3 Long Years of Pure Evil and Sinister Mayhem!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
It's my 3rd Anniversary here in the forums! batman

Yes! It's been 3 years since I join KMC. WOW! Time goes so fast. Before becoming the Wind Dancer and the Wrathful Dwarf I was known as the Silver Fighter (The name comes from Silver Surfer. The name was taken so I change it)

As you can see I'm in my throw back fashion with my avy and siggy. It's just a trip in memory lane.

Oh boy! Do I have a lot to say. First things first.

Meister, if you're reading this...THANK YOU. I appreciate the time here in KMC and if it wasn't for you...I would be bore.

To all my fellow Moderators. I LUV YA! You guys ROCK!

To all the former mods that have move on in life. Like Tex, BK, and of course KES! Miss you so much and hope to see you posting again.

Everyone in the GDF and OTF. Much love and respect even if there were differences in the past. I hold no grudge to any of you. Words are meaningless if you know what I mean. *winks*

To all my good friends here and there and everywhere in the forums. Don't be strangers and pm to say WHUTZ UP?!

To all the annoying trolls, flammer, spammers, jerks and bitches that I banned. Farewell! Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

It's been great! Let's hope to keep this gig going for a loooong time. To everyone.....

....WD LUVS YA MUCH

=Tired Hiker=
Whatever . . . noob! big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Veteran member with a noob heart. Hahaha...good times TH.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Veteran member with a noob heart. Hahaha...good times TH.

Hey, good times, man. big grin What a long strange trip it's been. wink

masterkit
big grin

thats cool

Barker
Congratulations!

I miss WindDancer. ermmnone

Vinny Valentine
Congrats WD, may your hammer swing in glorious fury.

Or you can just have sex, either way its good.

Lana
I remember that avvy from when I first joined...I was wondering why you were using it again stick out tongue

Congrats Danny hug

Captain REX
Wooo Dannyboy! w00term

Congrats on the three years!

My five year is coming up. evillaugh

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Barker
Congratulations!

I miss WindDancer. ermmnone

BlackSunshine
Congrats! eek!

MR.Grum
Blarg huh

~Forever*Alone~
good for you

Thorinn

Yes! It's been 3 years since I join KMC. WOW! Time goes so fast. Before becoming the Wind Dancer and the Wrathful Dwarf I was known as the Silver Fighter (The name comes from Silver Surfer. The name was taken so I change it)

As you can see I'm in my throw back fashion with my avy and siggy. It's just a trip in memory lane.

Meister, if you're reading this...THANK YOU. I appreciate the time here in KMC and if it wasn't for you...I would be bore.

To all the former mods that have move on in life. Like Tex, BK, and of course KES! Miss you so much and hope to see you posting again.

Everyone in the GDF and OTF. Much love and respect even if there were differences in the past. I hold no grudge to any of you. Words are meaningless if you know what I mean. *winks*

To all my good friends here and there and everywhere in the forums. Don't be strangers and pm to say WHUTZ UP?!

To all the annoying trolls, flammer, spammers, jerks and bitches that I banned. Farewell! Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

It's been great! Let's hope to keep this gig going for a loooong time. To everyone.....

....WD LUVS YA MUCH You kind of look like Greg Brady. hmm

PandoraMomo
Congrats WD! *hugs*

Strangelove
I've been here longer then several mods disgust

bogen
congrats man

Syren
Congratulations and Salutations Mr WD hug

Mišt
You have finally achieved enough XP to ascend to Level 3 touched

Kongu Dude
Congrats. w00t

ladygrim
Congrats...big grin hug

Kongu Dude
You stole my line but added 2 dots and 2 different smileys. disgust

Shame on you. nahuh

ThePittman

....WD LUVS YA MUCH pitt_wootpitt_dancepitt_woot

Kongu Dude
duuh

Naz
happybday

WrathfulDwarf
Thank you everyone! happy

Originally posted by Lana
I remember that avvy from when I first joined...I was wondering why you were using it again stick out tongue

hug

Your anniversary is later this month eek!

~Da Moose~

....WD LUVS YA MUCH

WHATZ UP?!

(anyone know who da funk dis guy is??)

LethalFemme
I came for the "long" part and stayed for the pure evil and sinister mayhem.happy

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
WHATZ UP?!

(anyone know who da funk dis guy is??)

OMG! It's the the Disco Moose...evil face

~Da Moose~
OMG! It's the the Disco Moose...evil face

Where??!! eek! That guy was AWESOME! cool

Lana
Thank you everyone! happy

Your anniversary is later this month eek!

I know big grin less than two weeks now.

Been over a year since I was made a mod as well happy

LethalFemme

What did you do to earn being a "mod"shifty

Kongu Dude
herbuh

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Where??!!

At the Disco Dance floor!

*plays Euro-Techno dance Music*

One year of clubbing those insane fanboys. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.