Sentry vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
Who'd take this?

DigiMark007
We don't know. Sentry has more hype. Thor has more concrete feats.

Validus
I side with hype. Sentry's dials go up to 11.

rotiart
Originally posted by Validus
I side with hype. Sentry's dials go up to 11.

I agree...

But superman still dials up to 12. big grin

No kidding though, when sentry landed on the moon, he pretty much let them knock him around til he got pissed and with one motion beat up a ton of inhumans...

Even ironman recognizes that he'll probably die due to civil war, but a powerhouse like sentry wont'... and that the future will be needing someone like him.

Sentry so far... is a pimp... with the only downside i've seen was his fight against... Proton? I think...

I still love the comic where he snaps terraxs axe in half.

P.S. I want so badly for Sentry to be standing in front of wolverine... while wolverine's talking smack... and then... bend a bar of true adamantium... hehe.... wolverine would be sitting there imagining his spine bend... big grin

batdude123
shaddup

rotiart
Btw Booyah, nice pick for a fight, first "balanced" one I can remember seeing from you so far.

I'd have to go with Sentry in a fight like this though... as long as C.L.O.C isn't tampered with... Thor's been shown to be knocked around by even Beta Ray Bill and Count Nefaria before...

King_Mungi
It was Photon, ie. Captain Marvel, Genis

snoopdogg
When did Sentry fight the Inhumans? Was in the latest New Avengers?

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Proton?

Photon.

rotiart
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did Sentry fight the Inhumans? Was in the latest New Avengers?

He didn't fight most of the inhumans... (i think it was Avengers) its not like he fought black bolt... which would have been interesting...

He fought Gorgon and a couple others...

realized he had a fling with Crystal.. .but she didn't remember it...

and then iron man comes in and gorgon states that ironman isn't allowed there... and that he's to be arrested... to which iron man downs gorgon with a blast in the chest.

Tron
Been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318512

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.