Rock/punk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Sometime next week i have a party to go to .. my friend is having a themed 21st...and its punk/rock themed and i dont kno what to go as ... so peps have you any ideas wink

ThePittman
http://www.coolwebsiteideas.com/uploaded_images/iron-maiden-spongebob-716921.jpg

Kongu Dude
I don't know. omg

And funny pic, Pitt. stick out tongue

Impediment
Color your hair green and put it into a spiked mohawk. yes

ladygrim
Originally posted by Impediment
Color your hair green and put it into a spiked mohawk. yes I have really long hair tho it will tak aaagggeeees

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ladygrim
I have really long hair tho it will tak aaagggeeees

omg

SelphieT
shave your head, and but leave little chunks of hair that look like cat ears, making you a little punk rock kittie kat smile

ADarksideJedi
Dress as half punk and half rock!Or a singer you like that is punk or rock.Got to get to class.jmciao

Milkie
no expression

Mr Parker
Originally posted by SelphieT
shave your head, and but leave little chunks of hair that look like cat ears, making you a little punk rock kittie kat smile

yeah that sounds like a great idea for you lady. big grin

SelphieT
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah that sounds like a great idea for you lady. big grin

ha yeah, I TOTALLY SHOULD DO THAT SOMEDAY! WOO

Eis
Originally posted by ladygrim
Sometime next week i have a party to go to .. my friend is having a themed 21st...and its punk/rock themed and i dont kno what to go as ... so peps have you any ideas wink
Go as the Cramps' Poison Ivy, not exactly punk but it would do.

Slay
Originally posted by Eis
Go as the Cramps' Poison Ivy, not exactly punk but it would do.
Yo, Jeff Buckley, respec maaaaan.

ladygrim
Originally posted by SelphieT
shave your head, and but leave little chunks of hair that look like cat ears, making you a little punk rock kittie kat smile laughing out loud always an option ...big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.