kind of Cyttorak "cell".
Nothing gets out, nothing gets in.

Very creative.

starlock
hmmmm ok voight-uses her powers of teleporting mist he will run right into it
she brings him to DOOM who is always prepared? hows that

Horrificus
Yeah, Doom is a guy that would worry me.
He thinks on different levels, about different things, all at once, and is always a bunch of steps ahead.

But, I don't know if he can do anything fast enough to react to Flash out of the blue.

xjustice69x
thor(sniper) Heimdall (spoter)

Sub_Mariner
Doctor Strange
Zoom

Quicksilver
Zoom

Doctor Strange
Superman
(Doc Strange freezes time, while Supes sundips or something)

Doctor Doom
Batman

Tron
Call Wolverine...

rotiart
Pyschopirate Hal Jordan.

Hal keeps the two safe... pyschopirate... mindrapes flash.

SpunkySmurph
what part would Beast play?

Prep... of a sort... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.