A Call of Faith: Lets Dig Out What We Know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
I'm in a good mood stick out tongue and thought that we should go back on what we know and try to fix the pieces of our broken puzzle. Its important to know why we are here to begin with, why Jack/Liz, why it happened this way and why it made so much sense.

Like I said I'm in a good mood, and I know there's something missing in the suppose ending scene. The ending of the scene isn't gonna be filmed till by the end Of November and the beginning of December. If its just Will/Liz then there's always something behind all that. They must be filming part of the ending or a scene where they both are together. I'm still not depressed about it. Not even intimidated by it. And I'm not even sure if its true to begin with but I digress.

Now I know that Jack/Liz aren't gonna officially end up together as a permanent couple. Thats vey much understandable. I mean WIll just "died" Liz cannot just wipe her tears and skip along with Jack, it would hurt both of the characters. There could be many possibilities on the ending of the movie that could turn into mega twists. But Will/Liz actually ending up together I don't think its going to be the actual ending.

My gut feeling says that It could possibly be that by saving Will, Liz tires to jump into the water or do something rather drastic and Jack may come to rescue her. Maybe the Will/Liz is when Will says his goodbye to Liz, and she tries to stop him and Jack comes at the last minute to help her. What if that scene was like a spirit from Will...there's so many possibilities and al these doesnt necessarily have to mean that this will be a Will/Liz ending.

I'm gonna say what I really think it COULD happen. AWE is concentrated a lot on the Will/Liz relationship. Its prooven that its a disaster to begin with. The love triangle has been resolved, but now they must end the Will/Liz relationship already. It isn't really going anywhere. In that supposed ending scene with Will/Liz, it could be Wills ghost telling her goodbye or asking what she truly wants. I think it would be funny if they added the line what Norrie said in COTBP: "Is this is what your heart truly lies?" Will could be asking if she wants to join him into immortality or stay with Jack? MIRACLES COULD HAPPEN!

Since COTBP ended with Jack singing the pirates life song thinking about Liz, It could be AWE ending the scene with Liz singing pirates life song thinking about Jack. Will is gone, she must now pick up the pieces and pursue her dream to be with Jack. AWE: Goodbye Will/Liz. Pirates 4: Hello Jack/liz.

1) Yes it seems that Liz will be by herself, but still will have a certain pirate in her mind wink

2) No i don't hink its a will/liz ending. No physical proof I know, but hey I have faith which is better than that big grin

3) DUH! I don't think its gonna be Jack/Liz ending COMPLETELY. It could be like COTBP JAck leaving the scene thinking about Liz and AWE Liz leaving the scene thinking about Jack.

there's is a pirates 4 on the making. So yea I still have my hopes and my faith!! pirates 4 could continue with Jack/Liz! I'm sorry that this post was so damn long. You peoples eyes must be crossed already from reading so much lol. But please share your thoughts!! I'm not perfect I do make mistakes and I do care on your opinion on this.

LovelyOne
thanks chiki thats a great post..I'm not gonna be posting any more spoilers on the board but I'll delve into how I feel on the whole subject tomorrow. I'm going to bed soon laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
awe Lovely im gladd my horribly, long, nail biting post helped lol. I want you to get a good night rest to clear your mind. Im sure by totmorow youll be posting like 5 new threads and 10238912038 posts with all the enthusiasm in the world!! With a positive attitude!!(you better! *shakes fists*) lool I know you'll be great!! big grin

Mistypirate
I think you have restore all the hopes for us J/L shippies. Love your words standing O for you. clapping.
I completely agree with everything that you have said. I don't really expect a lovey dovey J/L ending heck NO. It would leave it open for possibilities in the 4th movie. I believe that the writers producers ect are very much aware of the whole J/L phenomenon. They know it, therefore why should we tell them something they already know? They are smart people they know what the audiences like. I am not expecting a E/W wedding either it wouldn't make sense after all the hints that were given to us in DMC. I'm just saying that I trust the writers in giving us a good ending for AWE. I just don't trust what the say over the Internet.

Chiki Mina
Im glad I helped a little lol

Im very sleepy but in a good mood lol. So I dont wanna sleep lol

Since all three movies ended with Jack/Liz thinking about eachother and not ending with eachother physically, POTC 4 should begin with Liz/Jack physically FINALLY.

I wonder how important the compass is gonna be in AWE

a-k-a-amber
nice post man... smile

Pirates life fo
Didnt Lovely say something once about a Will/Liz child? If they have a child how is there going to be a future for Jack and Liz? I might be mistaken about the child I just remember reading a post from Lovely about it

Chiki Mina
Oh pirates life fo its not gonna happen. We figured that out lol. I doubt Will/Liz are gonna do a quickie right before he dies.

Pirates life fo
I will have to hunt that post down again. I cant remember how we know it isnt going to happen.

LovelyOne
I would say..uh..apparently that scene was cut before DMC was even released

Chiki Mina
I dont think the child thing isnt even gonn ahappen. WE actually forgot about it.

LovelyOne
I didnt^^

I thought it was

1 random for being in there and there being no love scene between W/E

2. Why isnt Jack in the last scene when its the end of the trilogy and it wants to go out in a bang?

could they be keeping Jack out of that scene in the script like they did with Barbossa

Pirates life fo
The scenes being shot now are not the very ending of the movie. The may have already shot something closer to the end with Johnny. The scenes being shot at the end of the month and into December are the very beginning of the movie

Chiki Mina
I didnt think the child thing was important. Maybe Im misjudging something in this whole reason why they added the child thing and then edit that.

They probably took note that its impossibel of a Wil/Liz romance between them to conceive a child. Especially when Will is gonna stab the heart blink

LovelyOne
well THAT is one mother of a relief I can tell ya!..not the ending ending..

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
The scenes being shot now are not the very ending of the movie. The may have already shot something closer to the end with Johnny. The scenes being shot at the end of the month and into December are the very beginning of the movie

AHA! I was right!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Pirates life fo

Thanks for clearing this for us Pirates Life Fo

Chiki Mina
yay i was right!! *pats herslef on the back* I deserve a scooby snack big grin!

Mistypirate
No chiki you deserve 2 scooby snacks big grin

Chiki Mina
ARF ARF!! I WUB SCROOBY SNACK!*scooby laugh*

lol Im sleepy im gonna go to bed. Johnny is calling me to bed saying that hes horny lmao. NIGHTY NIGHTS

KEEP THE FAITH!! xoxo

Mistypirate
Ok good night. you be good with Johnny I'm going to try to get him to come over to my bed tomorrow. Better not do anything to him. eek!

mmoviejunkie
by the time he gets to you he'll be violated by chiki....

lol-jk!!

Mistypirate
Crab I know, poor Johnny bawling Nooooooo

PirateDiva
By The TiMe Im DoNe wiTh JoHnnY he WoNT Have The Stregnth left for any of u....LMAO!!!

Mistypirate
I'm sure he will when I tell him about all the kinky stuff I'm planning to do. OMG let me stop my mind is getting perverted. where's my new Orbitz white? big grin eek!

mmoviejunkie
theres no need for orbit gum when its about johnny!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
theres no need for orbit gum when its about johnny!!

I know right, I'll leave the Orbitz for another occasion

PirateDiva
Every thread is about Orbitz....hahahaha!! I guess theres only 1 thing to do....
big grin BLING!!!!! lol

LovelyOne
So shall we get back on topic? stick out tongue

LovelyOne
I gotta say that one line "and bad..BAD for every mother's son who calls himself pirate!"

Has a slightly overshadowing feel to it..

And The way she looks at Jack after that line has me thinkin..

but if its been cut then I dunno

Mistypirate
what line do you say has been cut? I'm totally confused.

LovelyOne
damn lurkers

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
damn lurkers

Whats going on...

LovelyOne
nothing...

Chiki Mina
mmk...back on topic *cough*pmme*cough*

After that line when gibbs said that, Liz looked at Jack but then turned away quickly, but Jack kept staring at her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.