HOW the heck is it even remotely possible to hide a pregnancy?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
So i was watching Oprah while feeding on lunch and today's story was about an all american 15 year old typical HSler who was impregnanted by her much older boyfriend and who kept her pregnancy a secret, all nine months and then some more. She gave birth to the baby in her bathroom. He fell into the toilet while she was "pushing" as she put it. no expression

After picking him up and storing him in her room, she went downstairs to join her family for dinner feigning as much normalcy as possible, i imagine. When she came back into her room, she stabbed the baby and later her bf and her wrapped him up in a blastic bag and threw him into the nearby river.

and it was found 6 months later and currently she's serving time in jail.

but what baffles me is, HOW the heck could she have kept her pregnancy an absolute secret for that long?! NO ONE knew or suspected a thing apparently.

What the f**k?

Marth18
Thats f**king retarded she either pretents to carry a watermelon all the time or big ass sweaters.......either way i hope she rots in hell

p.s. i love you

Slay
Maybe she ate a lot as well, which made her weith gainage seem more... normal.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Marth18
Thats f**king retarded she either pretents to carry a watermelon all the time or big ass sweaters.......either way i hope she rots in hell

p.s. i love you
no expression

why do you love me?

no expression
What the f**k?

Marth18
or she wasnt skinny to begin with?

Lana
That sort of thing happens all the time...there are people who don't even realize that they're pregnant until they're in labor.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Slay
Maybe she ate a lot as well, which made her weith gainage seem more... normal.

no...she said she was battling anorexia at the time...confused

Marth18
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
no expression

why do you love me?

no expression
What the f**k?

You are agressive and hate everything! love

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Lana
That sort of thing happens all the time...there are people who don't even realize that they're pregnant until they're in labor.
yeah i've heard of that but occurs to obese people apparently...confused

ladygrim
no expression my god ...

Punkyhermy
You are agressive and hate everything! love

what. the. f uck?!

What the f**k?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
yeah i've heard of that but occurs to obese people apparently...confused

Not necessarily, it happens to lots of women who aren't obese.

Not everyone gets huge when they're pregnant, remember.

Marth18
Did oprah give away free cars after?

Marth18
what. the. f uck?!

What the f**k?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

^ Perfect example! <3!!!

Mr. Bacon
^ Perfect example! <3!!!
ya know... i dont think she likes you, just a thought shrug

§P0oONY
All American's are stupid, therfor don't realise. hmm

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Lana
Not necessarily, it happens to lots of women who aren't obese.

Not everyone gets huge when they're pregnant, remember.

hm..true..true...but being huge isn't the only sign of pregnancy...there are obvious hormonal and physical changes assosiated with it too. and the girl was only 15. confused

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

LOL.

eek!

Mr. Bacon

Piggle Humsy
So i was watching Oprah while feeding on lunch and today's story was about an all american 15 year old typical HSler who was impregnanted by her much older boyfriend and who kept her pregnancy a secret, all nine months and then some more. She gave birth to the baby in her bathroom. He fell into the toilet while she was "pushing" as she put it. no expression

After picking him up and storing him in her room, she went downstairs to join her family for dinner feigning as much normalcy as possible, i imagine. When she came back into her room, she stabbed the baby and later her bf and her wrapped him up in a blastic bag and threw him into the nearby river.

but what baffles me is, HOW the heck could she have kept her pregnancy an absolute secret for that long?! NO ONE knew or suspected a thing apparently.

What the f**k?

some people don't show when they are pregnant, there are lots of cases when a woman goes into labour and never even knew she was pregnant, I saw one case where a woman stayed a uk size 12 the whole 9 months and her period didn't even stop... she had no clue she was pregnant and when she went into labour they told her it was twins!!
true story. yes

also a young girl who said she just started wearing baggier clothes the more pregnant she got...

I guess it is possible to hide it in certain cases. shrug

lord xyz

p.s. i love you Why do you hope she rots in hell?

~Flamboyant~
If I see that girl ever, I'm going to punch her in the face. No really, I am. What a ****ing *****.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
some people don't show when they ar epregnant, there are lots fo cases when a woman goes into labour and never even knew she was pregnant, i saw one case where a woman stayed a uk size 12 the whole 9 months and her period didn't even stop... she had no clue she was pregnant and when she went into labour they tolde her it was twins!!
true story. yes

also a young girl who said she just started wearing baggier clothes the more pregnant she got...

yeah i can see that...but i'd think that for an all american girl she must have had pretty close familiar ties and she had apparently lots of friends and such..i wonder how no one realised something was amiss... confused *shrugs*

Mr. Bacon
LOL.

eek!
stick out tongue

Marth18

lol i know she doesnt i just like messing with her laughing

i dont like her either shes fvcking evil

Marth18
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why do you hope she rots in hell?

For stabbing babies......

Mr. Bacon

youd think so wouldnt you yes

lord xyz
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
If I see that girl ever, I'm going to punch her in the face. No really, I am. What a ****ing *****. Why? I don't see what's wrong...

Punkyhermy

how about leave me alone then, eh?
eek!

§P0oONY
hehe nice south park sig quote

You're damned correct there.

Marth18
youd think so wouldnt you yes

Um yea...thats why i said it

lord xyz
For stabbing babies...... What's wrong with that?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
If I see that girl ever, I'm going to punch her in the face. No really, I am. What a ****ing *****.

You touch kids... hmm

Mr. Bacon

Marth18
What's wrong with that?

shocking

nono

Mr. Bacon
Um yea...thats why i said it
ok ill let you think that

lord xyz

Marth18
ok ill let you think that

Oh muh gosh! Thank you sir for letting me think what I want to think you are so kind roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
shocking

nono I'm serious, what's so wrong about killing?

Mr. Bacon
Oh muh gosh! Thank you sir for letting me think what I want to think you are so kind roll eyes (sarcastic)
no problem, well i figured since your incapable of doing it yourself that id help you out

Marth18
no problem, well i figured since your incapable of doing it yourself that id help you out

I wish everyone was as kind as you smile

Marth18
I'm serious, what's so wrong about killing?

Depends on the reason my friend

§P0oONY
yes although, I don't think that's what he says.

It really is... I've listenened to the song a good 100 times.

Punkyhermy

no expression

Marth18
I mean killing a baby that has done no harm is just disgusting. Therefore she should rot in hell smile

She had NO reason at all to kill that baby thats why she is going to jail?

Strangelove
Stabbing her kid and throwing it in the river was kinda harsh....

Marth18
Yea im just gunna kill my baby instead of giving it up for adoption

lord xyz
It was unreasonable yes, and yes it does depend on the reason. Still... a part of me says it wasn't that bad. Don't know why.

Strangelove
It was unreasonable yes, and yes it does depend on the reason. Still... a part of me says it wasn't that bad. Don't know why. yes well, you're 14

lord xyz
Yea im just gunna kill my baby instead of giving it up for adoption Or having an abortion. But I think she killed the baby so her family and friends don't find out.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Strangelove
yes well, you're 14 Good arguement. no expression

Marth18
Cause your a fvcking nut job?

Marth18
Or having an abortion. But I think she killed the baby so her family and friends don't find out.

Shes going to kill another human being so her family and friends dont find out......thats just stupid

silver_tears
That story is so disgustingly messed up it makes me sad.

Soleran
Good arguement. no expression

It's not an argument it's a fact.

BornToRule

What the f**k?

i have 1 thing to say..... eek

§P0oONY
Yea im just gunna kill my baby instead of giving it up for adoption

It's not killing a baby you wanker, it's getting rid of it before it's a baby. A foetus or embryo. Plus adoption's great but you realise that there are for more children up for adoption than parents that are considered. It seems to make more sense getting rid of the child before it's even human rather that blessing it with a shit life.

Edit: misinterpreted your post....

Marth18
Then why would she stab it you "wanker"?

And she was 9 months pregnant and gave birth to it in the bathroom how is that not a baby...hmm

§P0oONY
Then why would she stab it you "wanker"?

And she was 9 months pregnant and gave birth to it in the bathroom how is that not a baby...hmm

She shouldn't but I'm fine with her getting an abortion... srug

I've not actually been reading the thread properly... srug

Marth18
Yea an abortion would have been fine in the first 2 months but giving birth...stabbing...tossing it in a river...VELCOME TO HELL LEETO GIRL!

lord xyz

lord xyz
Originally posted by Soleran
It's not an argument it's a fact. The point he was trying to make. no expression

Yea an abortion would have been fine in the first 2 months but giving birth...stabbing...tossing it in a river...VELCOME TO HELL LEETO GIRL! What is this "hell" that you speak of?

silver_tears
Abortion debates aside, you can't possibly think it's alright for her to stab a new born baby and toss it in a river...dontgetit

lord xyz
Originally posted by silver_tears
Abortion debates aside, you can't possibly think it's alright for her to stab a new born baby and toss it in a river...dontgetit Looking at all the factors, yes. She's very stupid and childish. Oh wait, she's a child. hmm This is debatable, should be in the GDF.

Marth18
Some people say marriage is stupd but well...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are comparing killing a baby to getting married....

Imaginary

Oh just go die in a hole roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marth18
Originally posted by Imaginary
Oh just go die in a hole roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes

Impediment
Child or no, if she didnt have the common sense to put that innocent baby up for adoption, she's just another piece of shit lunatic like Andrea Yates. How insane do you have to be to do something that abominable? I hope she dies a horrific death, personally.

Marth18
I Hope she gets stabbed but left alive and tossed in a river yes

silver_tears
Looking at all the factors, yes. She's very stupid and childish. Oh wait, she's a child. hmm This is debatable, should be in the GDF.

She's 15.
What she did is inexcusable.
If she's old enough to have sex, she's old enough to understand what she's doing.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Impediment
Child or no, if she didnt have the common sense to put that innocent baby up for adoption, she's just another piece of shit lunatic like Andrea Yates. How insane do you have to be to do something that abominable? I hope she dies a horrific death, personally.

yes. and i;m amazed at how she was lying through her teeth ti Oprah sitting in jail through the video feed. " i didn't know if the baby was alive" she said. Oprah really told her she was lying.haha. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Röland
I just want to correct one thing they found the baby 6 months after she gave birth to it. The girl and boyfriend didn't get arrested till 6 years later.

Anyways:

What she did was inexcusable and the fact that she put it in a f*cking duffle bag, threw it in her closet then went and ate dinner like nothing happened is even more f*cked up. I don't hope she dies but I do hope that she has to remember what she did everyday of her life. To me living with the fact that you acted like a complete f*cktard that stabbed your baby because you didn't want people to find out you were pregnant is bad enough in my opinion. I know I wouldn't want to live with that thought.

JaehSkywalker
if i were that i'd put the baby up for adoption. srug

Leo.M
Wow, that's really ****ed up! How some people can kill their own kids and not think twice about it, is mystery to me. They make me sick!

I hope her and her bf get what's coming to them.

JaehSkywalker

Syren
Originally posted by Impediment

Excluding the dying a horrific death, I agree.

Roulette
shock

That girl & her boyfriend are farking nuts -.-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.