Wolverine with nothing vs Nightwing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
Wolvie with no healing factor, no claws, or anything else vs Nightwing with only his stick thing. eek!

King_Mungi
Wolverine actually, he's no chump in martial arts even beating Shang Chi

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Wolverine actually, he's no chump in martial arts even beating Shang Chi But Nightwing could talk to animals smile

Galan777
I'd probably say Wolvie as well....... he is a very skilled h2h combatant

It would be close, but Wolvie should take the majority 6-7/10

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Galan777
I'd probably say Wolvie as well....... he is a very skilled h2h combatant

It would be close, but Wolvie should take the majority 6-7/10 Nightwing's agility is insane though and with his stick think; he spanks Wolvie.

capt it up
not at all night wing is not nearly tough enough nor does he have logans skills and expereince

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by capt it up
not at all night wing is not nearly tough enough nor does he have logans skills and expereince That's where his stick comes in. You ever seen the man use it evil face and his agility is insane for a human.

capt it up
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
That's where his stick comes in. You ever seen the man use it evil face and His agility is insane for a human.
so you amde this thread so ngith wing would win how ever he does not win even with out his powers logan more then a match for night wing.

rotiart
... but this is wolverine... with nothing....

Obviously wolverine has no enhanced strength, speed, senses, adamantium, claws, healing factor, weapons...combat skills.... IQ, arms, legs,... big grin

wolverine loses.

Ricodrayz
so you amde this thread so ngith wing would win how ever he does not win even with out his powers logan more then a match for night wing. Not really, I thought it was a good match and would be close. To make it even, I gave Nightwing a stick. How do you see it out of 10?

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by rotiart
... but this is wolverine... with nothing....

Obviously wolverine has no enhanced strength, speed, senses, adamantium, claws, healing factor, weapons...combat skills.... IQ, arms, legs,... big grin

wolverine loses. I wouldn't go that far laughing He still has his skillsm IQ and other

Soljer
Does he still have his physical stats? Strength, speed, etc?

Or are those dumbed down to 'normal human'?

Meh, I think Wolverine could take a slight majority over Nightwing...but he'd definitely lose a majority to Bruce in a similar situation.

SpunkySmurph
I actually think that the determining factor here is whether Logan still has his enhanced speed, strength etc.

Because, if he doesn't, then NW takes this

S-Ranger
Could i poke a hole into this fight and ask which Nightwing cause we all know Jason Todd was Nightwing as well awhile ago evil face sorry for causing trouble. smokin'

python99
not at all night wing is not nearly tough enough nor does he have logans skills and expereince

Too you Logan beats anyone

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I actually think that the determining factor here is whether Logan still has his enhanced speed, strength etc.

Because, if he doesn't, then NW takes this The only thing he doesn't have is his healing factor, claws, and adamantium Skeleton.

SpunkySmurph
The only thing he doesn't have is his Healing Factor, Claw, and adamantium Skeleton.

Then Wolvie takes this

Ricodrayz
Then Wolvie takes this How much out of 10?

S-Ranger
I no i'll probably get laughed at but the revived Jason Todd as Nightwing was a badass mofo and would fight dirty as well.

SpunkySmurph
How much out of 10?

7-8

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by S-Ranger
I no i'll probably get laughed at but the revived Jason Todd as Nightwing was a badass mofo and would fight dirty as well. Well this Nightwing is the original, not some dead f*g that came back to fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by S-Ranger
I no i'll probably get laughed at but the revived Jason Todd as Nightwing was a badass mofo and would fight dirty as well.

and yet he still couldn't beat Nightwing. evil face

S-Ranger
Well this Nightwing is the original, not some dead f*g that came back to fight.

LOL Logan 5/10 then.

Ricodrayz
7-8

Can he keep up evil face

Originally posted by Wally West
Damn I scanned a bunch and you've already posted most in that other thread. Ah well, I might do some of him as Robin later.

Nightwing #56
Fighting: Beating 5 armed ninjas with little effort
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/nightwing3.jpg

Nightwing #104
Agility: Nice agility feat
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/nightwing7.jpg

Nightwing #106
Agility: Easily leaping and landing from a moving train, unlike Jason Todd
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/nightwing8.jpg

Nightwing #106
Fighting/Teamwork: A nice double team move with Jason to take out Killer Croc
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/nightwing9.jpg

Him battling Clayface

Nightwing #101
Fighting: As Robin, defeating Clayface on his own
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/robinclay1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/robinclay2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/robinclay3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/robinclay4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/robinclay5.jpg

His strength
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
His speed and acrobatics are also probably fastest in comics for a peak human...
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4270/year1997dodgesbulletsfromladyv.gif
I mean, the guy does something like that in very close space...

Not to mention that his strength is way underrated.
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6808/year1996throwsafridgetoenemies.gif
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1999throwskgbeastlikenothi.gif

face it, the man isn't human Happy Dance

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
and yet he still couldn't beat Nightwing. evil face laughing evil face

srankmissingnin
Nightwing has a better chance at beating Wolverine in this situation then Batman would but Wolverine still gets the majority of wins.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Nightwing has a better chance at beating Wolverine in this situation then Batman would but Wolverine still gets the majority of wins. Wolvie 6/10

SpunkySmurph
Can he keep up evil face

Him battling Clayface

His strength

I have great respect for his acrobatics and combining those with the enviroment (resourcefulness), but Logan is still faster, stronger, much more expierienced, a better MA, etc.

Ricodrayz
I have great respect for his acrobatics and combining those with the enviroment (resourcefulness), but Logan is still faster, stronger, much more expierienced, a better MA, etc. sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Wolverine actually, he's no chump in martial arts even beating Shang Chi

Bah, Shangi Chi recently kicked the crap out of Palidan who has just beaten the entire heroes for Hire team no expression

Respect cool

Grimm22
Hmm, so this is Wolveirne without his jobber aura and he isn't acting like an idiot erm

Good Match

Probably give Nightwing slight majority though

ExtraMision5555

lol
actually, nightwing's acrobatic borders on non-human
and some of hsi strength feats

I duno, a stripped wolverine??
i swear nightwing might actually wina majority
his agility transcends wolverine, but wolverine does have a firm h2h advantage, but not a huge one

hard to say
and nightwing has a weapon

Validus
Can he keep up evil face

Him battling Clayface

His strength

Nice stuff, especially the strength feats. I think my fave of his is during War Games I think when he does a handstand and kicks someone with the back of his feet through a wall. Looked hilarious on paper. laughing out loud

db_renji
Nightwing is much more agile. I also consider hima better h2h fighter. There is a reason Batman chose Nightwing to lead the New age of JLA. Also a reason his vote into the JLA was unanimous for a reason.

Nightwing 8/10

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by db_renji
Nightwing is much more agile. I also consider hima better h2h fighter. There is a reason Batman chose Nightwing to lead the New age of JLA. Also a reason his vote into the JLA was unanimous for a reason.

Nightwing 8/10

better than wolverine? pure h2h? eh, that might be pushing it, but i think he has alot of otehr things going for him

bigbran
Didn't Nightwing kick the crap out of Slade?
I guess you can see where I stand on who wins.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
Didn't Nightwing kick the crap out of Slade?
I guess you can see where I stand on who wins.

In that IC-Crossover? confused

Thats crap, DS has beaten Nightwing senseless without even breaking a sweat before

Juntai
Originally posted by Grimm22
In that IC-Crossover? confused

Thats crap, DS has beaten Nightwing senseless without even breaking a sweat before It was a good showing for Nightwing nontheless to show us he could stand up to Slade. It's not like he KOed Slade or anything... just hang with him for a minute. Earlier in the same storyarc when Slade was introduced in the story, Nightwing bumrushed him for a second while he was just standing there leaning on the wall -- since he came to help Dick-- and Slade KOed him in one kick.

Wally West
"Slade KOed him in one kick"

Dick wasn't knocked out...

Juntai
"Slade KOed him in one kick"

Dick wasn't knocked out... I'll give you that one, he wasn't unconscious, but he was laying on the floor bleeding, had the fight taken out of him. He didn't get up very fast. Sat up wiping blood off of his face. Deathstroke surely wasn't threatened by him in his condition.

Wally West
True but Nightwing wasn't looking for a fight, he was asking Deathstroke for help and trying to convince him he'd gone rogue.

Nightwing has shown he can be effective against Deathstroke a few times in the past (not beating him, but giving him problems).

Juntai
True but Nightwing wasn't looking for a fight, he was asking Deathstroke for help and trying to convince him he'd gone rogue.

Nightwing has shown he can be effective against Deathstroke a few times in the past (not beating him, but giving him problems). He's the one that rushed Deathstroke after he replied to Dick's message though. It's more believable that Slade was the one not wanting to fight, since when Dick rushed him he was just leaning against the wall talking.

But yeah, I know, Dick has trained with Slade, worked on teams with him, been against him a lot, but Slade's nearly always on the top when they fight, Nightwing can hang for a bit though.. However it usually took fighting the whole team of Titans to eventually topple him. As far as I know, the showing later in that arc where he dodges around fighting for a second and leaves is his best showing against Slade in his own series... but admittedly I haven't read Nightwing from number 1, only the last handful of years. Titans however, I read a lot of. And Deathstroke's whole series.

UniOmni
Nightwing wins the clear majority in this instance, imo.

Dick, 7/10.

For all of Wolverines skills, he's more of a beserker/melee type on paper, 7/10.

The three times he uses skill doesn't make him a better fighter than Dick, who uses skill pretty much 9/10 on paper.

Without his skeleton, which partially gives him enhanced stats, and his healing factor, he's just a guy for Dick to beat on, imo.

Prove to me that Logan is more skilled than Dick, without going into narrative descriptions........

Wolverine = Grunts, growls, dashes, swings, and damage soak.
Snikt.

Without the snikt, the damage soak, and the enhanced durability, he's just a meat bag to beat on.

For all of Wolverines vaunted skill.

Cuz if thats the case, then Thor would beat Batman hth, and we know thats not the case.

Tha C-Master
Well that's the thing, when it comes to skills it's "Wolverine is a class 7 fighter", but when it comes to strength and speed it's "let's use the feats".

I myself want to say nightwing, as he's more used to fighting with his limitations.

S-Ranger
Originally posted by UniOmni
Nightwing wins the clear majority in this instance, imo.

Dick, 7/10.

For all of Wolverines skills, he's more of a beserker/melee type on paper, 7/10.

The three times he uses skill doesn't make him a better fighter than Dick, who uses skill pretty much 9/10 on paper.

Without his skeleton, which partially gives him enhanced stats, and his healing factor, he's just a guy for Dick to beat on, imo.

Prove to me that Logan is more skilled than Dick, without going into narrative descriptions........

Wolverine = Grunts, growls, dashes, swings, and damage soak.
Snikt.

Without the snikt, the damage soak, and the enhanced durability, he's just a meat bag to beat on.

For all of Wolverines vaunted skill.

Cuz if thats the case, then Thor would beat Batman hth, and we know thats not the case.

That's roughly the same stuff i've been puzzling over and it aint like Grayson is a Hand Ninja or anything.

batman

Ricodrayz
Just wait for capt topst a hundred scans of him using skills. Don't be stupid and say Nightwing his a better fighter lol, come on now.

UniOmni
Why shouldn't i, when its seen more in his comics??

Tha C-Master
I wouldn't say he isn't a better fighter, but "posting scans" doesn't equal winning argument. I could post flash getting hit by slow things, but he's still light speed in character. erm

Ricodrayz
But Flash never getting hit by slow stuff is much greater than him getting hit by slow things. If we can't go by him doing things constantly most of the time, then let's go by their Backgrounds. Wolverine has more fighting skills than Nightwing through his wars, training from Weapon X, Learning in Japan and blah blah blah blah blah by many masters, him being much older so he can learn them better and been with more teachers. Even his Data from people in the Marvel unbiverse says the skills he had.

Tha C-Master
But Flash never getting hit by slow stuff is much greater than him getting hit by slow things. If we can't go by him doing things constantly most of the time, then let's go by their Backgrounds. Wolverine has more fighting skills than Nightwing through his wars, training from Weapon X, Learning in Japan and blah blah blah blah blah by many masters, him being much older so he can learn them better and been with more teachers. Even his Data from people in the Marvel unbiverse says the skills he had. Flash spends alot more time getting hit by things he shouldn't than by things he should. His comics last longer than they theoretically should as well...

A majority of the time Wolverine doesn't apply his fighting skills, that doesn't mean he isn't the better fighter, just in character he relies on his durability. Does that make sense?

Ricodrayz
Well in anycase, I just listed a small general background; which shows he has better than fighting skills than Nightwing. That is mostly for the people who think Nightwing has better fighting skills.

Soleran
When Wolverine had lost his healing powers he did fight much smarter, I say Logan takes this 7/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Flash spends alot more time getting hit by things he shouldn't than by things he should. His comics last longer than they theoretically should as well...

A majority of the time Wolverine doesn't apply his fighting skills, that doesn't mean he isn't the better fighter, just in character he relies on his durability. Does that make sense?

It makes sense to say that Wolverine, in character, relies on his durability.

Why? Because he has it to rely upon.

Why dodge bullets, or avoid punches if they are entirely ineffective? erm. There would be no reason to.

Besides, the few times that Wolverine has lost his healing factor, he HAS shown that he can keep up in skill. I agree that he is often pictured as the berserker in his comics, but...fact is, Wolverine is skilled when he needs to be.

Moreso than Nightwing? I dunno...but I definitely wouldn't make the leap to say that Nightwing is far more skilled than Logan. It's gonna take some more accute debate till we reach that point.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Soljer
It makes sense to say that Wolverine, in character, relies on his durability.

Why? Because he has it to rely upon.

Why dodge bullets, or avoid punches if they are entirely ineffective? erm. There would be no reason to.

Besides, the few times that Wolverine has lost his healing factor, he HAS shown that he can keep up in skill. I agree that he is often pictured as the berserker in his comics, but...fact is, Wolverine is skilled when he needs to be.

Moreso than Nightwing? I dunno...but I definitely wouldn't make the leap to say that Nightwing is far more skilled than Logan. It's gonna take some more accute debate till we reach that point. Well not ineffective in the instant since, but he knows that he'll be ok later... that doesn't mean he'll lose the match.

Wolverine is more careful without his durability (but he still has the skeleton), but his carefulness wouldn't be the same as compared to Nightwing being accustomed to it IMO.

S-Ranger
I don't even like Wolverine much anymore but X-Men Vol. 1 # 62 Shang Chi and Logan = Logan showing some punking skillz and Shang Chi =Nightwing H2H i would say. It annoys me how he is written as having a knowledge of a wide variety of martial arts but end's up like a bar room brawler too much.

The cool thing about Wolverine is that Wolverine can naturally blended thought and action as one in battle......It's been shown that even in beserker mode his subconcious mind is still allowing him to complete very high level fight moves formulating complex battle maneuvers, counters, and attacks in the heat of the moment like a samurai pimp master. Even Shang Chi was amazed at how controlled he was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.