If Superman had the chance........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Do you think he could affect a celestial with t-vo?

Or Galactus(superweak)??

I just made this thread, cause i saw where avy posted that he sees the Godblast = T-vo.

I just want to gauge if it could be utilized to affect the two above.

I watch Pokemon

UniOmni
More responses!!

S-Ranger
It depend's on how uber confident Supe's would be in his T-vo use hmmmm i dunno if he could take it though.

Galan777
can someone please explain to me exactly what T-Vo really does?

S-Ranger
Originally posted by Galan777
can someone please explain to me exactly what T-Vo really does?

It's basically like astral plane fighting yeah mental discipline that give's him basically a form of fighting a psychic battle even though no one will admit that.

Like a T-vo battle could be summed up as you think of a Robot then Supe's think's of a bigger Robot then you's would duke it out, Then think of something else basically until you get beaten..But he has like made/changed the Eradicator's surrounding's different to confuse him and stuff with T-vo.

Scoobless
Galactus barely even noticed a Magneto enhanced Xavier's best attempts to contact him .... I doubt psychic supes is going to do anything but get bitchslapped

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Do you think he could affect a celestial with t-vo?

Or Galactus(superweak)??

I just made this thread, cause i saw where avy posted that he sees the Godblast = T-vo.

I just want to gauge if it could be utilized to affect the two above.

He sure could.

Would it give him 10/10 win? Nope.

Let's try the reverse...Do you think Thor would have beaten Dominus with a godblast?

Galan777
Originally posted by S-Ranger
It's basically like astral plane fighting yeah mental discipline that give's him basically a form of fighting a psychic battle even though no one will admit that.

Like a T-vo battle could be summed up as you think of a Robot then Supe's think's of a bigger Robot then you's would duke it out, Then think of something else basically until you get beaten..But he has like made/changed the Eradicator's surrounding's different to confuse him and stuff with T-vo. Hmmm, then with T-Vo it seems feasible that Supes could take the majority over a Celestial IMO.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by S-Ranger

Like a T-vo battle could be summed up as you think of a Robot then Supe's think's of a bigger Robot then you's would duke it out, Then think of something else basically until you get beaten..But he has like made/changed the Eradicator's surrounding's different to confuse him and stuff with T-vo.

Yeah I am still confused

Soujaboy
Hmmm, then with T-Vo it seems feasible that Supes could take the majority over a Celestial IMO.

No offense but stop the nonsense. There is no way in hell T-vo can affect Galactus or a Celestial.

Honestly Superman's T-vo is no different than Prf. X ability to transfer people's mind to an imaginary plane of his liking. T-vo's just hyped up due to it being Superman ability. Galactus wouldn't so much as notice Superman tampering with his mind.

With that said, no T-vo does not=godblast.

Galan777
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No offense but stop the nonsense. There is no way in hell T-vo can affect Galactus or a Celestial.

Honestly Superman's T-vo is no different than Prf. X ability to transfer people's mind to an imaginary plane of his liking. T-vo's just hyped up due to it being Superman ability. Galactus wouldn't so much as notice Superman tampering with his mind.

With that said, no T-vo does not=godblast. Honestly, I don't know anything about T-Vo, i was just going by what was said about it...

Soujaboy
Honestly, I don't know anything about T-Vo, i was just going by what was said about it...

T-vo is a glorified version of Tp. All Superman does is take his opponents mind to an astral plane, where he's in control. The same thing Prof. X has been doing for years.

Galan777
T-vo is a glorified version of Tp. All Superman does is take his opponents mind to an astral plane, where he's in control. The same thing Prof. X has been doing for years. so its just like Cerebro?

Avalonofthewind

With that said, no T-vo does not=godblast.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7810/superman138p17cd4.th.jpg

Soujaboy
so its just like Cerebro?

No because Cerebro can't take minds to planes that appear real. I guess though to an extent, they are the same.

Galan777
No because Cerebro can't take minds to planes that appear real. I guess though to an extent, they are the same. cool, thanks for clearing that up!

S-Ranger
No because Cerebro can't take minds to planes that appear real. I guess though to an extent, they are the same.

It's just cause it's Superman of course 'He can do anything' sad

Entity
Of course Superman could take them with T-vo he is "SUPERMAN" he can do anything and no one can ever stop him ever, NO MATTER WHAT! Hell, he can beat the Living Tribunal, Pheonix, and Galactus, with one left hook.

Don't people get it,,, Superman will never loose because he has the one truly Ultimate superpower........INFINITE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board Walker
By on panel showings, T-Vo > Universal

As was said earlier, when people try to dispute this just ask them, then is Godblast hurting galactus pis too?

Is Thanos knocking down Galactus and burning his armor PIS too?

Hypocritical people who set double standards really do not know much.

Validus
I don't see why the Godblast is compared to T-Vo. One is a psychic attack, the other is a magical energy blast. Not really in the same realm of operation.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
I don't see why the Godblast is compared to T-Vo. One is a psychic attack, the other is a magical energy blast. Not really in the same realm of operation.

I agree

I really don't understand why people believe T-vo is this Universal threat stopping attack. From what I've seen, T-vo is a glorified version of telepathy, no different than what Prof. X has been doing for years.

Yes it stopped Dominus, but who do we have Dominus to compare to? Or better yet what has Dominus done? To my knowledge he has done nothing that places him under a multiversal threat, or for that matter a global threat. What he has done, is get bested in a mind game by Superman, something that doesn't speak to well for his reputation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.