Deadliest "Humans" #2, a Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
All super-powered, mutant, Alien or Extra-Dimensional/Godly beings have been turned against the people of Earth.

No giant attacks, or mass-killings have happened yet, but it is coming.

All you can do, is gather the most formidable "Humans" into a team, and begin coming up with some kind of plan.

How do you start?

No powers, no mutations, aliens, gods, etc. Just straight humans that might be useful.

Pick your team:

Horrificus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Cap is enhanced, but he still operates at human level. So technically he's human. But if he doesn't count, I'd say Batman. Especially if you count "preptime" as a skill. And if that doesn't count, Batman would still be a strong contender.

I'm going to ignore the plot device factory called Karate Kid for a moment.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Decay
well, in comics normal humans can access mystical energy without any kind of enhancements, so dr strange? other than that id have to go with batman, doom or ironman. overall if you didnt count their tech batman would probably be one of the best. then again guys like the joker are technically human and look how dangerous he is.

I would say that Dr. Strange can join the All-Human Team.

SpunkySmurph
How many people?

rotiart
Have you read Xmen 191 or Xmen 192.... there are a race of people so technologically advanced... it appears as if they are actually mutants?

Yah... I use all of those guys... Dr. STrange.. Dr. FAte.... Dr. Druid.. and any other magician you'll allow... and all cyborgs on earth...

I'll also throw in Deadpool as he isn't a mutant, alien etc... and his healing factor is part of the device that was implanted in him and not a mutant power... sides that he'd crack jokes and is a good enough fighter he can manhandle wolverine. big grin

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by rotiart
Have you read Xmen 191 or Xmen 192.... there are a race of people so technologically advanced... it appears as if they are actually mutants?

Yah... I use all of those guys... Dr. STrange.. Dr. FAte.... Dr. Druid.. and any other magician you'll allow... and all cyborgs on earth...

I'll also throw in Deadpool as he isn't a mutant, alien etc... and his healing factor is part of the device that was implanted in him and not a mutant power... sides that he'd crack jokes and is a good enough fighter he can manhandle wolverine. big grin

In the other thread, to which this is a tie-in, he mentioned that tech was allowed, so long as it was not implanted in the person themselves.

Horrificus
No Internal Tech is allowed.
They were considered Superhuman when the line was drawn in the sand.
Only "clean" humans are allowed.
No powers, implants, aliens, Gods, animal, demon, angel, yada, yada, yada.
Just folks.
I would say that the team should start at 10.
If 10 can be found.
Then, a strategy needs to be created.
Meanwhile, the "Supers" are plotting.

rotiart
Originally posted by Horrificus
No Internal Tech is allowed.
They were considered Superhuman when the line was drawn in the sand.
Only "clean" humans are allowed.
No powers, implants, aliens, Gods, animal, demon, angel, yada, yada, yada.
Just folks.
I would say that the team should start at 10.
If 10 can be found.
Then, a strategy needs to be created.
Meanwhile, the "Supers" are plotting.

well then i'm out of this thread.

SpunkySmurph
Then Here: (I'm too lazy to post in your other thread, so I'll include both here)

Leader:
Batman

Team:
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Bullseye
Punisher
Captain America
Nick Fury
G. W. Bridge
The Joker
The Riddler
Nightwing

-I think you should ban mystics. Theres plenty of people, believe me. And I could have created a stronger team. I'm just not devoting much thought to it right now

rotiart
The Threadstarter said that:
All super-powered, mutant, Alien or Extra-Dimensional/Godly beings have been turned against the people of Earth.

Earth is screwed. If the Kree, Shiar, Skrulls, Ruul, Kryptonians, banded together... they would easily do it. curbstomp.

Horrificus
True.
Our only hope would be to find an alternate reality where the human race is so technically advanced that they just show up and stick up for us.

rotiart
And what reason would they have to for that... when you have GODS as your enemy..

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Horrificus
True.
Our only hope would be to find an alternate reality where the human race is so technically advanced that they just show up and stick up for us.

So....

Bats 1M, Doc Strange and Karate Kid eek!

All with prep, of course

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.