Im Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Sxc_Sarah*
Hey Guys n Girls i havnt bin on here 4 AGES sorry ive bin so Busy I hope ur all doin well and i hope u all remba me lol smile

Storm
Welcome back wink

ladygrim
big grin welcome back wink

Scottie
eek! Welcome Back.....i dont think i know you leftright

Vim
I, too, have been gone for quite some time, and am now back in full force! HA HA! Now where's my tudurken? I'm just kidding. I'm not hungry right now... Say is that the same Storm that was on here like 5 years ago?? I've been gone about 4 years soooo.... Well not a lot's changed since then BUT lots more threads which is good and nice okay that's enough for now! I look forward to killing you all SOON!

*Sxc_Sarah*
aww thnsk 4 the welcome dose anyone remba me? embarrasment

ladygrim
Originally posted by *Sxc_Sarah*
aww thnsk 4 the welcome dose anyone remba me? embarrasment hmmm not sure ... but i like ur sig...tis cute big grin

*Sxc_Sarah*
Aww thanks huni But i realli like to see if anyone knows me

Leo.M
I remember you happy Welcome back hug

Vim
Guess noone remembers me... There seems to be LOTS of new people here since I was here last. I remember JKozzy and The Ones, alot of the people that were in the Matrix forums a lot, because thats where I started when I first registered here.

Jack of Blades
hi there both of you.i dont know any of you but we can be friends anyway wink

Strangelove
Wilkommen Hinter zu KMC! eek!

Be Good miffed

Itzak
I remember you. yes And welcome back to KMC. w00t See ya around.

Kongu Dude
You have been here four ages! oh

Then I guess we can't call you a newbie. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.