Ares(marvel) vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
God of war, versus dog of war. Who wins?

long pig
Ares is a low 75tonner who relies on guns. He would get massacred so badly. So, so badly.

If this were chess, then yeah, Ares would win. Ares is more of a planner than an actual fighter. Thor beat his ass a good 20 times. Hell, Sif beat him before.

Faceman
Originally posted by long pig
Ares is a low 75tonner who relies on guns. He would get massacred so badly. So, so badly.

If this were chess, then yeah, Ares would win. Ares is more of a planner than an actual fighter. Thor beat his ass a good 20 times. Hell, Sif beat him before. Sounds like you have been reading one to many handbooks...His showings put him in the class 100 range. Plus Gods can always amp their strength level. Espeacially a God like Ares. Are you saying that Orion would beet D.C. Ares?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Faceman
Sounds like you have been reading one to many handbooks...His showings put him in the class 100 range. Plus Gods can always amp their strength level. Espeacially a God like Ares. Are you saying that Orion would beet D.C. Ares?

Marvel Ares isn't D.C. Ares roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
I've never owned a handbook. I do own nearly every one of Ares' appearances, though. And he's no where near Thor's strength or durability. Pluto amped Ares' up to twice his normal strength and Thor still one-shot k.o'd him. He can't even fly for ****s sake.

Orion would chew marvel's ares up in less than a second. I don't know anything about D.C's Ares, so I can't comment.

Faceman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Marvel Ares isn't D.C. Ares roll eyes (sarcastic) Actually Marvel Ares is more of a brawler, while DC Ares relies more on mystical powers.

long pig
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Marvel Ares isn't D.C. Ares roll eyes (sarcastic)
I think D.C's Ares is pretty powerful. I remember him kicking Wonder Woman's ass pretty easily in the past.

I think. He wears black armor I believe.

Faceman
I think D.C's Ares is pretty powerful. I remember him kicking Wonder Woman's ass pretty easily in the past.

I think. He wears black armor I believe. DC Ares also manhandled the JLA.

long pig
Actually Marvel Ares is more of a brawler, while DC Ares relies more on mystical powers.
Marvel's Ares is shown as a coward and a wimp. In one of his appearances, he ran from simple Asgardians after he lost his axe. Marvel never gave Ares any respect, he was like Loki: only there to be a contrast to how awesome Thor is. Thor is awesome, but there is a more creative way to show it than making other characters little bitches.

The new Ares seems cool, though.

Soujaboy
DC Ares also manhandled the JLA.

A feat that Marvel Ares couldn't dream of duplicating.

long pig
DC Ares also manhandled the JLA.
Does he wear black armor and rides a black horse?

Faceman
Does he wear black armor and rides a black horse? Yeah, but he changes his armor from time to time.

long pig
I thought as much.

Orion eats Marvel's Ares.

Faceman
I thought as much.

Orion eats Marvel's Ares. Eats the new Ares?

long pig
New Ares is weaker physically than the old one. His character has changed to being more of a good guy, but his body got weak. He's probably less powerful than Superboy now.

Faceman
New Ares is weaker physically than the old one. His character has changed to being more of a good guy, but his body got weak. He's probably less powerful than Superboy now. Man you really dont like Ares much.

Validus
New Ares is weaker physically than the old one. His character has changed to being more of a good guy, but his body got weak. He's probably less powerful than Superboy now.
He was above Superboy before? Kon was about a Marvel Class 90.

long pig
The old Ares sucked, I loved the new Ares' book. You should read it, it's about him leaving Olympia and living on earth as a single father. His son gets kidnapped by the gods and he goes on a killing spree. It's awesome.

long pig
Originally posted by Validus
He was above Superboy before? Kon was about a Marvel Class 90.
Really? 90tons?

I though he was something like 40 tons. We're both talking about the Superboy who is on the teen titans currently, right?

90tons is way more than I figured.

Validus
Yeah, Conner Kent. Some people think he's equal to the Byrne Superman. I personally don't but whatever. Class 90-95 seems about right to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.