cable vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
cable vs batman without mind powers. who'd win?

PlasticMan411
Cable dosent stand a chance, Batman 100000/100000000000000

PRAYERRUN
cable stood up against cap and did pretty well.

Stupid Rookie
Are we saying just H2H then. Cable goes down. Cable is good, but not that good.

Soljer
Originally posted by PlasticMan411

So Cable wins 99999999900000?

Grimm22
Um no expression

Current Cable still has techno powers, thus he wins no expression

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PlasticMan411

Cable doesnt stand a chance, so he wins? What the f**k?

You ARE aware you gave Bats the minority right?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
So Cable wins 99999999900000?
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Cable doesnt stand a chance, so he wins? What the f**k?

You ARE aware you gave Bats the minority right?

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Edit: i see he put no mind powers so im not sure
but he still has futureistic weaponry

Alfheim
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
cable stood up against cap and did pretty well.

Didnt't he use his tech?

wing
Kable wins. Sinisters "grandson" was engineered to ONLY BE the epitome of an earther body in the space time continuum

spectacular reflexes, waaaaaay more than any manmade soljer seruum
his naturale strength is legend in kable 96 he is the second person to beat olld man cole armwrestling

old man cole is immortal.

post human speed an hand 2 eye coordination
in addition half kables brain is techno
techno left arm is even more powerfull, virtually indestructable impervious to adamantium

askani martial arts from the 30th century
too much fighting experiance shin one of the three fates personally tested Kables fighting tecnique to prepare him for the DarK Mother.

Batman is the Dark Knight. Kable is the Fifth Power

Alfheim
Originally posted by wing

spectacular reflexes, waaaaaay more than any manmade soljer seruum
his naturale strength is legend in kable 96 he is the second person to beat olld man cole armwrestling

No, sorry Cable himself said that Cap was faster, stronger and had 3 times his endurance.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Alfheim
No, sorry Cable himself said that Cap was faster, stronger and had 3 times his endurance.

Cable says a lot of things.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cable says a lot of things.

Cap was kicking Cable's butt until he used his tech. So its not just his words its his actions that imply that it is true.

don't shiv
I HAVE THAT COMIC AND THE ONLY REASON I'm NOT POSTING A SCAN IS SCANNER IS SHOT TO HECK.

A] Cap was kicking no ones butt, Cable was toying with him, allowing Cap his five minutes of fame/two cents worth/being a good host/allowing Steve to work out some angst/Bonding

Cable could have commanded Cap's shield at any time, seeing as how he's carried it for a longer time both in ancient times and in the far future. he chose not to.

B] Cable fought & killed Apocalypse. APOCALYPSE and his acolytes as the Traveller, and fought THE SKORRN in ancient times,
C&D 27
X-Force 1 /The Legend Returns

both occasions w/o tp or tk.

Alfheim
Originally posted by don't shiv
I HAVE THAT COMIC AND THE ONLY REASON I'm NOT POSTING A SCAN IS SCANNER IS SHOT TO HECK.

A] Cap was kicking no ones butt, Cable was toying with him, allowing Cap his five minutes of fame/two cents worth/being a good host/allowing Steve to work out some angst/Bonding

Until you get the scans the jury is still out.

Cable could have commanded Cap's shield at any time,

Er with Tk? Didn't I say Cap was kicking his butt until he used his tech. His tech involves using TK

don't shiv

Alfheim

Rewmac
Batman's healing factor will protect him, he'd just speedblitz right into Cable then use his adamantium claws to open him up and then just Batkick's him away. confused shifty confused

don't shiv
"I know Alfheim."

Birds of prey Sensei & Student, Black Canary turns down Shiva's generous training offer. Sparrs with W.W.

Canary's obviously been thru a heap, her favourite master dying/poisoned by Cheshire, fighting with Cheshire, er rescuing Oracle and the whole traumatic running aruond with shiva thing
erm so she's hurting especially since Cheshire elaborate revenge frame job

anyway WW jobbs to Black Canary, coz "sometimes its neccessary to take a sisters blows"

which is what Cable was doing accomodating Cap, in every sense of the word.

the Darkone
Cable will own batman. Cable 3000years of fighting abilities, and plus cable was playing with Cap, he respect cap too much to embarrassed him like a school boy. Cable wins the majority.

General Kon-El
Batman pwns Cable.

PRAYERRUN
so ummmmm i guess this is a good match? lol

ExtraMision5555
cable? right?

Alfheim

which is what Cable was doing accomodating Cap, in every sense of the word.

Nope. The fact of the matter is he used his tech. This obvoulsy means two things.

1. He was telling the truth and had to use the tech to stop Cap kicking his ass.

2. He can beat him H2H but its too much agro so he used the tech.

If Cable was that superior to Cap he would not have bothered using the tech, so he is possibly telling the truth.

Anyway I think Batman could possibly beat Cable im not sure.

PRAYERRUN
I've seen cable defeat Guys like Hulk. lol I guess it was because of his tk but still........I think that Bats MIGHT be able to take him just because.....well......he can take just about everybody else lol. I mean as far as I know Cable doesn't have super speed or reflexes.....but because of his arm he's gotta be cyborg strong. Still, bats has beaten guys stronger than him too, and that gun that cable has won't be that useful after bats destroys it with one of his batarangs. batman ftw barely.

don't shiv
ha ha ha

PRAYERRUN
hehe what you laughing at? stick out tongue

don't shiv
ha ha ha
CableNathan cyberpathic abilities and defenses rely on tech - tech as in Dominus Objective and Cone of Silence Gravimetric Shields
ha ha ha ha ha ha

lThe TO virus imprinted into his Dna code in infancy has always enabled
Christopher to interface and communicate with Technology, from Ship to Proffesor who for a time Dayspring carried within his neural net to Nimrod at The Camp Hayden Research Institute, where Nathan and the scientists working on the sentinel project entered Nimrod's mind
to The Dark Sisterhood Saga, orchestrated by Jean Grey's great great grandmother, Clarity's sister
where Cable invades their offices grows a tentacle out of his left arm and siphons information on the Sisterhood directly into his Neural net, then posts it to GW Bridge , who struggles to explain how an email can originate from "nowhere" . He suspects Cable. He's Right.

The Nemesis Contract shortly after zero tolerance shield rogue agents Quaterman etc, nearly levell Hells Kitchen going after Nate officially he's a dangerous terrorist unofficially Shield want to harvest Cables Organic Techno Tissue to boost their Nemesis robots.

infected with the TO virus the robots achieve full sentience

Cable does not need his tech
repels bullets, Cable the end when Eddie shoots him point blank outside his hotel room a very strange thing happens

Alfheim
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I've seen cable defeat Guys like Hulk. lol I guess it was because of his tk but still........I think that Bats MIGHT be able to take him just because.....well......he can take just about everybody else lol. I mean as far as I know Cable doesn't have super speed or reflexes.....but because of his arm he's gotta be cyborg strong. Still, bats has beaten guys stronger than him too, and that gun that cable has won't be that useful after bats destroys it with one of his batarangs. batman ftw barely.

You're assuming that Cable won't move his gun out of the way.

PRAYERRUN
dude cable won't be able to move it out of the way lol. the thing will explode out of his hands, and he won't have but his cybernetic arm to work with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.