DE Sidious vs. Exar Kun vs. Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Godzilla
The three greatest Sith of all time face off in an epic battle. This will take place in the Jedi temple on Coruscant.
Round I: Force Powers
Round II: Lightsaber Combat
Round III: Anything Goes

Dessel
Sidious firmly in all three.

Darth Sexy
Kun alone would put up a very good fight. Add Sadow and the duo wins.

Dessel
Read the thread title.

Darth Godzilla
No, it's a free-for-all. Is it one-sided for Sidious then?

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Kun alone would put up a very good fight. Add Sadow and the duo wins.

Edit. Whoops. They're all against each other. Shows you how much I paid attention. sad

Darth Sexy
Yea whatever.. Then Sidious.

Darth Godzilla
(blank)

Blue_Hefner
WTF, Sadow doesn't have a lightsaber. I'm also curious said the three greatest Sith without adding Bane or Revan or Ragnos. But Sidious wins, since everybody has the opinion that he's the most powerful sith.

Dessel
The three greatest sith are Ragnos, Sidious and Bane.

Prodigal Knight
Hmm, I would say the three strongest Sith would be chosen from a list of:

Sidious
Ragnos
Exar Kun
Jacen Solo
Naga Sadow
Ulic
Nihilus (though he doesn't quite count)

I would say Revan, Bane, Freedon Nadd, and Vader just miss the list.

Blax X
Ragnso is incredibly over rated. Hell, niether I nor any of my freinds even count him as a Sith because of how unknown he is. Greatest Sith is Sids, IMO.

Prodigal Knight
Sids is definately the greatest. But who's second or third???

Darth Godzilla
No frickin' clue. I guess it comes down to favorites.

Dessel
In no particular order, the greats are Ragnos, Sidious, Bane, Revan and Vader.

Darth Godzilla
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Hmm, I would say the three strongest Sith would be chosen from a list of:

Sidious
Ragnos
Exar Kun
Jacen Solo
Naga Sadow
Ulic
Nihilus (though he doesn't quite count)

I would say Revan, Bane, Freedon Nadd, and Vader just miss the list.

I dunno. I would put Revan, Bane and Vader above Ulic. And somebody please tell me who the f- Ragnos is?

Darth Godzilla
Sorry, I really don't know.

Blax X
Originally posted by Blax X
Ragnso is incredibly over rated. Hell, niether I nor any of my freinds even count him as a Sith because of how unknown he is. Greatest Sith is Sids, IMO.

Darth Godzilla
Then why the f- is he on everyone's list? The friggin' power gauntlets in KOTOR?

Blax X
Because 90% of the people on this forum are ass kissers of the Ancient Sith.

Dessel
In terms of power, he's like number 7. In terms of greatness, he's pretty high up there considering he ruled over the sith for centuries in their golden age.

Darth Sexy
how the hell did yet another thread turn into a power hierarchy?

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Blax X

I argee. I was severly disappointed by him in JA.

Blax X
Because I wanted it to.

Dessel
Because power hierarchies are fun! smile

Blax X
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I argee. I was severly disappointed by him in JA.

*nods head in agreement*

Prodigal Knight
Well I don't know much about Ragnos either. One of major reasons for putting him there is A LOT of people saying he is Number Two. And I would put Exar Kun Three. But still, I'm not really sure if he should be Two.

Darth revan202
same here

darthsith19
Okay, I'm assumign these are all of the characters in their primes.
1. Exar cause of his amulent blast
2. Hmm... probably DE Sidious, though I'm not sure how good Naga's saber skills are.
3. I'd have to read up on Kun and Naga to be sure, though DE Sidious likely wins

P.S. Three greatest Sith are as follows:
DE Sidious
Marka Ragnos
Darth Nihilus

If Nihilus doesn't count, then Jacen, or maybe Revan.

Escape81
Sidious can move faster than the eye can see. I'm sure that means he's capable of evading Kun's amulet blasts.

Anyways, Sidious is (as of now) the most powerful Sith. In terms of greatness, he's always been number one. Conquering the galaxy, abolishing the Republic, and wiping out the Jedi - as well as forming the most powerful regime in the galaxy's history.

Four things no other Sith Lord accomplished.

Darth Godzilla
Not to say that Sidious isn't the greatest, but it's really all a matter of timing. Had Revan lived under the same conditions, who's to say he wouldn't have done just as well?

Lightsnake
Last I checked, Palpatine set up those circumstances and timing

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Last I checked, Palpatine set up those circumstances and timing

Yes exactly, its not like Palpatine just sat back and enjoyed the show. He orchestrated ALL the major events that took place in the galaxy for like 20 years. He created the conditions for his victory, it had nothing to do with timing.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla
Not to say that Sidious isn't the greatest, but it's really all a matter of timing. Had Revan lived under the same conditions, who's to say he wouldn't have done just as well?

If Sidious is the #1 Sith, which he is, Revan is #2. Revan was a handbreadth away from conquering the Republic and the JEDI with his OWN way, if it weren't for Malak.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla

Sidious was a manipulator. There's nothing to suggest that Revan came close in that area.

((The_Anomaly))
Sidious would beat either one easily. But Kun is pretty damn powerful, and Naga is decently powerful from what we actually know about him. Plus Kun has some pretty awesome lightsaber skills as well. Unless Sidious can somehow unleash a force storm on these two then I'm not sure he could win.

I say Exar and Naga 6/10

Lightsnake
It's a free for all

Blax X
This is a FFA, my friend.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Lightsnake
It's a free for all

Oh, lol. Oops. Well Then Sidious wins. Unless Naga and Exar realise that Sidious is the most powerful of the three. In which case they'd prolly team up to kill the strongest (as Sith tend to do). So they'd Kill Sidious, then they'd fight each other. If that happens then Exar prolly wins the whole thing.

This of course is assuming that Sidious wont have time to create a force storm and just pwn both of them.

Kadesh
Actually id put freedon nadd above exar kun. Pushing someone from halfway across the galaxy

Kadesh
Originally posted by Kadesh
Actually id put freedon nadd above exar kun. Pushing someone from halfway across the galaxy

Originally posted by Escape81
Sidious can move faster than the eye can see. I'm sure that means he's capable of evading Kun's amulet blasts.

Anyways, Sidious is (as of now) the most powerful Sith. In terms of greatness, he's always been number one. Conquering the galaxy, abolishing the Republic, and wiping out the Jedi - as well as forming the most powerful regime in the galaxy's history.

Four things no other Sith Lord accomplished.

Well but isnt exars amulet instant or something? i mean if he had to wait even 3 seconds to use it, the sith wyrm would have killed him already.

Tho i dont like it when sidious drooled before he died in DE

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Kadesh
Well but isnt exars amulet instant or something? i mean if he had to wait even 3 seconds to use it, the sith wyrm would have killed him already.

Tho i dont like it when sidious drooled before he died in DE

Yea it's pretty instant but Sidious won't have much problems dodging it since he can move faster than the eye could see.

Dessel
'Moving faster than the eye can see' is very vague, how fast exactly is this? What's the context of the statement? Could it not possibly mean that he was moving so fast that the eye couldn't keep up with him, and he was just a blur?

Lightsnake
The audiobook clatrifies that Luke and Palpatine were moving as blurs, totally invisible to the eye and that all that could distinguish them were the massive auras of power: Light from Luke, dark from Palp

Dessel
I just downloaded it, how far into it is it said?

Lightsnake
The final duel?

Mider999
when did freedom nade push someone across the galaxy what comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.