Predator vs Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Some Predator is out showin all his blokes how sharp his big blade is, when Megatron credit cards him from behind and runs off. The Predator is furious and goes off after him. He finally finds Megatron. Megatron is fully energized from a recent intake of energon and beating of Starscream. They both begin to fight angrily. Who wins?

PRAYERRUN
Megatron all the way

S-Ranger
I'd back Megatron unless the Predator was some high end elder that could pull off some crazy shiz.

grey fox
Now let's just consider this fight for a moment.

A eight foot tall predator , roughly around four to five tons strength. Equipped with energy based weaponry and invisibility technology.

Versus

A 200ft robot who can lift over three hundred tons and can draw on power from a black hole to booster his already planet destroying blasts.

Yeah Preds is f*cked.

S-Ranger
Originally posted by grey fox
Now let's just consider this fight for a moment.

A eight foot tall predator , roughly around four to five tons strength. Equipped with energy based weaponry and invisibility technology.

Versus

A 200ft robot who can lift over three hundred tons and can draw on power from a black hole to booster his already planet destroying blasts.

Yeah Preds is f*cked.

I've alway's wondered what would the Transformers do if they got car jacked in vehicle mode?

grey fox
Originally posted by S-Ranger
I've alway's wondered what would the Transformers do if they got car jacked in vehicle mode?

I've got a comic where something like that happens. Starscream get's hit by this ray and is acting reasonable. A human jumps in him and starts flying him , mid way through Starscreams personality reverts back to normal and he transforms and instead of the process crushing the poor bastard to death he just falls around 500 ft to his death.

Ultraman Baltan
I did this before with 25 Predators. Megatron won 99% of the votes.

S-Ranger
Originally posted by grey fox
I've got a comic where something like that happens. Starscream get's hit by this ray and is acting reasonable. A human jumps in him and starts flying him , mid way through Starscreams personality reverts back to normal and he transforms and instead of the process crushing the poor bastard to death he just falls around 500 ft to his death.

ROFL! Great haha Starscream is the best! Can't wait to see the movie hope they haven't wrecked it too bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.