Thanos vs His Equals to his Physical attributes and Powers Competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this group is of people that are equal to or close or just above Thanos in strength speed durability stamina mental power smarts. So

Strength match Kurse Strength Contest
Speed match Quicksand Running match
Durability match Savage Hulk in a Durability match
Stamina match Marvel Ares Stamina match
Mental Powers Match Professor X Telepathic match
Intelligence match Mad Thinker Prep test 24hours/like a science project competition
Fighting Skill match Ares Test of fighting skills
Matter Manipulation match Silver Surfer in a Matter Manipulation test

bigbran
The only ones I'm not sure of is the stamina one, and the strength one, and the speed one.
Other than that, he rapes everyone.

rotiart
Originally posted by golem370
Alright this group is of people that are equal to or close or just above Thanos in strength speed durability stamina mental power smarts. So

Strength match Kurse Strength Contest
Speed match Quicksand Running match
Durability match Savage Hulk in a Durability match
Stamina match Marvel Ares Stamina match
Mental Powers Match Professor X Telepathic match
Intelligence match Mad Thinker Prep test 24hours/like a science project competition
Fighting Skill match Ares Test of fighting skills
Matter Manipulation match Silver Surfer in a Matter Manipulation test

I'd give it to Kurse.
I don't know who Quicksand is... Quicksilver I know but... i'll call a do not know...
Savage Hulk would have to be at his "peak" anger to rival Thanos' durability... so majority wise goes to Thanos
Stamina again would have to go to Thanos
Mental Powers I'd give it to the Professor... He wasn't called the most powerful telepath on earth for nothing.
Intelligence.. Thanos... the guy has achieved godlike means 3 times, is currently dissecting galactus in annihilation, and cloned galactus even!
Fighting Skill has to go to Thanos. The guy fights entire teams at a time... and his pupil is Gamora... a person who through her training took down Drax.
Silver Surfer's greatest matter manipulations have been on the scale of humansized statues... Whereas Thanos created a large house from nothing.

I'd say overall Thanos is a pimp. (If you had put him in an intelligence test with reed, i woulda given thanos the lose... but mad thinker isn't on reed's level imo)

golem370
Silver Surfer Matter Manipulation- http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-matter_manipulation-15.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.