In the real world; which Hero would be arrested?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
Batman for one; him stealing kids and making them do things they shouldn't be doing. Batman has several kids and put them in danger every time!

Next is probably Wolverine; he killed about everyone so he shoul dget life in prison.

Punisher

blah blah blah, name someone and the crimes they would have. What other charges will the ones I named and the one you will name have?

Sub_Mariner
Mullet Supes.

A crime against humanity.

grey fox
Well every friggen superhero not working for shield is technically a vigilante....

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by grey fox
Well every friggen superhero not working for shield is technically a vigilante.... Superman evil face

grey fox
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Superman evil face

Oh yeah i can see that happening

"Superman your under arrest for being a vigilante"

*Looks at hand-cuffs*

"Your not serious..i mean i could snap these things like they were tooth picks..hell why are you even after me ? I just stopped a meteor from hitting the planet"

"Well it's ether you or Batman"

"Wait wait wait . So you would rather arrest a guy who could break you in two with his PINKY instead of dealing with a guy who runs around with several boys in hot pants and beats up criminals in black leather ? "

Entity
X-Men for segregation, They claim to fight for equality but, human and super-powered humans can't join their mutant only x-men club. Isn't that pretty hypocritical. Don't get me wrong I love the x-men, that just always bothered me bout them.

Anyone with me on this???

Milkie
Everyone one of them that does not work for the government

grey fox
Originally posted by Entity
X-Men for segregation, They claim to fight for equality but, human and super-powered humans can't join their mutant only x-men club. Isn't that pretty hypocritical. Don't get me wrong I love the x-men, that just always bothered me bout them.

Anyone with me on this???

Hate the X-men , hate the whole 'Mutant' thing. They claim their a minority yet just beofre HOM they made up around 55-60% of the planet.

Ricodrayz

*Looks at hand-cuffs*

"Your not serious..i mean i could snap these things like they were tooth picks..hell why are you even after me ? I just stopped a meteor from hitting the planet"

"Wait wait wait . So you would rather arrest a guy who could break you in two with his PINKY instead of dealing with a guy who runs around with several boys in hot pants and beats up criminals in black leather ? " laughing laughing laughing laughing

I was saying that Superman and alot of heroes; do work with the law sothey won't get arrested.

Entity

*Looks at hand-cuffs*

"Wait wait wait . So you would rather arrest a guy who could break you in two with his PINKY instead of dealing with a guy who runs around with several boys in hot pants and beats up criminals in black leather ? "

Well.........YES!
1. Your too "MORAL" to actually hurt us.
2. Your an Alien and people fear what is different.
3. Frankly, Batman scares the shit outta us. No, seriously when they gave me the choice, I peed myself alittle when they said his name.

grey fox
Well.........YES!
1. Your too "MORAL" to actually hurt us.
2. Your an Alien and people fear what is different.
3. Frankly, Batman scares the shit outta us. No, seriously when they gave me the choice, I peed myself alittle when they said his name.

"Moral..MORAL ! You haven't seen Red Son have you ! "

"Blah blah blah racism this , different that , if your gonna start this crap take it to those marvel losers you know with the hairy midget and the boring guy with 'laser eyes' speaking of that I'll have my Super-Lawyer ready by Wednesday so tell Stan lee that when you see him"

"So what he's 'The Batman' he's just some rich shit with a fancy suit, I WRESTLED AN ANGEL . Hell i was two steps from killing a self proclaimed god when they brought this 'Avatr' crap in..."

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Milkie
Everyone one of them that does not work for the government Well they could cross the line and be arrested. Or break into places without blah blah blah

Entity
"Moral..MORAL ! You haven't seen Red Son have you ! "

"Blah blah blah racism this , different that , if your gonna start this crap take it to those marvel losers you know with the hairy midget and the boring guy with 'laser eyes' speaking of that I'll have my Super-Lawyer ready by Wednesday so tell Stan lee that when you see him"

"So what he's 'The Batman' he's just some rich shit with a fancy suit, I WRESTLED AN ANGEL . Hell i was two steps from killing a self proclaimed god when they brought this 'Avatr' crap in..."

Well, no actually i have seen it in stores but figured it was another lame story of yours with little real plot interest or diversity. But seriously, you gonna tell me as Superman with all your powers your gonna hurt a ordinary policeman just trying to do his job?

Validus
Hate the X-men , hate the whole 'Mutant' thing. They claim their a minority yet just beofre HOM they made up around 55-60% of the planet.
How small is Marvel Earth? Before the Genosha incident there were 16 million mutants and after only what, a million?

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
How small is Marvel Earth? Before the Genosha incident there were 16 million mutants and after only what, a million?

Ok perhaps an overestimation of my Mutant Hatred...

Well, no actually i have seen it in stores but figured it was another lame story of yours with little real plot interest or diversity. But seriously, you gonna tell me as Superman with all your powers your gonna hurt a ordinary policeman just trying to do his job?

Yes. Heres a whole WEBSITE to detail said Innocent killing.

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

Entity
Yes. Heres a whole WEBSITE to detail said Innocent killing.

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

LAMO, I love this site that should be his new ongoing theme.

I AM SUPERMAN AND I'M THE WORLDS GREATEST JERK!

King Kandy
Thor can't be arrested. everythings just "Act of God" with him.

Entity
Damn, as much as i hate him i know how supes would get out of this one too.
Diplomatic Immunity......even thou he is the last one, well is sappost to be.

King Kandy
You're right. The argument could be made that he is a Kryptonian Diplomat.

S-Ranger
Daredevil would probably get his ass handed to him by corrupt cops in real life and Hawkeye like who wear's pink and carries a bow and arrow about!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.