Ask a Viking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardiel13
Ton's of kids today are into that series "Ask a Ninja." The ninja is white! So, I bring to you answers from a true Scandinavian-blooded Viking! Ask away.

indiangirl
Hi

KILLA420
what is the meaning of life?

Spartan005
Why is Indian Girl still on this site?

indiangirl
Hahah

Spartan005
No really why? Did they delete your other account and let you keep this one or something?

indiangirl
I don't know hold on let me check.

Cheetah girl
nope

Piggle Humsy
SOCK!!!!!!!!!

*reports you*

Cheetah girl
so

Leo.M
So... wanna like F.UCK OFF?!?!? 1234

Bardiel13
Originally posted by KILLA420
what is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is to die. That is...
ODIN THE ALLFATHER COMMANDS THEE TO SPILL THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES WITH THE GREATEST OF HASTE, WITH THE SHARPEST OF AXES, WITH THE ABSENCE OF MERCY! GO FORTH, BROTHER, AND FINISH THY QUEST!

=Tired Hiker=
What's it like to be Satan?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
so

we kill socks here.... furious

Originally posted by Leo.M
So... wanna like F.UCK OFF?!?!? 1234

hysterical

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
What's it like to be Satan? Who's stan?

The Pict
The answers aren't really forthcoming from this viking. I'll ask Kongu instead.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Who's stan?

Stan ====> dev

KILLA420
Originally posted by Bardiel13
The meaning of life is to die. That is...
ODIN THE ALLFATHER COMMANDS THEE TO SPILL THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES WITH THE GREATEST OF HASTE, WITH THE SHARPEST OF AXES, WITH THE ABSENCE OF MERCY! GO FORTH, BROTHER, AND FINISH THY QUEST!

*Runs to nearest white hen with an axe*giljotiini, *the head of thine body shalt fall*

Bardiel13
What's it like to be Satan?

Vikings do not belive in Satan. Next!

Bardiel13
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Who's stan?

MY BROTHER-IN-LAW, WHO I HAD TO SHARE THE UTMOST OF CRAPPY HOTEL ROOMS WITH AT THE VIKING FAMILY REUNION. TO CELEBRATE, WE PILLAGED SEATTLE, KILLING THE MEN, RAPING THE WOMEN, AND MAKING SLAVES OF THE CHILDREN!! I also got to see my Gumpa. ^_^

=Tired Hiker=
Vikings do not belive in Satan. Next!

I didn't ask what Vikings believe or disbelieve in, I simply asked what it's like to be Satan. But if you can't answer, then fine . . . . I call SHENANIGANS!!!! eek!

Bardiel13
I didn't ask what Vikings believe or disbelieve in, I simply asked what it's like to be Satan. But if you can't answer, then fine . . . . I call SHENANIGANS!!!! eek!

I call UPON THE POWER OF ODIN THE ALLFATHER TO GUIDE THE BLADE OF MY AXE TO YOUR NECK WITH THE UTMOST OF SWIFTNESS!!

Bardiel13
This Viking must make sweet, brutal love to his norse whore before turning in. Resting up for the big raid, tomorrow (Portugal!). It'll be over at around 5:00 pm, so feel free to ask more questions, then.

KILLA420
killa's spida sense tingles, he knows TH is about to die. looks at bardiel and his axe held fast. killa shoots that mofo 9 times

=Tired Hiker=
I call UPON THE POWER OF ODIN THE ALLFATHER TO GUIDE THE BLADE OF MY AXE TO YOUR NECK WITH THE UTMOST OF SWIFTNESS!!

I'm still here. confused

Strangelove
Originally posted by The Pict
The answers aren't really forthcoming from this viking. I'll ask Kongu instead. you know who you should ask? The original questions answerer! mad

Röland
Please stop ripping off Strangelove's ideas. doped

=Tired Hiker=

Strangelove
You guys do realize that I made this thread like three years ago. erm You did? Well there's a two year waiting period for an idea to be original again

Röland
You guys do realize that I made this thread like three years ago. erm

Can it be both of your ideas then? no expression

=Tired Hiker=

Strangelove
I think about twenty people have made this thread. embarrasment but mine is the bestest because I'm the smartest and most witty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.