Empire of Darkness Story thread (Other is disc.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emily Writer
Natasha sat on a small chair in the corner by herself, watching the other children play. She stood up and walked over to a small box of toys and started digging around. She giggled happily when she picked up a fake wooden wand and curtsied to Kyle before running out of the orphan home and to the back yard. She started to wave it around, making small black lines in the thin air, as if she were drawing on nothing.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno was away from the others practiceing his move still not the best fighter around.... he continued to hit a dead tree

Emily Writer
Natasha giggled to herself and walked over to the older boy Ezhno and watched him, "What'cha doin' Ezhno...?" She asked cutely and looked at the tree, "Did it take something from you?"

Thunder Fox
looked at her and smiled innocently "practiceing my martial arts" he said calmly "i figured useing the tree to practice is better then useing a another person

Emily Writer
Natasha shook her head, "Nooo.. Fighting is bad, ain't it?" She asked innocently as she looked at the tree, "Besides, I dunno if you should be hitting the poor tree!" she made a face at him before jumping up the tree and climbing up it and sitting on a branch, "If you hurt the tree i might fall!"

Thunder Fox
Ezhnolooked at her "tree is already dead" watched her jump up and smiled "ok you win i'll stop for today"

scarecrow088
hiro saw natasha and ezhno by the tree he walked over to a rock and picked up. "hay ezhno!" hiro yelled as he throw the small rock expecting Ezhno to catch it.

Thunder Fox

Emily Writer
Natasha sighed, "Boys..." She said out loud before jumping off the tree and heading back towards the stone building, "It's almost lunchtime you two!" she said before her walking turned to a jog.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno looked at her and smiled weakly as she jogged off and sighed and followed knocking Hiro back alittle playfully

Silent_Dreams
Steph was sitting on the ground playing with a dirty old coin. She had snatched it off of some lady walking past them, and she didn't even know she had done it. She smirked thinking about it, but then quickly hid it from Kyle who had walked past her. Lunchtime was near, so she got up from her position and walked towards the others.

Emily Writer
Natasha slid to a stop and almost fell face forward to the ground trying to stop. "Steph, what'cha got there??" She asked out of pure curiosity.

Silent_Dreams
"N-Nothing!" she said, almost yelling. She was close to getting caught with her money, and she knew if she showed it off, Kyle would take it from her. She sighed and looked around her. Luckily, no one turned to look at her in a weird way, or become suspicious.

Emily Writer
Natasha frowned, "C'mon!!... i won't tell anyone!" Natasha begged, "I wanna see it!!" Natasha sighed and smiled, "You stole something!" she whispered evilly, "I'm gonna tell!"

Silent_Dreams
"NO!" she hushed "Don't tell! Please!" she grabbed Natasha's arm and dragged her over to a corner. "Here." she took out the coin and showed it to her. "Happy?"

Emily Writer
Natasha looked at the coin, "Money.. You stole money.." She giggled quietly, "Why? You have no use for it..."

Silent_Dreams
"Yes I stole money. And why? Well, when we get out of this dump, I'll use it for food and stuff." she said putting back in her pocket. "Isn't that what you would do?"

Emily Writer
Natasha sighed, "I guess so... But i would find a wonderful man to take care of me.." She said pushing her hair bhind her head and smiling, "Thats my plans.. now C'mon, It's almost lunchtime!"

Thunder Fox

Emily Writer
Natasha looked up at Ezhno "Go away, no boys aloud in this convorsation!" She yelled as she pushed him away.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno blinked and walked by her again "come oooooon please i'll go away if you do" he whined alittle

Emily Writer
Natasha shook her head, "No! Go away Or I'm telling Kyle you're being mean!" she yelled, continueing to try and push him away.

Thunder Fox
"i'm not being mean i am being annoying there is a difference" he said boredly

Emily Writer
Natasha sighed, "Whatever, I'll still tell, now go away!" she continued, "Ezhno, i said go away!" her hands were suddenly covered in black and a blast shot Ezhno back a few feet.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno looked at her shocked and hurt and walked away and skipped lunch to beat up the tree again thinking to him self...

scarecrow088
hiro saw what natasha did he was surprised. " hey natasha you don't have to be so mean," hiro said while sticking his tongue out.

Emily Writer
Natasha took a step back, "I-- I didn't mean to.." She said and looked at her hands, "I don't even know how I did that.." she smirked, "But.. I'll do it again to you if you don't shut up about it!" She threatend and walked into the large building for lunch.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno stayed away from her and everyone else for now shocked alittle

scarecrow088
"urr...you make so angry natasha," he said while glaring at her. hiro tightened his fist as little stones around him started to shake.

Emily Writer
Natasha heard him and grit her teeth and walked out of the building towards Hiro, her hands glowing a pitch black. "And what are you gonna do about it, Hiro?!" She snapped, her eyes going white and a black aura emitting around her eyes.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno walked back but still alittle hurt he looked at natasha and Hiro and ran at them "natasha stop "he shouted not very kind to her this time around

Emily Writer
Natasha's focus was changed and her blast hit Ezhno instead, sending him back into a tree. Natasha made a sad, sorry face before falling to the ground, passed out.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno stared and his eyes dilated as the blast went at him and he flew back hurt worse this time cept physicaly

Emily Writer
(I'm taking control of Kyle for now..)

Kyle watched the whole thing through the window and ran outside to Ezhno, "Are you okay?!" He asked, slightly freaked.

Natasha opened her eyes slowly and tears automatically started falling out, "I'm sorry..." She muttered quietly as a few villagers picked her up to get her some help.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno was holding his chest refuseing to cry and got up slowly and looked at natasha with hatred and fear

Emily Writer
Kyle sighed, "Ezhno......" He said and shook his head, "Will you need any medical care?"

The villagers took Natasha to the infirmary, which she tried to struggle, screaming and crying trying to get back to the home to apologize before being knocked out by one of the villagers.

Thunder Fox
he stared at kyle blankly one eye was dialated but another was normal he really hit his head hard

Emily Writer
Kyle frowned and picked Ezhno up, "Come on.. Heave.. ho!" He said and lifted Ezhno and took him to the infirmery and laid him on a table where the doctors looked at his had and his eye. and looked at the unconcious Natasha and the to the villagers, "What the hell dd you epeople do?!" He yelled furiously, "we knocked her out because she wouldn't calm down..."

Thunder Fox
ezhno tried sitting up still holding his chest feeling a little cold

Emily Writer
Kyle glared at the villagers and turned his attention back to ezhno and gently pushed him back down, "Be still, Ezhno..." He said and took off his jacket and put it over ezhno, turning back to Natasha and looked over her, "What the hell did she do?"

Thunder Fox
Ezhno looked at him then turned his back to her shivering he closed his eyes to rest alittle

scarecrow088
hiro stood in shock," what just happend" he tries to move but he was too afaird. he thinks to him self, she is turning evil the others were right some thing bad is about to happen. hiro turns to ezho, hiro's eyes were still full of fear, "are you all right" he says while hidding his emotions.

Emily Writer
Kyle glared at Hiro, "Get back to the orphan home, lunch is on the table, now git!" He said.

The mayor of the town walked up to Natasha, "When she awakes tell her to pack her things.. She is banished from this town.. I'm afraid She can not be allowed to use that sort of magic anywhere... So, She is to be gone in 24 hours or she will be hung." He said and looked at Kyle, "Understood?"

Kyle looked at the mayor, shocked that he would say such a thing about a child, "B-But sir, she's only 15 years old!" He yelled, The mayor just scoffed and left. Natasha had been awake for a few minutes, 'they.. they can't be serious...' she thought, making herself angry, her eyes giving off the dark aura again. She sat up and glared at the mayor, her whole body engolfed in the black aura in moments and she jumped up, knocking Kyle out of her way, charging at the mayor.

Thunder Fox

Skunkette Love
Natasha started to slip on the ice covered ground and fell face first onto the groud.

Kyle picked himself up and looked at Ezhno. He sighed and thought a moment, He looked at Natasha who was now standing up. "Ezhno... Protect Natasha..." He said, "Please..." He shook his head and started back towards the orphan home.

Johns Mannequin
(Where can Reno come in?)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
Natasha started to slip on the ice covered ground and fell face first onto the groud.

Kyle picked himself up and looked at Ezhno. He sighed and thought a moment, He looked at Natasha who was now standing up. "Ezhno... Protect Natasha..." He said, "Please..." He shook his head and started back towards the orphan home. Ezhno looked at him K-Kyle does this mean i am banished also?" he said weakly

Skunkette Love
Kyle stopped mid-step and shook his head, "No, Boy.. You are not banished.. It's a simple request from someone who took care of you for many years.. Take care of Natasha..."

Natasha finally scrambled to her feet, emberessed at all the eyes on her, as if she were nude. She felt heat boiling up in her face, and tears welding in her eyes before she started walking towards the exit of town.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno nodded "yes sir" he bowed and ran after Natasha quickly "Natasha!" he shouted trying to catch up to her

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked back at Ezhno as she walked and slowed her pace, "Ezhno.. I'm sorry for hurting you..." She said as she came to the exit, tears already rolling down her face, "It was an accident.."

(Reno is only 3 years old now.. As soon as Natasha descided to train, it will go ten years later, and Reno will be there smile)

Thunder Fox
Ezhno looked at her and nodded "i am still hurt but i am not holding a grudge against you... kyle said to come with you so here i am.... who knows maybe we can learn to control our powers together...

Johns Mannequin
(Ok.)

Skunkette Love
Natasha smiled a bit, "Okay... We can..." She said, "I can't believe they are banishing me... That.. That iss monsterous...." She said and looked back at the town, "They will regret it..."

Thunder Fox
Ezhno smiled alittle and sighed "i think that horrible they banish you for haveing powers...."

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed, "Well.... I think they're scared... A bunch of wimps scared of someone stronger, so they cast her,or him, out because she, or he, is stronger..." She said before looked back at a mountain, "Thats where we will train.." She said pointing at the large mountain.

Thunder Fox
looked and nodded "sounds like a perfect place" he agreed...

Skunkette Love
Natasha smiled at Ezhno, "By the way.... Would you have came with me if Kyle had said nothing to you?" She asked cutely.

Thunder Fox
"in all honesty i am not sure most likely i would though"

Skunkette Love
Natasha stared at him blankly, "That's... So sweet!" She said and hugged Ezhno, "You care about me alot huh?" She smiled and let go before starting to run towards the mountain.

Thunder Fox
blinked and blushed alittle and ran after her "hey don't leave me behinde!!!!" he shouted running trying to catch up

Skunkette Love
Ten years Later ----

Natasha stared from the top of the mountain, over looking the land, "Ten years.." She said to Ezhno, "Ten years of being cast out... I'm going to show them....." She said and walked to the eddge, "Ezhno... There is a person in town named Robin.. Go and fetch her for me, will you love?" She asked as she walked into the Cavern.

Thunder Fox
Ten years Later ----

Natasha stared from the top of the mountain, over looking the land, "Ten years.." She said to Ezhno, "Ten years of being cast out... I'm going to show them....." She said and walked to the eddge, "Ezhno... There is a person in town named Robin.. Go and fetch her for me, will you love?" She asked as she walked into the Cavern. Ezhno looked at her and nodded "course natasha" he said bowing alittle and used his powers to make a ice bridged he used and slide down the bridge to find the one called robin andbring her back...... when he reached land he looked around

scarecrow088
hiro always remembered what happen to natasha and ezhno ten years ago, so he decided to keep his power a secret, he train them when no one was around. "ok now time for some exercise," he said while popping his knuckles. he lifted his hands and the ground under him rose. "now for the tricky part," he said while stomping the ground back in to place sending a large boulder flying. "ok here i go," he jumped up and kicked the boulder in to smaller piece then hit the littler rock with his open palms sending them in to near by targets. " hmm... almost perfect," hiro said proudly.

Skunkette Love
Natasha stood in the cavern where she and Ezhno had lived for ten years. She sighed and leaned against the wall, "Perhaps it's time for some new Decoration...." She said before she walked out of the cavern and started walking towards the base of the mountain.

SilentWolf
Forgive me if i make any mistakes with the setting... im not too sure about it

Jessica moved silently through the thick grassy plains, her bow in hand. She was busy stalking a heard of great elk.

The elk had been busy feeding for about fifteen minutes now, and Jessica was ready to take one down. She reached over her shoulder and pulled free a simple arrow, putting it and place as she carefully aimed for the largest elk.

sorry for the quick post but i gotta go for a while. UGH x__x

Skunkette Love
Natasha finally made it to the base of the mountain, seeing Jessica off the bat near some elk. She didn't quite remember her, but then again they weren'r really that great of friends. She sighed as she ignored it and started off to the town she was banished from ten years ago, hoping that they didn't remember her long enough so she could get some things while Ezhno was looking for robin.

Johns Mannequin
Reno saw the stranger enter town. He was curious about who she was, and appeared to accidentally walk into her. He didn't stumble into her hard enough to make her fall, but enough for her to stop to notice him.

Skunkette Love
Natasha grit her teeth as she walked into the boy, "W-- Watch where you're going!" She snarled and walked past him, not wanting to cause trouble yet, only wanting some lumber and maybe a bed or two.

Johns Mannequin
"Sorry."

Reno now followed the girl, pretending to be extremely sad and regretful.

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked at Reno, following her and sighed, attempting to ignore him. After she couldn't stand it anymore she turned to him, "What do you want??" she asked quietly but irritably.

Johns Mannequin
"Well, I haven't seen you around here before, so I'm wondering who the hell you are."

Reno had been blunt, and he knew that when he was blunt with people older than him, he got yelled at, beaten, or both, but because the stranger was not a middle-aged woman, but instead a young one, he didn't expect any trouble from her.

Skunkette Love
Natasha growled and simply slapped that boy, "Watch your language around a lady, you little brat..." She said and started walking again, hoping not to run into the mayor, or anyone that recognised her from 10 years ago.

Johns Mannequin
Reno sighed and decided to walk out of town.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno was in the village when he heard Reno curse out natasha he walked over quickly and and hit him in the stomache hard enough to knock the wind out of him and kicked him into the ground "You watch you mouth kid it is very rude to curse a lady out" he picked reno up and and tossed him to a tree and hit two pressure points to make his body numb "if you ever do that again i will do more then make you body numb....." walked off to catch up to Natasha

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked back when she heard Ezhno's voice and sighed, 'I wonder why he hasn't asked to marry me yet...' she thought as she watched him catch up with her. "Have your fun, Ezhno?"

Johns Mannequin
(Reno was already out of town.)

Skunkette Love
(He technically didn't say where he got you.... smile)

Thunder Fox
(he was toward the gate as in he was in it besided you said "decided to walk out of town" that dosn't mean you did

Thunder Fox
Natasha looked back when she heard Ezhno's voice and sighed, 'I wonder why he hasn't asked to marry me yet...' she thought as she watched him catch up with her. "Have your fun, Ezhno?" Ezhno nodded "he was rather weak for my taste though

Skunkette Love
Natasha smiled gently at Ezhno, "Thanks for sticking up for me, love..." She said and hugged him, "But i gave him a slap, but you did more.." She said before letting go and walking towards the lumber store and all the other market places.

Silent_Dreams
(wow, I have no clue what's going on....anyone care to give me a nice, decent recap?)

Skunkette Love
(Of course, You can be doing whatever you want.. It's ten years later smile)

Silent_Dreams
)Should I meet up with you?)

Skunkette Love
(You can if you want.. But dont forget, Natasha = Half evil currently, and she has been banished for 10 years, so she's just into the town hoping no one remembers her from ten years ago, and Ezhno has been with her.. You can meet up with them if you like smile)

Thunder Fox
Natasha smiled gently at Ezhno, "Thanks for sticking up for me, love..." She said and hugged him, "But i gave him a slap, but you did more.." She said before letting go and walking towards the lumber store and all the other market places. Ezhno nodded "course Natasha anything for you" he said casually then looked at her "besides its impolite to talk to a beautiful lady like that"

Skunkette Love
Natasha giggled a bit, "Why thank you, love..." She said as she walked, "After ten years, This place will soon regret casting me out as a freak.. Right after we make a suitable place out of that mountain..."

Thunder Fox
looked at her listening and looked away blushing alittle "don't worry matasha i will make sure every person in this village will pay for there mistake...." he said calmly "as for the moutain what do you have planed"

Skunkette Love
Natasha grinned, "I plan to have your powers and mine, worked pretty hard... We're building a castle out of that mountain..." She said, "I had been thinking.. Your ice melts when it gets hot.. So If i surround it with the darkness, it will hold forever so.. Once we have frozen the mountain, i will cover it in darkness, and break it, and we'll have a castle.."

Thunder Fox
nodded smiled "awsome idea" (short i know)

Skunkette Love
Natasha smiled, "Thanks...." She said, "After all, If you were to ever marry me, we would need a castle for us to watch over the land..." She said, hinting a little, but making a more obvious attempt at just far sarcasm.

(Okay, I'm going to bed.. here is a recap for anyone who descided to post:

Everyone are teens/adult. Everyone is basically in town, even natasha, and Ten years ago, Natasha freaks out, so she was banished. She's back in town to get supplies, and hopfully meet up with everyone else so everyone knows who the enemies are. Hopefully, everyone will take the time to read this and not ask for a recap. Thanks and good night smile)

scarecrow088
after hours of exercising hiro headed toward jessica, "hmm...my sister is probably hunting by now," he said grinning thinking that he would sneak up on her and scare her. hiro walked down a path that led out of the town when saw natasha and ezhno, " i think i know those two people from some where." he stood in the middle of the road thinking.

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked infront of herself and Ezhno, "H--Hiro...." She muttered, her hands beginning to glow black, "You little worm!" She yelled, "I was banished because you had to run your mouth!" She hissed so only he and her heard her and started walking towards Hiro, "You had to make me mad, you just had to be an ass... Ten years ago you ran your mouth, and ten years later is when you get your ass beat for it!"

~B@ckB0n3~

Skunkette Love
Everyone are teens/adult. Everyone is basically in town, even natasha, and Ten years ago, Natasha freaks out, so she was banished. She's back in town to get supplies, and hopfully meet up with everyone else so everyone knows who the enemies are. Hopefully, everyone will take the time to read this and not ask for a recap.))

SilentWolf
A flock of Ravens flew over Jessicas head, Startling the herd of elk. In unison, the large animals lifted their heads and sped off in the direction opposite of Jessica.

"So much for target practice." She sighed as she aimed into the sky. Jessica hated to shoot birds, they were useless once they were dead, nevertheless, they were a little more challenging to hit than a big elk.

Thunder Fox
Natasha looked infront of herself and Ezhno, "H--Hiro...." She muttered, her hands beginning to glow black, "You little worm!" She yelled, "I was banished because you had to run your mouth!" She hissed so only he and her heard her and started walking towards Hiro, "You had to make me mad, you just had to be an ass... Ten years ago you ran your mouth, and ten years later is when you get your ass beat for it!" woah natasha calm down i know your pissed but wait till we get your supplies..."
he said quickly to devert he wrath

Skunkette Love
Natasha heard Ezhno's voice and grit her teeth, "But it's his fault!!!!" She complained in a child like way then looked at Ezhno with puppy eyes, "Please let me beat him sensless..."

Thunder Fox
looked at her and sighed heavily and looked at hiro "alright beat him senceless but no powers or we'll be hunted down like dogs....... you have your revenge and i'll get the supplies" walked off

scarecrow088
hiro looked at both of them and stared to laugh, "are you serious, its the brat and her lover boy that she beat on"

Skunkette Love
Natasha growled at Hiro, "Look here you little runt, you better watch your mouth!" She said and began to walk towards him, supressing her powers. "I've waited Ten years to beat the hell out of you!"

Thunder Fox
Ezhno stopped dead and turned around no longer ammused and looked at natasha.... "screw what i just said...." he growled and walked toward him quickly

scarecrow088
hiro thought this was funny he rose his hands and wall of earth came up between them, " you guys arent the only ones with powers." he started to run to try to out run at least one of them so it would a one on one fight.

Skunkette Love
Natasha smirked as he hands started to glow black, soon her eyes did the same. Natasha then blasted darkness directly at Hiro through the earth.

scarecrow088
hiro smiled a bit and jumped out of the way with amazing speed "your not that fast are you," he turn looking for ezhno, "where is he."

Thunder Fox
Ezhno hands grew frost and ice spike shot from the ground from the water supplies and shot at him "i am not fighting but i will not let you harm natasha" he said coldly and ran at Hiro with equal speed ice spikeing from the ground as he ran and his fist became coated his fist and made his first hit count

Skunkette Love
Natasha growled and smirked, "Ezhno, give my shots a boost of speed... with the ice." She said and began to charge another shot with her hands.

scarecrow088
hiro barely evaded again, "i gotta get out of here," he made it to the forest and started jumping tree to tree.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno hands started getting colder and the spikes started reforming into an attack and waited for natasha

Skunkette Love
Natasha smirked as she watched hiro and blasted another shot, hoping Ezhno knew what do do to make the attack better.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno shot his blast and made it align perfectly with her blast

Silent_Dreams
I can't believe it's been almost ten years now.

Steph was walking along the streets of the city looking for someone rich enough to rob. She had gotten a reputation from the other robbers, and no one dared to challenge her. She held her head high for that matter, a little bit too high one would say. But she didn't care, why should she? She had recently heard some rumors from other thief's about a girl named Natasha being banned from the city. It was that day she decided that she would stock up on supplies and go find her lost friend. She had stoled more money each week, which meant more of a chance she would get caught. But, somehow, she had always managed to escape at the last second, leaving no trace of her presence behind.

She made up her mind that she wouldn't steal her food, but use the extra money to buy it, along with some helpful potions and, occasionally, she would spoil herself with new clothes. After a day or two of stocking up on supplies, she headed out to look for Natasha.

scarecrow088
hiro couldnt get way from this blast his leg was caught and almost broken, " crap!" he fell to one knee.

Silent_Dreams
(ok....gonna need another recap for my character if you don't mind. I need the location also.)

Skunkette Love
Natasha smirked and turned around, "We got him.. Now lets get the supplies, Ezhno, My love..." She said and started walking again.

Skunkette Love
(You can if you want.. But dont forget, Natasha = Half evil currently, and she has been banished for 10 years, so she's just into the town hoping no one remembers her from ten years ago, and Ezhno has been with her.. You can meet up with them if you like smile)

Thunder Fox
Ezhno nodded and followed her "okay natasha" and walked next to her and let the ice melt back into the water supply and looked at her "so what are we all looking for?"

scarecrow088
((ill be back on later big grin ))

SilentWolf
As if out of no where, a thin black arrow plunged deep into Ezhno's calf muscle as he walked along side Natasha.

Jessica smiled a toothy grin as she lowered her bow. If it was not for the flock of birds heading from this direction, she would have never stumbled across her brother.

Hiro, her brother who she had not seen in quite some time was kneeling on his good leg. Jessica had been hidden long enough to watch the two lovers double team him. Now she just needed to help him up before the two decided to beat him up any further.

Haha well you better hurry ^_^

Thunder Fox
ezhno fell to his knee and roared in pain and pulled it out carefully and ice covered it almost by itself after it was carefully removeing the arrow and turned and glared ans the ground shook as the water from below shot up around her as spikes preventing her from moveining a inch

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked at Ezhno and gasped, "E-- Ezhno, are you okay??" She asked with a worried tone as she looked back to see who shot the arrow.

Thunder Fox
he tried standing back upbut fell again

SilentWolf
Jessica laughed as she found herself in a trap of ice.

"Oh how I love these mind games." She laughed, reaching for an arrow with her free hand.

Although it was a bit painfull and a little more than difficult, she managed to grab the arrow she wanted; A thick black arrow similar to the one she shot at Ezhno.

Jessica twirled the arrow between her fingers in a breath taking display of talent before she slammed the weapon hard into the ice, etching it's surface with cracks.

With a burst of strength, Jessica shrugged her shoulders and arched her back, shattering the weakened ice and freeing herself.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno swore alittle he could probably taken her better if it wasn't for his injury and forced him self to stand and walk to safty

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked at Jessica and growled, helping ezhno up, she couldn't find her voice to say anything.

SilentWolf
Jessica smiled at the two then turned, leaving the now duller arrow behind as she made her way towards her brother.

"Maybe next time you'll remember that taking on two people at once isn't always as easy as it looks." She replied, looking down at Hiro who was still on his knees.

Skunkette Love
Natasha flipped Jessica off as she helped Ezhno walk, "Shut your mouth you.. you..." She said, unable to think of a comeback.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno grummbled at the cheap shot with that damn arrow and he iced his enitre leg over

Skunkette Love
Natasha forned and helped Ezhno into the lumber shop and helped him sit, "Stay here, Ezhno.. I'll get her... The lousy skank hitting an unready opponant..." She said and charged out of the building and examined the forest, trying to spot movement.

scarecrow088
hiro felt like a weakly that had to have his sister save him, "you didnt have to save me i had them right where i wanted them," he said like a child. he slowly got up and made a cast out of the ground, "see i could have gotten up and fought."

SilentWolf
Jessica simply smiled and rolled her eyes

"Of course you could have. Just be gratefully I was here to help." She said, patting her brother on the back.

"Now we should get out of here before that witch tries to finish you off."

Skunkette Love
Natasha continued towards them, her hands begunning to glow black, being watchful for any arrows, not wanting to be injured while ezhno wasn't there to save her, her sensitive ears had heard Jessica call her a witch, 'Witch?!' she screamed mentally as she began to walk faster.

SilentWolf
Natasha continued towards them, her hands begunning to glow black, being watchful for any arrows, not wanting to be injured while ezhno wasn't there to save her, her sensitive ears had heard Jessica call her a witch, 'Witch?!' she screamed mentally as she began to walk faster. Lmao! Oh jeezus! You remind me of my widdle sister lol

"See, look. She's already headed this way." Jessica said, trying push her brother along faster.

"I know your hurt, but you really should move a bit faster." She said, pushing him along as she reached for her bow. Just incase Natasha was going to pick a fight, she was going to be prepared.

Skunkette Love
(lol, thanks.)

Natasha was close to them now, took close to didge an arrow. She stopped, "What the hell did you call me?!" She finally screamed, "I don't know who the hell you are, wench, But i am NO witch!" her eyes began to give off the black aura as she prepared to attack.

SilentWolf
Jessica had already plucked an arrow from behind her back and had it pointed squarley at Natasha's shoulder.

Unfortunately, Natasha was in very close range, and an arrow at this distance, would leave more than a scar. Jessica lowered her weapon and put the arrow back in it's place.

"I don't know who the hell you are, wench, But i am NO witch!" Natasha screamed.

Jessica grinned maliciously and stared Natasha in the eye. "Maybe you're right." She replied with a laugh. "But you've sure got the attitude of a troll."

Skunkette Love
Natasha growled evilly, Her emotions beginning to take over, meaning she was about to cry, her feeling hurt. "I-- I'm not a troll either!" She yelled and looked directly at Jessica, and without warning shot her darkness directly at her, hoping for a direct, stunning hit. 'How could i be called a witch, and then a troll, that little bastard started this fight ten years ago... and now this Jessica too... Man Ezhno.. I truly hope you heal fast enough to help!' she thought.

SilentWolf
Jessica ducked just in time to avoid a huge blast of dark energy.

This Natasha was just as powerfull as she was angry. Something told Jessica that her brother was in alot more trouble than she had first suspected.

"I suggest you calm yourself. A fight is the last thing you want right now. Your wounded friend will need you. That arrow was crawling with a light poison. Without proper care and attention, he might not get to use that leg for a very long long while."

Skunkette Love
Natasha grit her teeth, "He has his leg frozen.. The poison is sedated.. So i suggest you give me the proper antidote before i kill you AND your brother, Hiro, which wouldn't take much!" She almost screamed, "How dare you insult me as if i were some dog that had gotten into your dinner..." She whined, her attention diverted from attacking.

SilentWolf
Jessica sighed, and leaned against her brother who was supported by the earth holding his leg in place.

"Well, if you kill my brother im afraid I'd have to kill you as well. Even if it did cost me my life. That sounds like a big waist of lives if you ask me." She said, her smile returning to her calm face.

"As for an antidote, I'd give you no such thing with an attitude like that. Besides, the poison isn't strong enough to need an antidote. Lucky for you two that poison came from a little frog. You're friend just needs alot of rest and probably some herbs and such. But I warn you, if he uses that leg to much the poison can and WILL spread."

Skunkette Love
Natasha scowled at her, "Evil wench..." She comaplained and kept her eyes on her and her brother, "And if it spreads to his chest it will kill him, And I can't carry his sorry butt! So i suggest you do find something of an antidote before I DO descide to kill you!"

SilentWolf
Jessica looked up at the sky as if deep in thought. She tapped herself on the forehead several times, trying to look convincing.

"Sorry girl, but there is no antidote. If you'd rather me kill him...." She trailed off, her smile turning into a grin.

"But that would be a waist of a perfectly good arrow that I need to catch some dinner. Or if you would prefer to fight, Both of you might end up on hell's door step."

Skunkette Love
Natasha pouted slightly, "We can't stay in this town!" She said before bursting into tears, "I can't carry him and our supplies..."she fell to her knees with a feminin fashion and looked at the ground as she cried, "Why'd you shoot him when your brother started the fight you evil wgirl.." She said, tears rolling off her cheeks and splashing onto her legs.

SilentWolf
Jessica looked down at Natasha with a look of confusion. She was suprised to see the girl fall to her knees, and couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Natasha must have cared greatly for the boy, and even though she had such a nasty attitude, Jessica strongly beleived that no one deserved to lose someone that they cared so greatly for.

"Well, sympathy get's the better of all of us now." She sighed, rummaging through a small pouch at her waist.

"This will help speed up the recovery process, but he will still need some rest." She said, tossing a small vile of red liqiud at Natasha's hands. Jessica knew better than to get to close to someone this angry. It might only make things worse. After giving her the vial, Jessica turned and went back to shoving her brother along.

Gah... Well I gotta go to sleep now. My bearded dragons are wondering around the house somewhere and I must put them to sleep X___x ill sheee you all in the mornin'! BYE!!

Skunkette Love
(Okay, talk to you tomorrow smile)

Natasha sniffled and looked at the red liquid. She smiled a little, tears still streaming down her face. If she hadn't spent ten years planning, she would have changed her mind about attacking the town soon, but that wasn't going to happen. She stood up and started to rush back to the market.

~B@ckB0n3~
*Kyle watched Natasha go from the tree above her* "So..she's returned.." *He jumped down and began walking back towards the market. He had asked some local townsfolk for some directions, and he decided to head back and relay his information to the others.*

*As he walked, he remembered when everyone he knew were once only children, helping each other and learning their first steps in using their weapons or powers they contained. It pained him to think of when Natasha had chosen her fate. She had been persuaded by someone who was now long dead, supposedly murdered. The murderer was never found, though it walked past innocent travelers for years. Though he would never admit it, he was the murderer.*

*Once he reached the market, he began looking for the others who had run all across the area.*

Thunder Fox
Ezhno sighed applying more ice to his leg sitting there quietly makeing sure no one saw him use hie powers...

Skunkette Love
Natasha ran into the lumber store and looked at Ezhno. She held out th e vile, "Drink it!" She commanded sternly.

Thunder Fox
Ezhno blinked and took the vile and drank it looked at her quizzacly

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed with relief, "You need to rest... I don't know where though.. you need to keep off your leg for a while..."

Thunder Fox
ezhno sighed and nodded "we can find a abandon spot to rest up

Skunkette Love
Natasha nodded, "But every is filled in this over populated town..." she and thought, "Perhaps... Perhaps the cemetary.. the shack there..."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>