Original X-Men Vs. Current Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
No Bobby or Xavier. Can Iceman with all his experance and disapline beat Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, and Archangel?

Oh, just so there no debate, NO PHEONIX either.

Milkie
They lose

Cosmic Flame
Are you referring to the original team at its creation, or the original members as they are now?

Entity
As they are now but, without Pheonix.

SpunkySmurph
Wasn't Colossus on the original team as well?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wasn't Colossus on the original team as well?

No, he didn't come till the 70's....Iceman wins.

Grimm22
So a bunch of unexperienced amatuers vs an omega level mutant no expression...

Entity
I said as they are now, only without pheonix. So, Lets say is Cyclops, Beast, Angel, and Jean Grey is back from the Dead but is no longer one with the pheonix in present comic time.

rotiart
slim summers cyclops, back when he was skinny... the original jean grey marvel girl back when she was okay with telekinesis but sucked as telepathy.. warrent worthington III angel (as he wasn't called archangel until the whole apocalpyse thing) who was a guy with wings, and a gun, and beast... who wasn't as strong fast agile or hairy now as he was back then... vs.. iceman... a person who can reconstitute himself from water particles... though it requires extreme effect from him?

jean didn't even know how to shut peoples minds down back then!!!
and not allowing xavier means the telepathy path is plain out.

iceman for the win, in a curbstomp 10/10...

Entity
THIS IS THEIR MODERN VERSIONS only without pheonix.
I also think Iceman could take them all but i don't think you are understanding that this is the original team, only its happening NOW, he is fighting the other first x-men as they are during civil war. Just with Jean back from the dead without the pheonix.

SpunkySmurph
Oh.

So it's the same group of people, in their current versions?

Pretty much everybody in the group is a nonfactor, besides Jean, Basically, it comes down to whether she can shut him down before he messes them all up

Grimm22
Jean wins then, via mind rape no expression

Entity
They all maybe less powerful than Bobby, but he'd have to fight them all at once from different fronts. I think those "nonfactors" as you call them could be quite a problem when combined. Still I think Bobby take this just not easily.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity
They all maybe less powerful than Bobby, but he'd have to fight them all at once from different fronts. I think those "nonfactors" as you call them could be quite a problem when combined. Still I think Bobby take this just not easily.

Or, you know he could just mess with all the water in their body.

Are they gonna combine their powers to fight water vapor?

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Jean wins then, via mind rape no expression

One could just as easily argue that Iceman wins via brain freeze. Their powers work at the same speed, after all.

Oh, and it's still arguable whether telepathy would even affect a disembodied consciousness that is indistinguishable from water in every way, shape, and form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.