Spam Mail on Private E-Mail?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
I recieved this little gem when I opened my school e-mail account to check for new messages.

I thought that my blasted school address was supposed to be private. *Sighs.* So, has anyone else received this crap?

Da preacher
I got one 'bout some guys without eyes that was gonna kill me in my sleep if I didn't forward the E-mail to 15 contacts.

PVS
yup, must be legit then

jaden101
this one has been doing the rounds for about 6 years

Alliance
lets see...how many email today did I get telling me about supersecret stock trades that were going to happen next week roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden101
Originally posted by Alliance
lets see...how many email today did I get telling me about supersecret stock trades that were going to happen next week roll eyes (sarcastic)

ooo ooo ooo ooo....iknowiknowiknow

the same as me

ThePittman
Originally posted by FeceMan
I recieved this little gem when I opened my school e-mail account to check for new messages.

I thought that my blasted school address was supposed to be private. *Sighs.* So, has anyone else received this crap? They just also randomly create email address and send them out as well. Also if someone has an effected computer with your email address then they have it, there are about a hundred different ways of getting email address.

JaehSkywalker
if anyone already tried this and received something, pm me. or tell me in some way... i need money. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.