Depp to make a cd for p3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
Johnny Depp has recorded a star-studded album of sea shanties that will appear in the final Pirates Of The Caribbean movie. The actor has joined forces with rocker pals including Bryan Ferry, Bono and folk singer Eliza Carthy to record the songs, which will also be released on CD.

Depp had hoped pal Keith Richards to be involved, but the rocker - who will play Depp's father in the last film - injured himself falling from a tree just before recording began.

Carthy reveals, "It was Johnny's idea. He thought that pirates should be singing these tunes on the boat during the film. The producers liked the idea and let him record this album. Keith was booked in to come to Los Angeles and record it, but then had that accident. Johnny was really upset and worried for him."

I can not wait to see if he is a good singer !!!!!

a-k-a-amber
I am sooooo getting that! off topic but i am leaving this weekend and most likely wont be on till Sunday bye ppl!

johnnyforever
eek! I heard that a while ago, but i forgot to post that on here. and i know Johnny's a good singer, 'cause remember, 'crybaby' that movie? he sang really good! so yeah i'll DEFINITLEY buy it too!!

oh and bye aka amber!!! i'll miss you! buhbye

Gravitation
I've never heard him sing....

johnnyforever
wait a sec! i'll find a clip on youtube from his movie, 'Crybaby'!

brb....

johnnyforever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPkDHvN0sTY&mode=related&search=

Here's his song, King CryBaby! He sing pretty good too!!

Gravitation
He sang that?!

johnnyforever
yeah! I know! ooooh i can't wait to buy the cd!! eek!

evilm0nki3
hmmm i thought soemone else sang on crybaby.

pretty sure someone else did

mmoviejunkie
yeah thats what i was thinking, i'm pretty sure he didn't

when he was talking about sweeny todd and the interviewer says "do you sing?" and he says "we're about to find out" or something like that.

johnnyforever
erm maybe so! that would be dissapointing though.

but i'm sure johnny can sing! JOHNNY DEPP IS NOT STUPID! i don't think he would do anything like that if he knew he couldn't sing. or disney wouldn't let him do it.

mmoviejunkie
lol-yeah

charrmgirl2007
he didn't reaally sing on cry baby James Intveld did the singing.... but if you got to amazon and look up johnny's name in music this pops up
Rogue's Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs, and Chanteys
so i think it's already for sale...

mmoviejunkie
^^yeah thats what i thought

johnnyforever
Originally posted by charrmgirl2007
he didn't reaally sing on cry baby James Intveld did the singing.... but if you got to amazon and look up johnny's name in music this pops up
Rogue's Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs, and Chanteys
so i think it's already for sale... i looked on amazon and pirate ballads cd, he's sadly not on there. and he was in iggy pop, but i don' t think he ever sang, he just played guitar.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by johnnyforever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPkDHvN0sTY&mode=related&search=

Here's his song, King CryBaby! He sing pretty good too!!
sh** that was JOHNNY? F*** me running that was ssexxi! ok, so he can sig, he can act, AND he can play guitar and has the looks of a god! there is NOTHING he can't do!

johnnyforever
well they said it wasn't him singing. sad but i still believe its him!!smile

GO JOHNNY!!! AAH faint

tee_pirategirl
TELL ME that your telling the truth! TELL ME johnny's gonna do songs for P3! TELL ME! TEll me it isn't just a dream and that I won't wakeup and find out it wasn't true and that I'll nevert hear johnny sing...TELL ME!

WOW THAT was dramatic. SORRY big grin just had to get it out of my system I'm soooo excited

ivebeendepped43
BUT, Johnny is going to be able to sing cuz he has a GREAT singing teacher, the lovely and beautiful, Vanessa Paradis! I can't wait 2 see Sewwney Todd and we get to hear him SING! yay!

a-k-a-amber
omg! i saw "cry baby" a long time ago and could NOT for the life of me get that song out of my head! it was sooooo anoying

johnnyforever
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
TELL ME that your telling the truth! TELL ME johnny's gonna do songs for P3! TELL ME! TEll me it isn't just a dream and that I won't wakeup and find out it wasn't true and that I'll nevert hear johnny sing...TELL ME!

WOW THAT was dramatic. SORRY big grin just had to get it out of my system I'm soooo excited yeah i know!! faint

tell me something people, could Johnny Depp be any sexier? i mean he acts, he plays guitar, he is good looking, he is funny, i'm sure he can dance, he is married, he has kids, he has an island, he has a house in paris, AND NOW!! he can sing???

3 words. johnny's. so. lucky.

Mistypirate
Vanessa is the lucky one LOL big grin

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Vanessa is the lucky one LOL big grin yeah, imagine getting to kiss johnny whenever you want, getting to sleep with him....

oh boy i want to kill her smile

Mistypirate
LOL Yea!! sleep with Johnny and kiss him wherever I want. Like this idea big grin
Let me get out this perverted thoughts out of my mind. big grin

PirateDiva
So Who's seen CRY-BABY?

I have i love it....it wierd and fun!!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by PirateDiva
So Who's seen CRY-BABY?

I have i love it....it wierd and fun!! oh me 2! that kiss scene!! faint

PIRATES=SEX
He hasd already sung quite a few songs with vanessa , they did a cover of one by u2 and he sung in the ballad of emily rose.

johnnyforever
oh really? do you have a link? i'm lazy sad

ivebeendepped43
yeah, imagine getting to kiss johnny whenever you want, getting to sleep with him....

oh boy i want to kill her smile shiz those r nice images! ESPECIALLY the second one! *daydreams* but WHY in the World would u wanna kill the woman who has given Johnny all the happiness in the world? I mean, she gave birth to the blessing that gave HIM life. If they never met, Lily-Rose wouldn't exist and Johnny would feel like just another nail in the toolbox that is life. HEY! that was a good analogy! good job self! thank you!

johnnyforever
oh i'm just kiddin'!! i love paradis, any friend of johnny's is a friend of mine!

and yes that was good analogy!

ivebeendepped43
yes, i have talent,luv. i am amazing! lol jk, im not that full of myself

PirateDiva
I'm Soooo IN LOVE WITH JOHNNY!!! PARADIS IS ONE LUCKY WOMAN!!!

PirateDiva
oh me 2! that kiss scene!! faint

My Fav part is the Jail scene...love that song too!!!

LovelyOne
LMFAO...omg funny

ivebeendepped43
havent ceen it yet...

PirateDiva
I Love Johnny!! He sooooooo Multi-Talented!!! Awwww my baby he's sooooo cute!! *gets the pic of him and me and Kisses it*

johnnyforever
Originally posted by PirateDiva
My Fav part is the Jail scene...love that song too!!! yeah! "Hey, Mister jailer!" laughing out loud

johnnyforever
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
havent ceen it yet... well if you have all of them other channels like, HBO... etc. you can watch it on tv one day. i have a link to all of johnny's movies, http://www.tv-now.com/stars/depp.html

tee_pirategirl
OH I love that jail song that she sings to the jailor..it's just SUCH a good idea to SING to get your man outta jail..wow GR8 movie bit amature but still great.

johnny is so sexy I mean he's perfect..even his imperfections are perfect. I mean some ppl are just annoyingly perfect but johnny's perfectly perfect.

BOY I'm not makin any sense at all..never mind u all get what I mean.

a-k-a-amber
i dont realy like the jail song i like CRybaby that song gets stuck in my head like ALL the time...

johnnyforever
a-k-a amber: yeah! i also like the one where he's in jail, and he's going to bed. don't remember the song but i remember liking it! and i like the part where he's trying to escape, and he takes directions from that mouse! and then his pants come off!! faint So. Beautiful.
and
tee pirategirl: very wellput!

ivebeendepped43
i feel left out. I MUST C IT NOW!

Captain's Wench
Come on guys of course he can sing!! He's cast as Sweeney Todd, IN Sweeney Todd!!!!

He's a fabulous singer! eek!

johnnyforever
yeah, tell 'em CW!!!!!

mmoviejunkie
no one ever said he couldnt sing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.