For the last time in Marvel (616) Who wins Who has better showings Exitar vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two Vastly powerful characters created by Eternity and Enemies. 2 Senario's Regular Galactus and Then Full Powered Galactus. Noo Alternate time line BS

Exitar- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-celestials.html#Exitar%20the%20Executioner

vs

Galactus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

golem370
Come on one more time Galactus was scared of God Force where Exitar barely noticed it Galactus makes Heralds Celestials made Eternals Skrulls Deviants God-Stalker and Thanos. Galactus has to feed or he dies Watching Celestials being made caused High Evolutionary go insane trying to absorb the info. Galactus is way above Skyfathers and so are Celestials.

complexbrother
Galactus, period.

golem370
Why period

rotiart
Because a full powered galactus will return to the universe much more than he's ever taken. A full powered galactus will create a whole new universe... and is one of the few called a sibling of Eternity and Death.
Whereas Eternity is the state of being, and Death is the state of unbeing.. Galactus is that which exists between the two. Look at what Korvac did with the power of Galactus... what Doom did with the power of Galactus...

Eternity made the Celestials...
Galactus made Tyrant (course then he had to unmake Tyrant.. but.. still)

Celestials call planets bowling balls...
Galactus calls them lunch...

In a silver surfer comic, silver surfer was stated to be almost as powerful as his master.. who was hungry...

So a hungry galactus is slightly more powerful than surfer... who is nowhere near exitar's level...

However a full potential galactus is eternity level and therefore more powerful than the celestial.

golem370
Galactus is always ether hungry or well feed never full in strength. Exitar has killed the Most powerful Watcher I Think Exitar is more powerful. Thanos was able to damage a well feed Galactus. Odin Zeus & Another Skyfather level characters was easily defeated by a lesser Celestial. They also defeated both Asgardian Destroyer animated by all of Asgard and Uni-Mind who was the combined powers of the Eternals and nether one of them had any effect

rotiart
A watcher having seen Galactus' original entrance into our universe stated he could have then destroyed galactus while he was incubating, but would not have the power now.

Thanos was able to damage a well fed galactus
Invisible Woman, Cyclops, Thor and the Odinsword wielding-Destroyer construct have managed to each crack open the armor the a celestial.

Thanos may have knocked down Galactus...
But Tyrant who is Galactus' lesser beat the crap out of Thanos. And even had Thanos say that if he stayed to fight Tyrant he would die. Thanos never said that of Odin or any other skyfather, and repeatedly would go to fight him.

And the comic with Thanos damaging Galactus does not show a "full" galactus, as it does not show galactus just finished eating a planet. Therefore its assumed to be a hungry galactus... which before has been stated to be not much more powerful than silver surfer.

A hungry Galactus fought off the entire Avengers and Fantastic Four.
Galactus's battles before have been said to destroy entire galaxies as collateral damage (as stated when he fought Tyrant)

from wikipedia on galactus..
A hungry Galactus is exponentially is powerful than a satisfied galactus.
A satisfied galactus' power is stated to rival a celestial's
A fully satisfied (full) galactus' power and awareness is stated to rival eternities.

a regular galactus btw would assume a satisfied galactus... whereas a fullpowered galactus would be a fully satisfied galactus....

therefore regular galactus might go 4 to 5 out of 10...
whereas fully satisfied would win 9 to 10 out of 10...

long pig
No, dammit. Galactus has NEVER been said to be as powerful as Eternity or Death. Not even close.

He's only been said to be as important. Death has beaten Galactus before and he only survived because Strange saved him. Eternity would certainly beat Galactus...any Galactus.

No Galactus is equal to Eternity. The highest Galactus goes is In-Betweener.

Dammit to hell, people.

rotiart
I'll have to look for it, but i do believe hes put on the power level of eternity in secret wars 1 or 2.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
No, dammit. Galactus has NEVER been said to be as powerful as Eternity or Death. Not even close.

He's only been said to be as important. Death has beaten Galactus before and he only survived because Strange saved him. Eternity would certainly beat Galactus...any Galactus.

No Galactus is equal to Eternity. The highest Galactus goes is In-Betweener.

Dammit to hell, people. Of course, because Strange can save Galactus from Death.

Also about In-Betweener, is this why Galactus said he was hungry right after the fight? Or is it because he went into his coma like state, right before he was about to eat?
Is this why he was equal to In-Betweener? So at his full power he is equal to In-Betweener? Oh I see, so at a hungry form, or a little hungry, he is at full power?
Also, your saying he is only as powerful as In-Betweener, yet not as powerful as Death, and still In-Betweener embaressed Death?
He even bosses her ass around.
http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198801715jf0.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198801716ez1.jpg

Also, this scan has some interesting things.
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ff25721ly.jpg

long pig
In-Betweener was only able to stalemate Galactus and v-v. Galactus is not and has not ever shown power on the level of Eternity, ever.

You take offense to being labeled as just as powerful as the I-B, but the I-B is close to omnipotent, really. In fact, due to I-B's nature, neither Death nor Eternity have any power over him. He doesn't need them to exist unlike how Galactus needs Eternity and Death to exist.

Galactus has never shown power on Eternity or Death's scale and until that magical day-that-never-will-come day comes, then I will be right.

rotiart
Would you say then that Lord Chaos and Master Order are also on the level of death? because their might was what dr. strange used to bitchslap IB. So if lord chaos and master order collaberated... noone would then be able to oppose them, not even death?

long pig
Together, Order and Chaos are above Death probably(Just as the Vishanti together are above Galactus and maybe on par with Eternity). Not to mention I-B was their creation and they have total control of him.

Strange didn't just only use his power over Chaos and Order, he also used Vishanti and his magical skill to undo what I-B had done i.e throwing him into different dimensions, nearly killing him, burying him and encaging him. Strange broke out of all that before using his C&O power. That all doesn't matter anyway, Strange has pretty much k.o'd Galactus himself twice I believe.

bigbran
In-Betweener was only able to stalemate Galactus and v-v. Galactus is not and has not ever shown power on the level of Eternity, ever. Never said he was.

You take offense to being labeled as just as powerful as the I-B, but the I-B is close to omnipotent, really. In fact, due to I-B's nature, neither Death nor Eternity have any power over him. He doesn't need them to exist unlike how Galactus needs Eternity and Death to exist. No, I am just saying that he was able to stalemate Galactus. Thus making them basically equal. Yet, right before Galactus went into a coma, he was hungry. When he woke up, he had no time to eat. Even after the fight, he said he was hungry and needed to feed.
Based on what you said, you said that full power Galactus would equal IB, so also using what you said, a full power Galactus equals Galactus being hungry or mildly hungry?

Galactus has never shown power on Eternity or Death's scale and until that magical day-that-never-will-come day comes, then I will be right. No, but he has been said so by both Eternity and Death. He has been humbled by Eternity.

rotiart
He was humbled by Eternity? Eternity made the Big G get on his knees? What are you referring to right now?

Btw when noone else could do it, or figure it out... the Big G was the only one who cured Eternities comatose state in the infinity wars..

long pig
I've never once heard Eternity say Galactus' power was equal to his own. All Eternity has ever said is that Galactus' place in the multiverse is as IMPORTANT as his own. Big fat difference.

All we have to guess on the mythical "Full powered Galactus" is those few appearances where he wasn't hungry and those few times he was never shown power above I-B. And I-B is damn near omnipotent.

A fully fed Galactus was only able to stalemate Agamotto and by all accounts, I-B is pretty much Agg's equal in power. Plus, when Galactus fought IB, IB held back. You saw Galactus blasting and all that but I-B didn't use hardly any of his reality powers or time power, he simply fought h2h.

A full powered Galactus is not as powerful as Eternity.

bigbran
I've never once heard Eternity say Galactus' power was equal to his own. All Eternity has ever said is that Galactus' place in the multiverse is as IMPORTANT as his own. Big fat difference. He was humbled by him, and thats all I can say for now. They were both like kissing each others asses.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7233/silversurfer198801011rf1.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/751/silversurfer19880101213vz1.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3002/silversurfer198801014xb7.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4267/silversurfer198801015yl1.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2628/silversurfer198801016fx5.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1998/silversurfer198801017zu9.jpg

All we have to guess on the mythical "Full powered Galactus" is those few appearances where he wasn't hungry and those few times he was never shown power above I-B. And I-B is damn near omnipotent. Or that one time when he was hungry when he fought IB... ya I remember that too.
Before he went in a coma. (I would like to point out how they returned about 6 or 7 issues later, when he was in a coma)
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Silver_Surfer_1988_010_09.jpg
Right after the battle.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/silver_surfer_1989_019_02.jpg
A fully fed Galactus was only able to stalemate Agamotto and by all accounts, I-B is pretty much Agg's equal in power. Plus, when Galactus fought IB, IB held back. You saw Galactus blasting and all that but I-B didn't use hardly any of his reality powers or time power, he simply fought h2h. Maybe that's because... *wait, I don't remember him doing this to Strange either* Galactus wasn't going to stand back and say, I give you a moment so that you can use your powers. This isn't Dragon Ball Z. Galactus and him were both using powers, plus what are time and reality powers to Galactus?
Oh, did I tell you about the time In-Betweener tried to kill a defenseless Galactus?
http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198801713ur0.jpg
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198801714lz7.jpg

A full powered Galactus is not as powerful as Eternity. Maybe, maybe not. We have never seen him full powered, so who is to judge?

golem370
Lord Chaos and Master Order after the fight between In-betweener and Galactus booted his ass out of their Galaxy that another reason I know he is not close to Eternity's power plus he went down just like everybody else to the IG like the Celestials Lord Chaos Master Order Sir Hate Mistress Death leveling the last battle between Eternity and Thanos which was a much more devistating and impressive battle.

hawkeye111
are you guys sure eternity created the celestials?

i thought no one knew their origins

the Darkone
Eternity stated a t full potential galactus is his equal, Galactus will own Exitar bottom line. Galactus has weapons that will make the Celestails sh** in there armor.

golem370
Originally posted by the Darkone
Eternity stated a t full potential galactus is his equal, Galactus will own Exitar bottom line. Galactus has weapons that will make the Celestails sh** in there armor.

laughing

the Darkone
Originally posted by golem370
laughing

The UN >>> celestails will destroyed the whole Celestails race, golem you need to do more research really. Galactus at full potentail will destroyed the whole Celestail race, period.

StarsNeverFall7
Give SS the Quantum Bands, let him fully satisify Galactus. Then let Galactus go on an butt kicking spree!!

golem370
Galactus will be owned bottom line

the Darkone
Galactus will be owned bottom line

Bottom line you don't know sh**, FF 337-341 showed the Galactus full potentail. He became so powerful even the celestail race couldn't f**k with him, he blink out the whole universe. FP Galactus has been stated by eternity that he is his equal, get FF337-341 then we can talk, hell ask Mr. Master for scans he got them.

FP Galactus 10/10

golem370
not canon

golem370
Galactus is a joke One shot from Exitar would put Galactus at such a low powerful level all that would be left to do is step on him like an insect

the Darkone
Galactus is a joke One shot from Exitar would put Galactus at such a low powerful level all that would be left to do is step on him like an insect

Galactus will own Exitar outright, FP Galactus absorbs his ship it's f**king over. FP Galactus = Eternity>>>> Exitar, if Eternity stateed in a comic that Galactus at full powered is his equal, FP Galactus pulls out the ultimate nullifier game over. Galactus 10/10

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
A watcher having seen Galactus' original entrance into our universe stated he could have then destroyed galactus while he was incubating, but would not have the power now. Thanos was able to damage a well fed galactus. Invisible Woman, Cyclops, Thor and the Odinsword wielding-Destroyer construct have managed to each crack open the armor the a celestial. Thanos may have knocked down Galactus...
of Odin or any other skyfather, and repeatedly would go to fight him.
And the comic with Thanos damaging Galactus does not show a "full" galactus, as it does not show galactus just finished eating a planet. Therefore its assumed to be a hungry galactus... which before has been stated to be not much more powerful than silver surfer.
A hungry Galactus fought off the entire Avengers and Fantastic Four.
Galactus's battles before have been said to destroy entire galaxies as collateral damage (as stated when he fought Tyrant)
from wikipedia on galactus..
A hungry Galactus is exponentially is powerful than a satisfied galactus.
A satisfied galactus' power is stated to rival a celestial's
A fully satisfied (full) galactus' power and awareness is stated to rival eternities. a regular galactus btw would assume a satisfied galactus... whereas a fullpowered galactus would be a fully satisfied galactus....
therefore regular galactus might go 4 to 5 out of 10...
whereas fully satisfied would win 9 to 10 out of 10...
I have to agree with most of this. Anyway, even if we aren't talking about Galactus for a second, what the heck has Exitar done? Even when we thought he was destroying planets, it turned out that he was transporting civilizations. I know he is big, but in the cosmic arena, that doesn't mean much. Galactus is able to wipe out Galaxies. No single Celestial has ever done that, or said they could do that. Galactus has enough power in him to create another universe.
They are just "Construction Workers" for Eternity.
The only reason that Galactus has weak showings, is because, as part of his character make-up, he MUST be made to hunger. Otherwise, he wouldn't be as driven to consume planets, which is also part of some bigger cosmic plan.

Horrificus
And another thing...

SILENCE!!

Kutulu
Exitar would probably be able to seriously harm regular Galactus, whether he would win or not is debatable, because if Galactus cracked his armor and started to devour him it would be over.

In the FF timestream series, Galactus went on and ate all of the celestials, and they were no match for him. That version of Galactus had become a multiversal threat and Reed had to give him the Ultimate Nullifier so that Galactus would commit suicide in order to save the multiverse. That version of Galactus was literally beginning to strain time and space, so much so that when he was done eating that universe he would have went on to other universes and one by one ate the entire multiverse.

Look at the ultimate nullifier - used by Reed against Abraxas, it re-created the entire multiverse. Galactus was able to swipe the ultimate nullifier from Abraxas and Abraxas was helpless to stop it - a multiversal threat entity, unable to stop it. It was stated that the Ultimate Nullifier was part of Galactus. Therefore it has to be brought up in these Galactus versus battles, because if Galactus wanted to he can use it and wipe out nearly anybody.

The problem is that Galactus is really basically a good guy, that is forced to do bad things, for the good of the universe. This is why he isn't malicious about eating planets, he does it because he's hungry and he knows he's important to the multiverse.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Kutulu
Exitar would probably be able to seriously harm regular Galactus, whether he would win or not is debatable, because if Galactus cracked his armor and started to devour him it would be over.

In the FF timestream series, Galactus went on and ate all of the celestials, and they were no match for him. That version of Galactus had become a multiversal threat and Reed had to give him the Ultimate Nullifier so that Galactus would commit suicide in order to save the multiverse. That version of Galactus was literally beginning to strain time and space, so much so that when he was done eating that universe he would have went on to other universes and one by one ate the entire multiverse.

Look at the ultimate nullifier - used by Reed against Abraxas, it re-created the entire multiverse. Galactus was able to swipe the ultimate nullifier from Abraxas and Abraxas was helpless to stop it - a multiversal threat entity, unable to stop it. It was stated that the Ultimate Nullifier was part of Galactus. Therefore it has to be brought up in these Galactus versus battles, because if Galactus wanted to he can use it and wipe out nearly anybody.

The problem is that Galactus is really basically a good guy, that is forced to do bad things, for the good of the universe. This is why he isn't malicious about eating planets, he does it because he's hungry and he knows he's important to the multiverse.
Plus, everybody knows that planets are a great source of fiber, to keep Galactus "regular".

golem370
In the middle of this pic how did it say Galactus was made?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-3.jpg

Alfheim
Originally posted by bigbran

Also, your saying he is only as powerful as In-Betweener, yet not as powerful as Death, and still In-Betweener embaressed Death?
He even bosses her ass around.
http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198801715jf0.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198801716ez1.jpg

Bruv, he has an infinity gem on his forhead........

Kid Kurdy
Galactus has too many low showings. Whenever a Celestial shows up - in the normal 616 universe - he means business.

Galactus has been humiliated by far less than a Celestial (Thor, Thanos, Fantastic Four...)

Take Thanos, who knocked down Galactus with a huge blast. Would a Celestial even notice his presence ? And if so, so what ? Same for Thor and the Fantastic Four.

Celestials are ALWAYS extremely dangerous. Galactus sometimes, depending on the writer.

golem370
The Two bubbles in the middle of that picture read it

Kid Kurdy
It's difficult to read, but it doesn't say a thing about who's more powerful : Gal or Ex.

golem370
It says quote This is the origin of the celestials they would implant vibranium in to planets allowing them to form housing necessary to provide definetion of the Brith.

Their Infection of worlds within this universe led to it's collapse which in turn led to the creation of Galactus as their Sole Survivor He would make certain they'd never do to the new universe what they did to the old one.

the Darkone
FP Galactus & UN >>> Exitar

golem370
Celestials are as old or Older then this Universe. And was the reason Galactus was even born.

Mr Master
Ok

With his tech:

Galactus aims at a Celestial
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5571/celestialvsg6tr8.th.jpg

Galactus blows a Celestial in two
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1634/celestialvsg7va6.th.jpg

Galactus is brought down by the Celestials
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/582/celestialvsg10hk7.th.jpg

Galactus rises again
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4051/celestialvsg11xl4.th.jpg

Now WITHOUT Tech:

Galactus splits TWO more Celestials in half
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1492/celestialvsg12ch7.th.jpg

The Celestials running for their lives
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4691/celestialvsg13pu7.th.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by Mr Master

i dont think that was cannon...
but i still do agree that galactus is above the celestials, he also has a higher purpose in the universe.
But this scan makes me wonder if galactus really above celestials.
Galactus and surfer sounds really surprised/impressed when thanos destrotyed a celestial with HOTU.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/celestial.jpg

Kid Kurdy
That is Earth X. Not in 616 continuity. And not a normal Galactus by the way, but an upgraded one (Franklactus).

Nice try though.

kgkg
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
That is Earth X. Not in 616 continuity. And not a normal Galactus by the way, but an upgraded one (Franklactus).

Nice try though. ya normal Galactus is = to one Celestial give or take

Mr Master
Originally posted by Priest
i dont think that was cannon...

Yea, it wasn't canon, but it's still nice though.

but i still do agree that galactus is above the celestials, he also has a higher purpose in the universe.

Absolutely.

But this scan makes me wonder if galactus really above celestials.
Galactus and surfer sounds really surprised/impressed when thanos destrotyed a celestial with HOTU.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/celestial.jpg

He was only surprised because the Celestial was taken out effortlessly.

Mr Master
That is Earth X. Not in 616 continuity.

Yes I know, I posted these scans in my hierarchy thread with Franky's name attached.

I wanted to post the scans anyway, cause they are sweet.

And not a normal Galactus by the way, but an upgraded one (Franklactus).

That's not true at all.

Franklyn became the next Galactus because Reed had turned the original back to his Natural State, that of a Star.

This a depiction of Franklyn's so called "Full potential"...

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

Galactus absorbing the Universe, and the Multi-verse will follow if he doesn't stop,

Oh, and it's CANON!

"If Galactus isn't stopped now, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE will PERISH"
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7531/5ep7.th.jpg

"the Fantastic Four are trying to stop Galactus from DESTROYING the UNIVERSE"
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6271/6db6.th.jpg

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of TIME and SPACE"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg

"Still the Giant doth continue to GROW"
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8535/12ej8.th.jpg
"Eventually, Thor, He would SPAN the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

Finally,

in order to stop himself from absorbing the UNIVERSE and EVERYTHING BEYOND

Galactus ERASES that UNIVERSE from existence

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1834/13vp5.th.jpg

"And without a sound, the UNIVERSE behind them softly and suddenly VANISHES AWAY"

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/858/14xo4.th.jpg

Am I trying nicely now?

bigbran
It says quote This is the origin of the celestials they would implant vibranium in to planets allowing them to form housing necessary to provide definetion of the Brith.

Their Infection of worlds within this universe led to it's collapse which in turn led to the creation of Galactus as their Sole Survivor He would make certain they'd never do to the new universe what they did to the old one. Eternity saved Galactus.
Galactus was made by incbating for millions of years in basically cosmic energy.
Eternity made the Ceestials just by meditating.

Also, that is just the Celestials from the previous universe. It says nothing about them surviving the big bang.

golem370
I am sorry but wouldn't that Arishem in the other universe.

I have heard two stories One Galactus will be come a Celestial and two so will Franklin Richards. Until I see Galactus take down 616 Celestials I can't believe he is anymore powerful then Arishem. Also it was the Celestials that destroyed the last Universe so apprantly they have the ability to destroy the Universe to.

Mr Master
Also it was the Celestials that destroyed the last Universe so apprantly they have the ability to destroy the Universe to.

Were'd you get that from?

The scans I posted from Earth X of Galactus (Full potential Franklyn according to that arc) smaking Celestials around was non-Canon.

Great story though.

golem370
It said there infections of the Worlds within the Universe led to it's collapse

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-3.jpg

golem370
Also Exitar is widely considered the Mightest of the Celestials

Mr Master
It said there infections of the Worlds within the Universe led to it's collapse

That's not Canon golem.

Mr Master
Also Exitar is widely considered the Mightest of the Celestials

That's true.

But the most Exitar has done is purify a Planet On Panel.

Thor blew a hole through his Armor, so did the Invisible Woman.

golem370
Yeah he had double his normal strength. Didn't even register to Exitar. Here is a Question how did Galactus react to God Force?

golem370
One Invisible Woman things is BS

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's true.

But the most Exitar has done is purify a Planet On Panel.

Thor blew a hole through his Armor, so did the Invisible Woman. Correct.
All Exitar has EVER done, is transport the population of a planet.
He's like a big Taxi Driver! Hehe.
Seriously though, he has never shown anything else. He is just big.
Thor cracked a hole in his armor with an amped up Mjolnir.
No exotic blasts, or help from Odin, or anything like that.
And, why do you think an explanation was given to Thor?
Because the Celestials are "Nice"? No. They give no explanations to anybody. They just do their business.
They gave one to Thor so he would stop hindering Exitar. NOT because Thor was beneath his notice.
I know that if somebody pokes a little hole into my skull, I'm not gonna like it! Niether did Exitar.
It is simple. The only way to win this thread against Galactus, is to show feats that dwarf the feats of Galactus, or find a statement somewhere that says Exitar is more powerful than Galactus.
Otherwise, there is no arguement.
There are tons of Celestials, and they are not as powerful as G, because they DO NOT NEED to be. Their jobs are constant, many and require less.
Galactus is not needed by the universe all the time. As a matter of fact, almost never. And, when he has been, or when he has been in conflict, most of the time, it took huge amounts of destructive power for him to prevail. Like a Janitor vs. a Navy SEaL.
If Celestials were as powerful as G, G would not be as important as he is. That would mean there are a ton of G's running around!
No, my friends. Galactus is the universe's "Big Gun".
But, sometimes he's not loaded. That's all.

golem370
He doesn't bother himself until they need him simple as that. He Destroyed the most powerful Watcher.

Horrificus
Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.