Bullseye Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
WHO WINS?

Faceman
Deathstroke.

S-Ranger
Cool matchup!

Deathstroke's just got some badass power on paper that give him a good advantange and i'm a Bullseye fanboy.

Some of Bullseye's flaw's are his need for melodrama and temper which make's him do something stupid things Slade could easily let him get cocky but all the time he'd be building him up for his fall. I'm guessing Slade would be able to pre-cog and use his reflex's to dodge the majority of what Bullseye is throwing at him?

Saying that though Slade's been stumped by Nightwing and there was two bodyguard's hired by the Joker that put him down well *i think i'll go find the issue* in H2H and although i wouldn't say Bullseye is at Nightwing's H2H level he aint no chump either to be manhandling Daredevil, Electra, Deadpool, Punisher etc.

Hmmmm 6/5 with the favour going to Slade i would say at the moment until i look up further feats.

Galan777
DS takes this

grey fox
Hmmmm

Batman >>>>>>>> Bullseye

Deathstroke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman

Ergo

Deathstroke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Bullseye

ABC Logic FTW.

S-Ranger
Originally posted by grey fox
Hmmmm

Batman >>>>>>>> Bullseye

Deathstroke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman

Ergo

Deathstroke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Bullseye

ABC Logic FTW.

Please nooooooo because that then in theory means:

Wolverine >>>>>>>>>Lobo>>>Superman

The worse nightmare possible has come true.

grey fox
Originally posted by S-Ranger
Please nooooooo because that then in theory means:

Wolverine >>>>>>>>>Lobo>>>Superman

The worse nightmare possible has come true.

Abc logic works on street levelers shifty

S-Ranger

Phew you saved me from a sleepless night!

S-Ranger

Does the logic cover one fight? or does there have to be set amount of fight's for it to be proven that character pwn's the other?

Because it would be interesting

Spiderman>>>>Deadpool>>>>>>>Wolverine.

grey fox
Originally posted by S-Ranger
Does the logic cover one fight? or does there have to be set amount of fight's for it to be proven that character pwn's the other?

Because it would be interesting

Spiderman>>>>Deadpool>>>>>>>Wolverine.

Certain fights.

snoopdogg
Bullseye gets terminated.

cmack
deathstroke outclasses him

Juk3n
The universe where Bullseye beats Slade in a random encounter with standard gear doesn't exist yet.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juk3n
The universe where Bullseye beats Slade in a random encounter with standard gear doesn't exist yet. And it never will.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Bullseye gets terminated.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Deathstroke.

thumb up Even it up by giving BE a assult rifle then we can talk.

Prep-Man
Deathstroke.

JakeTheBank
The Terminator.

Colossus-Big C
how can deathstroke be more accurate then someone who can kill people with toothpicks?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Faceman
Deathstroke. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how can deathstroke be more accurate then someone who can kill people with toothpicks? So?

I would add, BE killed rats w/ his booger, is that better feat?

Colossus-Big C
you think it would be better for him to throw bullets instead of using a gun?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how can deathstroke be more accurate then someone who can kill people with toothpicks? Deathstroke kills people by looking at them.

Lord_Talron
so um, why does bullseye lose this? deathstroke has yet to fight someone with the level of accuracy that bullseye has, not to mention his agility is on par with DS

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so um, why does bullseye lose this? deathstroke has yet to fight someone with the level of accuracy that bullseye has, not to mention his agility is on par with DS Other than his only claim to fame win over Elektra who has Bullseye defeated?

If Elektra and BE fought today it would not go well for BE.

namorsubby
so um, why does bullseye lose this? deathstroke has yet to fight someone with the level of accuracy that bullseye has, not to mention his agility is on par with DS yes he did, twice(Deadshot), and no, no it's not.

Lord_Talron
deadshot as good as bullseye? guns maybe, everything else? not a chance

namorsubby
guns is all he uses 99.9% of the time, but I've seen him uses other things.......seems just as accurate.

Lord_Talron
theres lots of people that are amazing with throwing objects, it just happens that bullseye is the best

namorsubby
theres lots of people that are amazing with throwing objects, it just happens that bullseye is the best he is more proven(only due to deadshot's general lack of even attempting accuracy with anything besides a gun).

maybe Lawton just realizes he can shoot something faster than he can throw it.lol

Juntai
Originally posted by namorsubby
he is more proven(only due to deadshot's general lack of even attempting accuracy with anything besides a gun).

maybe Lawton just realizes he can shoot something faster than he can throw it.lol He's also fought Roy Harper, who has ridiculous feats like Bullseye too, in all sorts of projectiles.

Lord_Talron
roy < bullseye

SamZED
True. But DS can still dodge everything BE throws at him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.