Spiderman with nothing versus Flash Thompson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Just regular old Parker. No spidey strength, webbing, spidersense or any other powers.

Ricodrayz
Why do you hate Spiderman?

Dinalfos
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Flash dances all over Peter Powerless.

harri
this is stupid peter would never win flash

S-Ranger
Owned until one wedgie too far or he has to digest one mud cake too far and he watches the matrix and decides to walk into school and blast flash away..Or tell his Aunt May who would unleash the cosmic power of the pink slipper and frying pan artifact's feared by the LT himself to burn from Flash from existance.

masterbruce
Parker may not have his powers, but he has accumulated tons of experience against superfoes and now has the confidence to confront Flash's bully tactics.

I think Parker takes it 7/10, he'll outsmart Flash.

DigiMark007
Yeah, experience + training with Cap = Pete still wins.

harri
wat????????????

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by masterbruce
Just regular old old Parker. No spidey strength, webbing, spidersense or any other powers.

I believe it is Classic parker before Spidey.

If so Flash ftw.

If not Petey 7/10.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
I believe it is Classic parker before Spidey.

If so Flash ftw.

If not Petey 7/10.

It's current Parker, just without his powers anymore.

Sub_Mariner
It's current Parker, just without his powers anymore.

Then Petey 7/10.

S-Ranger
Wow if it was Pete now but without his power's he would eat flash for breakfast and still be hungry for seconds.

masterbruce
Originally posted by S-Ranger
Wow if it was Pete now but without his power's he would eat flash for breakfast and still be hungry for seconds.

Current Pete is a cannibal? confused

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Then Petey 7/10.
Make it 9/10.

Who the hell is Flash anyway ? A loser and a bully, nothing special. He hasn't got 1 % of the experience that Parker has, is much dumber and doesn't have the willpower of Peter.

He'd be lucky to win one fight.

S-Ranger

Time's will be hard and war causes you to do terrible things evil face

srankmissingnin
Flash beat a powered Spider-man in a boxing match! Sure Spider-man's narrative said that he let Flash win but who would believe that lie? Parker was just covering his bases encase a mind reader happened to be eaves dropping. Flash is a champ and there's dynamite in them fists!

ExtraMision5555
flash gorden
wow
isint that the guy who throws footballs?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, experience + training with Cap = Pete still wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Flash beat a powered Spider-man in a boxing match! Sure Spider-man's narrative said that he let Flash win but who would believe that lie? Parker was just covering his bases encase a mind reader happened to be eaves dropping. Flash is a champ and there's dynamite in them fists!

And how many times has Peter owned Flash? confused

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by batdude123
And how many times has Peter owned Flash? confused

Flash lets him win because he is just a down right nice guy with nothing to prove to no one. mad

S-Ranger
Flash lets him win because he is just a down right nice guy with nothing to prove to no one. mad

Is this when he actually has his memory and not putting away three bottles of the reverend jack daniels a day. stick out tongue

Entity

Well, he did eat Morlun's face didn't he?
And Peter hands Flash his ass. Even without his powers, he's got loads of skill, experance, confidence, and he had to gain alot of norman muscle strenght since he is always pushing himself. Take away the proportional spider abilities and he is still one bad human by now. Probably about 3/4 of what Cap is. Maybe a little less but, still plenty to hand flash his butt!

batdude123

Riiiiiiiight... smokin'

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidermanvsflashthompsonyq5.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidermanvsflashthompsoqp5.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidermanvsflashthompsozn8.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.