Wolverine VS Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Wolverine is not allowed to use his claws.

who wins?

I beat u too it by the way

SpunkySmurph
How would Wolverine win?

capt it up
the fight would look really cool, but

puck 10/10

King_Mungi
Two hairy Canadian midgets battling it out?...you bet your ass it would be good. The Watcher might have to turn away just from the sheer awesomeness

edit: This exact same thread was made, and believe it or not majority believed Wolverine wins the majority. That was a time I didn't know much about Puck as well.

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Two hairy Canadian midgets battling it out?...you bet your ass it would be good. The Watcher might have to turn away just from the sheer awesomeness
lol it really would look cool and last a long time, but puck just too durable

Faceman
Whats Puck going to do to Wolverine? And yeah, i know Puck is stronger bla bla bla.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Faceman
Whats Puck going to do to Wolverine? And yeah, i know Puck is stronger bla bla bla. & faster & more agile. He'll do this. Originally posted by King_Mungi

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_014.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_015.jpg

Faceman
Originally posted by brainchild81
& faster & more agile. He'll do this. Funny. big grin

Bol Gath
awesome fight but puck wins more than he looses. But don't forget that wolverine is an A list martial artist he could probably win a fight or two.

Puck 8-9/10
(Wolvie with claws is another story)

Grimm22
Puck >>> Wolverine with claws no expression

Without claws..

Puck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine

Metalmanx
Well, apparently Puck is puncture-proof. So, adamantium or not, would Wolvie's claws even affect him at all?

brainchild81
Don't seem like it should, but then again adamantiun cuts thru anything. Still, w/no claws Wolverine faces the worst kind of asswhooping. The kind you can't even run away from.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by brainchild81
Don't seem like it should, but then again adamantiun cuts thru anything. Still, w/no claws Wolverine faces the worst kind of asswhooping. The kind you can't even run away from.

yes

The kind of ass whooping you can't even retcon.

Puck 8/10. Concerning whatever the writer pulls out of there ass.

By KMC rules, Puck 9.10. Still considering PIS and such.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Grimm22
Puck >>> Wolverine with claws no expression

Without claws..

Puck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine

For some reason I think that you hate Wolverine...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bol Gath
awesome fight but puck wins more than he looses. But don't forget that wolverine is an A list martial artist he could probably win a fight or two.

Puck 8-9/10
(Wolvie with claws is another story)

Puck's an A list martial artist as well, Wolverine has admited he respects his skill. Puck's been at this for almost a century now

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFLight_17_18.jpg
===
Concerning the claws working on Puck? Honestly no idea, as mentioned he is puncture proof and had the same level of durability in the same handbook as Colossus, and Mister Fantastic

King_Mungi
Here's the start of my uphill battle with Puck, some even said Wolverine would win the majority without his claws or healing factor:

the original Wolverine vs. Puck thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386847&perpage=20&highlight=Wolverine+vs.+Puck&pagenumber=1

Soljer
Puck DEFINITELY wins without Wolverine's claws.

And he beats the shit out of bone Claws, as well.

Adamantium? I dunno....it's cut Thanos, but not Mr. Fantastic.

erm

As far as TYPES of durability go, I'd say Puck is more along the lines of Reed (rubber, and all?) than Thanos (Just hard as a mother ****er).

Puck may be adamantium-puncture-proof as well.

And if he is, Puck wins this match 10/10 even against Adamantium Wolverine.

King_Mungi
See that's why I said I don't know how his durability holds up as he did claw Thanos. I also remember reading Wolverine tried, but couldn't cut Mr.Fantastic..*shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.