Fin Fang Foom vs. Thing/Spiderman/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Fin Fang Foom (a crazy talkin dragon) is in NYC wat the hell is an orange rock man, a nerd with spider powers and a canadian midget with a wierd hair do gunna do about it?

Grimm22
The trio ftw no expression

Fast ball special into Foom's stomach where Wolverine proceeds to carve Foom from the inside out, ala. Machine Man in Nextwave big grin

jgiant
Originally posted by Grimm22
The trio ftw no expression

Fast ball special into Foom's stomach where Wolverine proceeds to carve Foom from the inside out, ala. Machine Man in Nextwave big grin I don't kno what ftw means so i can't comment on ur first half, but i can say that foom won't let that happen cuz he is really smart and will have already fried wolvies ass, spidey would have dodged his flamballs and thing would have not gotten hurt but wolvie will be recovering for a while so that puts him out, meanwhile foom takes thing and throws him in outerspace and wtf is spidey gunna do?

jgiant
None of these guys can even touch foom!

celestialdemon
Originally posted by jgiant
None of these guys can even touch foom!

Then why make the thread? Spite?

jgiant
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Then why make the thread? Spite? No, just wanna see if anyone can come up with arguments for this team...

celestialdemon
No, just wanna see if anyone can come up with arguments for this team...

But according to you, none of them can even touch Fin Fang Foom, so there's no point.

jgiant
But according to Grimm they will beat foom...so there has to be people out there that think foom will lose, im just trin to get peoples opinion and the reason i said that is to rial people up...mission failed...

golem370
Fin Fang Foom- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/finfangfoom.htm

python99
But according to Grimm they will beat foom...so there has to be people out there that think foom will lose, im just trin to get peoples opinion and the reason i said that is to rial people up...mission failed...

The only way they are going to beat foom is to outsmart him and have him beat himself

boriquaking55
Originally posted by python99
The only way they are going to beat foom is to outsmart him and have him beat himself

hit the nail on the head smile

Grimm22
Foom is overrated no expression

He's no godzilla.

With teamwork the trio wins

golem370
IMO he is better

guy222
team

Bouboumaster
Thing might soloes.

Spider-Man is as useless as man's ****. He can't do shit. But Wolverine and / or Thing can kill him.

guy222
logan claws

Mshinu
Thing`s got heart, Spidey`s way too smart and Wolvie is too skilled. What does triple F got `cept bad breath? He is toast.

carver9
Foom has been amped tremendously. He stomps 10/10.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by carver9
Foom has been amped tremendously. He stomps 10/10.

Foom just got beat by Wolverine, Spider-man, Spider-woman, Cap, Hawkeye, Red Hulk and Guardian last month.

StiltmanFTW
What issue?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What issue?

Last issue of Uncanny.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks.

Greysen93
Probably FFF

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Foom just got beat by Wolverine, Spider-man, Spider-woman, Cap, Hawkeye, Red Hulk and Guardian last month. All of the one's you've listed are legit class 100000000

StiltmanFTW
I need to read the issue, but that's a pretty powerful team, much more formidable and numerous than the one here.

AsbestosFlaygon
Foom just got beat by Wolverine, Spider-man, Spider-woman, Cap, Hawkeye, Red Hulk and Guardian last month.
This trio would also lose to that team.

Stoic

Ross is the game changer here. Fin Fang Foom had the raw power to hurl Ironman, and War Machine around like rag dolls. I have a lot of trouble giving the team the win here if Fin Fang Foom fights with his brains, and uses his gifts to his advantage. It's possible that they could win, but it won't be due to over powering the dragon.

Fin Fang Foom 7-8/10

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I need to read the issue, but that's a pretty powerful team, much more formidable and numerous than the one here. If I'm not mistaken they took him down off panel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.