Tenebrous and Aegis vs Living tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
Some guys might actually rolling on floor laughing laughing but according to some guys onedumbgo Galactus level beings are supposed to be the shit and can take spectre. Now i personally call bullsh.. on that but hey always happy to here others opinion, so can the tribunal take this?

fatgogeta
you can't sneak up on somebody with 3 heads.....

celestialdemon
Originally posted by fatgogeta

laughing Co-signed.

hulkrulz
Lt wins

Mr Master
lmfao

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
lmfao Haha, and this was made because OneDumbGo thinks Tenebrous and Aegis are beyond Spectre's ability, in another thread.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Mr Master
lmfao

Yes it is laugable but spectre is in no way below LT and this guy onedumbgo seems to think highly of galactus. I am just glad not everyone here has lost it.

Mrrungo Mu
LT wins 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Supreme being
Some guys might actually rolling on floor laughing laughing but according to some guys onedumbgo Galactus level beings are supposed to be the shit and can take spectre. Now i personally call bullsh.. on that but hey always happy to here others opinion, so can the tribunal take this?

LT

juggernaut66666
You should make a Ganthet vs Tenebrous and Aegis thread...... shifty

Soljer
The Spectre wins.

norrinradd43
we dont really know enought about A & T yet to make an accurate judgement other than they beat silver surfer which a being like the Stranger or Odin can do and they beat a Galactus that needed to eat...the full extent of their abilities has yet to be seen but I doubt they take LT

Galan007
Originally posted by norrinradd43
we dont really know enought about A & T yet to make an accurate judgement other than they beat silver surfer which a being like the Stranger or Odin can do and they beat a Galactus that needed to eat...the full extent of their abilities has yet to be seen but I doubt they take LT They are in no way comparable to LT.

kevdude
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You should make a Ganthet vs Tenebrous and Aegis thread...... shifty

laughing out loud , I would hate to see how that would turn out.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
LT

Living Tribunal winks and they die

draxx_tOfU

i think its 1 head w/ 4 faces...

King Kandy
The funniest thing is that he actualy described that as one of his powers when he was fighting Nebular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.