Rest In Peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Mr. Eko

It was wrong for you to die.

~Flamboyant~
I'm so pissed.

InnerRise
Am I wrong for not caring?

He's Black and he wasn't being used much and his back story was boring.

Of course they were going to kill him.

A cheap kill if you ask me.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

The Pict
Haven't seen the episode yet.....pointless character if they just kill him off now.

InnerRise
Originally posted by The Pict
Haven't seen the episode yet.....pointless character if they just kill him off now. Exactly.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by InnerRise

Nahh, I didn't care either.....In fact, I didn't (don't) like a single tail section character at all....Now there's only one left.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Nahh, I didn't care either.....In fact, I didn't (don't) like a single tail section character at all....Now there's only one left. The guy who can see the future somehow? shrug

Darth Macabre
The guy who can see the future somehow? shrug

No, Bernard, Rose's husband.

SpaceMonkey

You are not wrong for not caring, Inner, the show is only entertainment and for people to have different opinions, that's the essence of the show. I think, however, that mentioning "he's black" was unnecessary for 2 reasons. 1) It can be a spoiler for those who haven't seen the episode yet. 2) What does his race have to do with whether or not they were "of course... going to kill him." I will in no way tell you how to think because I have read several of your posts and consider you to be an intelligent poster, for the most part. Let's just think before we type.... and, you know, keep this place civilized.

P.E.A.C.E.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
No, Bernard, Rose's husband. I was thinking about him, but he has no screen time whatsoever so I just swiped him aside. But for that reason alone I should have known.

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
You are not wrong for not caring, Inner, the show is only entertainment and for people to have different opinions, that's the essence of the show. I think, however, that mentioning "he's black" was unnecessary for 2 reasons. 1) It can be a spoiler for those who haven't seen the episode yet. 2) What does his race have to do with whether or not they were "of course... going to kill him." I will in no way tell you how to think because I have read several of your posts and consider you to be an intelligent poster, for the most part. Let's just think before we type.... and, you know, keep this place civilized.

P.E.A.C.E.
Oopps. Sorry about the spoiler. But the show was shown tonight so it would have been really ok even if the Thread Starter had it in his title who died.

I mentioned the black thing b/c you know how they say blacks get killed in the movies and shows early on and the such. I was just going off of that. It is true some of the time.

I don't know for a fact of course if that's the case here. Maybe they have a plan, maybe they just wanted to get rid of him b/c they didn't have anything more for him to do or didn't think he was interesting enough or maybe just b/c he was black. Don't know. shrug

Dessel
Man this sucks, Ecko was like the best character ever, and I thought that he'd go out in style, not getting his butt kicked.

Other than that it was a great episode. And the 'you're next'? How cool was that?

SpaceMonkey
I was thinking about him, but he has no screen time whatsoever so I just swiped him aside. But for that reason alone I should have known.

Oopps. Sorry about the spoiler. But the show was shown tonight so it would have been really ok even if the Thread Starter had it in his title who died.

I mentioned the black thing b/c you know how they say blacks get killed in the movies and shows early on and the such. I was just going off of that. It is true some of the time.

I don't know for a fact of course if that's the case here. Maybe they have a plan, maybe they just wanted to get rid of him b/c they didn't have anything more for him to do or didn't think he was interesting enough or maybe just b/c he was black. Don't know. shrug

Oh OK, my mistake. Didn't mean to go all weird on you. Good points, though.

Morning_Glory
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/allhailme/blogposts/110206_lost_highcost.jpg

SpaceMonkey
Still hurts to look at... even in photographs.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Still hurts to look at... even in photographs. i know... i wasn't really expecting Eko to die this yr... tsk

InnerRise
Sayonara Ekosun. doped

Marth18
Actually the tail section people are still alive they are just captured by the others arn't they...just not on the show....yet...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18
Actually the tail section people are still alive they are just captured by the others arn't they...just not on the show....yet...

We don't know if they're alive or not...They could be, but for all we know they're dead.

Marth18
The others said they are safe, dont know which episode, but i dont think they'd just kill hmm who knows sometimes they are evil and sometimes just strange but not killers

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18
The others said they are safe, dont know which episode, but i dont think they'd just kill hmm who knows sometimes they are evil and sometimes just strange but not killers

Not killers? Goodwin killed that guy in the hole in cold blood....They're killers alright.

The Pict
Eko kind of grew on me, I didn't like him at first, sad to see him go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.