Marka Ragnos VS DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
Setting is, the the open area outside the Tombs of the Sith Lords in Korriban's Academy. The one with the giant statues facing one another.

Lightsabers/Sith Swords and Force.

Who wins this?

Darth Sexiest
Guess no one even has a clue...

how disapointing. stick out tongue

Dessel
Originally posted by Double Poster
Guess no one even has a clue...

Or maybe the thread sucks. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
how disapointing. stick out tongue

Sidious has been confirmed to be the most powerful sith ever by his time, pretty much the whole forum has extablished this also via evidence, and Ragnos is too much of an unknown and shouldn't really ever be used in thread, you're better off using Naga Sadow.

Darth Sexiest
I thought everyone knew that Ragnos was the Golden Fleece of the Sith race?

Darth Sexiest
Im also still confused by the fact that "The most powerful Sith Lord" was defeated by Luke who at that stage in his life was not even anywhere as powerful as ROTS Mace, unless your a confused person.
And he still got beat, until Leia, who wasen't even really a trained Jedi had to help him out.

Nihlus would have rended those two in half gorily, with just his mind.

Darth Sexiest
I mean, seriously...

Darth Sexiest
Heh, sorry to be so frank, but I thought I should point it out.

I just got tired of pretending that somehow Sidious just automatically wins against every other Sith Lord, even If its Nihlus or Ragnos...

Lightsnake
Possibly because he does. And Luke not as powerful as Mace? Right, when'd Mace take down Star Destroyers and AT ATs with a gesture? When'd Mace absorb shots from gargantuan war mechs and destroy a droid army with a GESTURE?

And all Leia did was remove the shadows of the Dark Side to make the fight even, that's it. Nihilus would defeat the entire lightside channeled through the Skywalkers?

Dream on

Darth Sexiest
So how come Luke diden't do this stuff when the Yuuzahn Vong used the boxy reptillian shock troops at the beggining of the war.
Why not use that enourmous Force power to take them out, instead of having NR soldiers lives wasted?

And Nihlus probally could beat Luke and Leia together.
He was a gaping hole in the Force and could have fed on their power.
In any case, he's shown to have had more of a raw grasp of the Force than any other Force user besides FP Anakin.

And one good example of this is holding his titanic warship together with TK, constantly and without fail.

I doubt even NJO Luke could achieve that level of strength.

Darth Sexiest
Hell...I'd be suprised If DE Sidious could do that...

It took strength...not technique.

And technique is Sidious's big advantage as a combatant.

Lightsnake
Oh,r ight, creating a force storm of that magnitude was technique....Sidious was channeling the entire darkside in contrast

Darth Sexiest
Expanding a Force Storm from small size to large, balancing out and calibrating the energy to fit the form and manifest it, is a facet of technique, rather than Raw power.

Of course, Sidious diden't have as much of it as Nihlus.

Coulden't even fully control his own Force Storm for Petes sake...

Lightsnake
Riiiight, a technique that is based upon the user's fury and rage- read, DARK SIDE POWER- isn't power, but technique...which is why Palpatine called powerful numerous times.

And give it a rest:
1. Palpatine controlled it fine until he was cut off from the Force.
2. The Force Storm by definition is uncontrollable. Could Nihilus control his hunger? No? Okay then

Darth Sexiest
Heh, then we've cancelled each other out, it appears.

And don't lecture me about Dark Side powers.

I know all about them and what they can do.

Perhaps you could give me some more information on why DE Sidious is now the end all, be all of Sith?

Lightsnake
Probably his mastery of all Dark Side powers, his very presence terribly scarring Byss with the Dark Side, his pure connection with the Dark Side...

Darth Sexiest
So now, no other Sith can challenge him?

What of LotF Luke Skywalker?

Lightsnake
Luke is likely the most powerful being to ever exist in Star Wars bar none

Darth Sexiest
So he could defeat even DE Sidious, in your opinion?

Lightsnake
Yes

Darth Sexiest
Even with Palpatine knowing every Sith power that ever existed?

Dessel
Luke knows enough, and knowledge /= power.

Darth Sexiest
Very good.

I've learned all I need to know.

Thank you.

((The_Anomaly))
NJO Luke would beat DE Sidious. By NJO Luke is the most powerful being in the SW universe...ever. Sidious is the most powerful Sith, but Luke is far above Sidious.

You have to remember that Luke has the potential of Anakin, and Anakin had the potential to be 200% stronger then Sidious (this was said by Lucas himself) So Luke, by NJO, or DN or LOTF has probably reached his potential (or close enough to it) which makes him at least twice as strong as Sidious.

And since we know that Sidious was the most powerful Sith Lord in history, that means that Luke is, at the very least, slightly more then twice as strong as any Sith Lord in history. which effectively means that Luke would curbstomp any Sith who's ever existed.

Dessel
Where is Luke said to have the same potential as Anakin.

Darth Sexy
one of the GL interviews, he was stated to have the exact same potential.

kamikz
Well it wasn't explained that clearly, but the line goes like this, "Luke could have become what Anakin would have become".

Dessel
That doesn't necessarily mean potential.

Nikkolas
I would say DE Sidious would give NJO Luke a run for his money. Sure Luke pwns him in lightsaber combat but DE Sidious' vast knowledge and power in The Force might prove a threat to NJO Luke. By DN, no hope. But simply NJO Luke is not leagues above DE Sidious, I feel.

Escape81
The inconsistencies with Luke are endless... The truth is, he should be able to take on most Sith Lords with extreme ease. He should only be "challenged" by Sidious and a few others, and yet - win comfortably.

However, if a showdown were written in a comic or book, this likely wouldn't be the case. He'd probably win after a grueling duel.

Prodigal Knight

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I would say DE Sidious would give NJO Luke a run for his money. Sure Luke pwns him in lightsaber combat but DE Sidious' vast knowledge and power in The Force might prove a threat to NJO Luke. By DN, no hope. But simply NJO Luke is not leagues above DE Sidious, I feel.

DE Sidious WOULD curbstomp NJO Luke.

NJO Luke was only slightly more powerful than ROTS Yoda.

And I mean, slightly.

Prodigal Knight
Your joking right?

Dessel

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Dessel
I apologize. stick out tongue

Um...you don't need to apologize...

I diden't write that stuff... confused

wink

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
DE Sidious WOULD curbstomp NJO Luke.

NJO Luke was only slightly more powerful than ROTS Yoda.

And I mean, slightly.

Are you kidding me...?

Darth Sexiest
I read the Unifying Force.

Aside from the Blackholes, in combat, Luke is slightly better than Yoda.

And don't be so suprised, I've studies this crap inside and out, backwards and forewards. I know what im talking about.

((The_Anomaly))
I read the Unifying Force.

Aside from the Blackholes, in combat, Luke is slightly better than Yoda.

And don't be so suprised, I've studies this crap inside and out, backwards and forewards. I know what im talking about.

Kid, just leave. Your only making an ass of yourself. Its actually embarrassing.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Kid, just leave. Your only making an ass of yourself. Its actually embarrassing.

Lol. What's funny is that Im probally alot older than you.

And speaking of making an ass out of oneself, I'd consider leaving If I were you, pointdexter.

I know what Im talking about, but you can put up a nerdy little argument If you want, kid. big grin

VinCon01
In other words, you're going to continue trolling and make up a bunch of BS whenever an argument is presented, correct? Why not:

Force abilities NJO Luke has displayed: Manipulating black holes - Superior to anything we've seen from Yoda.

Saber abilities NJO Luke has displayed: He wielded a single lightsaber so quickly that it appeared as though it were twenty. He defeated several beings specifically trained and prepared to kill Jedi with relative ease. - Superior to anything we've seen from Yoda.

Escape81
Originally posted by VinCon01
In other words, you're going to continue trolling and make up a bunch of BS whenever an argument is presented, correct? Why not:

Force abilities NJO Luke has displayed: Manipulating black holes - Superior to anything we've seen from Yoda.

Saber abilities NJO Luke has displayed: He wielded a single lightsaber so quickly that it appeared as though it were twenty. He defeated several beings specifically trained and prepared to kill Jedi with relative ease. - Superior to anything we've seen from Yoda.

I don't know you, but you've had an account here before, haven't you...

Dessel
lol, he has been registered since 05. Who do you think he's a sock of?

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Escape81
I don't know you, but you've had an account here before, haven't you...

Lol, what, now your going to verbally group-rush me?

Why don't you guys get lives and remember that i was making a comment on a forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or is this going to get ridiculously nerdy?

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by VinCon01

The Black holes apparently can't be used in personal combat.

Apart from that, Yoda could have taken on and defeated all the same enemies Luke did in TUF.

Including Shimrra.

Escape81
Lol, what, now your going to verbally group-rush me?

Why don't you guys get lives and remember that i was making a comment on a forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or is this going to get ridiculously nerdy?

What the hell is this? I was asking HIM if HE ever had been here before.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Escape81
What the hell is this? I was asking HIM if HE ever had been here before.

Alright, alright. Yeah I have. wink

Wasen't trying to offend you either, just informing the twerpy kid ealier, thats all.

Darth Sexiest
Well, it's work time now, be seein ya. stick out tongue

Cheers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.