Geese Howard vs Gen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Apparently, Gen still has a deathwish.

He travels to Southtown, hoping for the fight of his life (Akuma was a no-show). He goes through the Kyokugen School, Wolfgang Krauser, Joe Higashi and (gasp!) the Bogard brothers.

Now he has his sights on the boss of Southtown, Geese Howard. Will the 'Lone Wolf Killer' give the suicidal old man the fight he craves? Or will Geese take yet another 60-floor swan dive from his tower?

Gen: Alpha 3 version

Geese: CvSNK version

TricksterPriest
Hold it. Does Gen still have Leukimia? If he does, I don't think he would have gotten past Krauser and the bogards. But, setting that aside, Gen's screwed. As good as he is, Geese will kill him, or his own illness will. Unless Gen is at full strength without the Leukimia. Then it's a really close match.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hold it. Does Gen still have Leukimia? If he does, I don't think he would have gotten past Krauser and the bogards. But, setting that aside, Gen's screwed. As good as he is, Geese will kill him, or his own illness will. Unless Gen is at full strength without the Leukimia. Then it's a really close match.

In this match, Gen is at 100 percent. Meaning no cancer.

Remulous
Hmmm...I can still see Geese winning, but not in a sluaghter thoe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.