beast vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the new beast powers and in the marvel encyclopedia it classifies that his strength is in the 25ton range.

Powers and Abilities:
superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, dexterity, and acrobatic prowess, night vision, enhanced senses, healing abilities, low-level pheromones, razor edged claws

and we all know spiderman powers

Let the fight begin

ExodusCloak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=321827&highlight=beast+vs+spiderman

carver9
majority every thread on here have been done about 3 times. If you dont want to answer questions on this site move to the next one

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by carver9
majority every thread on here have been done about 3 times. If you dont want to answer questions on this site move to the next one

Huh? I just thought you'd be interested in that older thread...since it's older...and may have the opinions you're looking for.. confused

carver9
I apologize; I thought you were trying to be sarcastic.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by carver9
I apologize; I thought you were trying to be sarcastic.

No worries... stick out tongue

Brutacus
in this state beast might be stronger, but there is one big but spiderman still has his spider sense.

So spiderman 6-7/10

And this is from a beast fanboy because let's be honust what did beast show this last few years almost nothing, one win over danger that's it (bah).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.