.hack//frustration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damo Iz God
I just bought .Hack//sign and watched it all. I watched the whole thing but I thought that was a really lame way to end the series... Just going straight from what looked like the beginning to a really cool battle straight to everything being all hunky dorey. Even though the series isn't very fighting based I would still have loved to seen what had happened inbetween.
I also didn't like how there were hardly any characters in the whole series. I do play MMORPG's and you meet a lot more people than were in that series.
Any one else frustrated with how we just missed the bit inbetween? I'm assuming the games probably show what's missing but I can't be bothered to get them.
Damo.

Miroku Herko
it was a good anime

Black Adam
I LOL at the ending..sort of because I somehow knew it was going to end with a to be continued in order for you to buy more stuff. I sure as hell didn't buy the games so I just googeled all the info on what happened after the anime ended.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.