Everything but what's really important

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Blah, Iraq, blah, Kerry, blah, Rumsfeld, blah, gay marriage, blah

With the election coming up all we are hearing about is a bunch of garbage fit for the National Enquirer. Well, OK, Iraq and immigration are important issues but where is the outrage at the assault on the middle class because of these disasterous free trade policies that benefit only the elite? What do they plan on doing to fix our broken healthcare system. What about the monsterous budget and trade deficiets? Why, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, do the powers that be continue to deny global warming is the result of human activity?

All of these issues have dire longterm consequences for us but you hear almost nothing about them.

Instead it's blah Tom Foley, blah, televangelist in sex scandal, blah, blah, blah

botankus
How about the Economy and my (Mr. average American) paycheck?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by botankus
How about the Economy and my (Mr. average American) paycheck?

What do you think free trade is about?

botankus
I don't know. I'm just an average American who wants a big paycheck. Big Paycheck = Me Happy.
Make me have big paycheck and I vote for you.

Soleran
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Blah, Iraq, blah, Kerry, blah, Rumsfeld, blah, gay marriage, blah

With the election coming up all we are hearing about is a bunch of garbage fit for the National Enquirer. Well, OK, Iraq and immigration are important issues but where is the outrage at the assault on the middle class because of these disasterous free trade policies that benefit only the elite? What do they plan on doing to fix our broken healthcare system. What about the monsterous budget and trade deficiets? Why, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, do the powers that be continue to deny global warming is the result of human activity?

All of these issues have dire longterm consequences for us but you hear almost nothing about them.

Instead it's blah Tom Foley, blah, televangelist in sex scandal, blah, blah, blah

LOL, ok Mr. Dobbs your time on the floor has expired.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL, ok Mr. Dobbs your time on the floor has expired. [/QUOTE

Well, it's the truth.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL, ok Mr. Dobbs your time on the floor has expired.

you have to admit, that movie made better points than any real political campaign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.