Favorite Ultraman Rogues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I have found out that I am not the only Ultrafan here! There are many more among the forum. So hopefully those who do like the smash hit saga will give off their opinions.
There have been over 250 Ultraman enemies so far. Heck, there is even a top ten greatest list for those few great ones that have become major villains. As said by BBC's Japanorama(the culture searcher for anything Japan has to offer), "The Ultramen have one of the best villain galleries you could ever get." So, which of these are your favorites? Please, guys like KingofKINGS and Mystiquelynx, DO NOT POST. This is for Ultrafans. I'll go first with my list(in no order).

Zetton(Ultraman)
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/Ultrafan/Z-ton.jpg
This guy is total badass. He had no remorse or care for what he did. All he wanted to do was to murder any Ultraman that came by. He was the perfect Ultraman counterweapon. On the list of Ultraman villains, he was #2. Very powerful, very badass, and very evil.

Gudon(Mebius)
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2091/gudondd8.jpg
Great design, and totally rocking attitude. Most monsters are just wild or misunderstood, but Gudon? All he wants to do is kill and destroy. And man, he makes it look good. His battle with Mebius was one of the best Ultraman fights ever filmed.

More to come.

Ultraman Baltan
Mephilas Seijin
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9834/mephilas0zl.jpg
The "other" Ultraman, Mephilas only came to earth to save his people, but had to make sacrifices in order to do so. His justifiable yet questionable methods made him more than just another villain. He stood out as a powerful and brilliant enemy for the red and silver giant. Sadly, he came back in the Taro series, only to be a weak and sniveling coward that was pure evil. Sad fate. He was so amazing in the original Ultraman series.

=Tired Hiker=
The first one should be called 'Pancake Titz', he's got my vote!

Thorinn
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
The first one should be called 'Pancake Titz', he's got my vote! hysterical2

Ultraman Baltan
Redking(Max)
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1204/redking8ct.jpg
Total badass villain, Redking in the Max series was, while goofy, a very powerful monster with great attitude. Cocky, mean, and loves to pick on weaker beasts, Redking is the ultimate monster bully. Redking was awesome in the original series, but he was even better here.

Ultraman Baltan
The first one should be called 'Pancake Titz', he's got my vote!

I just asked you all to not post if you are going to bash it. Of all of the people, I thought you would be someone not to do it. I guess times change.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I just asked you all to not post if you are going to bash it. Of all of the people, I thought you would be someone not to do it. I guess times change.

I wasn't bashing. I merely suggested that he or she should be called pancake titz, the fact that you took it as bashing really surprizes me. I thought you had a sense of humor. Just because I'm having a little fun and pointing out that his titz look like pancakes doesn't mean I'm putting anyone down. I'm really surprized with you, I guess times have changed.

Ultraman Baltan
Knackle Seijin(Jack)
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5557/knuckle9rz.jpg
Great villain. While he looks bad at first, once you see him in action, you think of it much differently. And while he looks odd here, his brand new design in Mebius is a HUGE revamp, and one of the best Seijin designs you could ever see. He was evil and ingenious, and had enough skill to make Captain America look bad. No hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, Tsubuyah, or any other, would want to mess with him. You just wanted to see more.

Ultraman Baltan
I wasn't bashing. I merely suggested that he or she should be called pancake titz, the fact that you took it as bashing really surprizes me. I thought you had a sense of humor. Just because I'm having a little fun and pointing out that his titz look like pancakes doesn't mean I'm putting anyone down. I'm really surprized with you, I guess times have changed.

They have. It definately sounds insulting from my angle.

=Tired Hiker=
Knackle Seijin(Jack)
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5557/knuckle9rz.jpg
Great villain. While he looks bad at first, once you see him in action, you think of it much differently. And while he looks odd here, his brand new design in Mebius is a HUGE revamp, and one of the best Seijin designs you could ever see. He was evil and ingenious, and had enough skill to make Captain America look bad. No hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, Tsubuyah, or any other, would want to mess with him. You just wanted to see more. How do you know that no hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, etc. would want to mess with him? confused

=Tired Hiker=
They have. It definately sounds insulting from my angle.

Well, do his titz not look like pancakes? Tell me.

Ultraman Baltan
Regulon Seijin
http://www.geocities.com/godzillauniverse/Regulan.jpg
Cowardly, cruel, and pure evil, Regulon was a villain's villain. He loved chaos and torture, and would do whatever it took to kill. Awesome foe, and great design.

Ultraman Baltan
Well, do his titz not look like pancakes? Tell me.

No, they do not.

Ultraman Baltan
How do you know that no hero, whether it be Marvel, DC, etc. would want to mess with him? confused

Because he is like a mix of Dr. Doom, Nefarious, Kang, and others.

=Tired Hiker=
Because he is like a mix of Dr. Doom, Nefarious, Kang, and others.

Still, I think Darkside could take him. erm

Ultraman Baltan
Sukuna Oni(Tiga)
http://www.geocities.com/godzillauniverse/SUKUNA.jpg
I don't know why, but his design and fighting methods are just so friggin' cool! He had an awesome battle with Tiga and showed off some absolutely incredible sword skills. Too bad he only showed up once. sad

Ultraman Baltan
Still, I think Darkside could take him. erm

Well DURR! The guy obliderated a galaxy!

Ultraman Baltan
He would get his ass beat by Judas, though.

=Tired Hiker=
Well DURR! The guy obliderated a galaxy!

Well DURR! You are the one who said no DC, nevermind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Astromons(Taro)
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1918/astromons3kr.jpg
The guy is totally badass. He randomly shows up, kills another monster easily, gives Taro an issue, then blows up. And in that small period of time, Astromons displayed true kickassness.

Ultraman Baltan

In a general term. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kroenen
That last monsters look like a Godzilla rip-off.

Ultraman Baltan
Gazoto(Tiga)
http://www.geocities.com/godzillauniverse/Gazort.jpg
My favorite air-born monster, Gazoto was a great design and incredibly fun to watch in flight. His roar was so unique as well.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Kroenen
That last monsters look like a Godzilla rip-off.

So any monster that has a dinosaur-ish shape looks like Godzilla automatically, despite that he has a hook for one hand, a whip for another, and a flower for a stomache? Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

=Tired Hiker=
So any monster that has a dinosaur-ish shape looks like Godzilla automatically, despite that he has a hook for one hand, a whip for another, and a flower for a stomache? Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A flower for a stomach, that just doesn't sound scary. erm

Kroenen
Astromons(Taro)
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1918/astromons3kr.jpg
The guy is totally badass. He randomly shows up, kills another monster easily, gives Taro an issue, then blows up. And in that small period of time, Astromons displayed true kickassness. \

Rip-off of Gigan

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
hysterical2

Ultraman Baltan
A flower for a stomach, that just doesn't sound scary. erm

Scary? No. Badass? Yes. You need to have seen him in action to know what I am talking about. He tore through everything in his path, and killed a creature called a Super Monster.

Ultraman Baltan
\

Rip-off of Gigan

He came before Gigan. laughing

Kroenen
\

Rip-off of Gigan

Ultraman Baltan
He came before Gigan. laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Scary? No. Badass? Yes. You need to have seen him in action to know what I am talking about. He tore through everything in his path, and killed a creature called a Super Monster.

I would like to see this, can you post the link? confused

Kroenen
Wrong. Gigan appeared in 1972, that rip-off came year after.

Ultraman Baltan
Magma Seijin(Leo)
http://members.fortunecity.com/ultramanarchive/images/001magmaseijin.jpg
Cunning, calm, fantastic fighter, and tough, Magma Seijin was so dangerous that he crippled one of the greatest Ultras of all time: Ultraseven! With the help of his two bio-engineered monsters the Gilas Twins, Magma successfully crippled ultraseven and beat Ultraman Leo in the new Ultraman's first mission on earth. He reeked awesomeness as he made life a living hell for Ultraman Leo, not to mention some of the other Ultramen. He is definately one of my favorites, which is why he's on here, just like the others.

Ultraman Baltan
I would like to see this, can you post the link? confused

I actually looked for one, but I can't.

Kroenen
Ultraman dude, Ultraman is dead. That show is rarely watched now.

Ultraman Baltan
Wrong. Gigan appeared in 1972, that rip-off came year after.

Explain how it is a ripoff. Astromons is a plan-dinosaur thing. Gigan is a metal-bird thing.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman dude, Ultraman is dead. That show is rarely watched now.

His movie was a box office success, and Ultraman Land is still growing strong. Not to mention his toy porfits are strong as well. Dude, I know way more on this than you will ever know. Besides, his show is still getting fine ratings.
Back down now before you sprain your brain.

Kroenen
Both has a hook arm. Both look like. Both have those pointy thing on their head.

And dude.

Don't double-post.

Ultraman Baltan
Both has a hook arm. Both look like. Both have those pointy thing on their head.

And dude.

Don't double-post.

I can double post if I want to. It is apart of this conversation, "dude".
A hook arm and a "pointy thing on their heads" don't make them look similar. They look completely different. If that is your definition of looking alike, then Gamera and Godzilla look alike. I mean, they both are lizards and have sharp teeth, right?

Kroenen
I can double post if I want to. It is apart of this conversation, "dude".
A hook arm and a "pointy thing on their heads" don't make them look similar. They look completely different. If that is your definition of looking alike, then Gamera and Godzilla look alike. I mean, they both are lizards and have sharp teeth, right?

Does Godzilla has a turtle shell? I think not. I still think that guy is rip-off of Gigan. Same figure, same charactestics, and etc.

Also, isn't Double-Posting against teh rules?

Hell, theres even a godzilla rip-off!

Ultraman Baltan
Does Godzilla has a turtle shell? I think not. I still think that guy is rip-off of Gigan. Same figure, same charactestics, and etc.

Since when does Gigan have a flower on his chest? Or two eyes? Or a whip? Or organic skin? Or a dinosaur maw? Or a nose horn? Or a round, chubbyish figure?
Just because they have two similar body parts means that they are automatically ripoffs? So then Zoffy is a ripoff of Ultraman? So all of the the Ultramen are ripping off one another? So Battra is a ripoff of Mothra? So Sabertooth is a ripoff of Wolverine?

Ultraman Baltan
Dorako(Ultraman)
http://www.ccp.jp/muho/img/vol3_dorako/dorako_r2_c2.jpg
I don't know why, but he is really cool. Neat design, nice roar, awesome bloodlust. Perfect rival for the cocky Redking. Too bad he never fought Ultraman.

Ultraman Baltan
Remember, these are not in order. They are all my favorites.

Kroenen
Since when does Gigan have a flower on his chest? Or two eyes? Or a whip? Or organic skin? Or a dinosaur maw? Or a nose horn? Or a round, chubbyish figure?
Just because they have two similar body parts means that they are automatically ripoffs? So then Zoffy is a ripoff of Ultraman? So all of the the Ultramen are ripping off one another? So Battra is a ripoff of Mothra? So Sabertooth is a ripoff of Wolverine?

Thought Gigan had organic skin. And yes, Gigan is chubbiyish.

Also, watch some episodes of Ultraman. Theres a huge rip-off of Godzilla. Hell its the same except for its a mane or something.

1) Sabertooth and Wolverine's similarities have explanation.
2) Godzilla Company OWNS Battra AND Mothra.
3) Again stop double-posting!

Ultraman Baltan
Thought Gigan had organic skin. And yes, Gigan is chubbiyish.

Also, watch some episodes of Ultraman. Theres a huge rip-off of Godzilla. Hell its the same except for its a mane or something.

1) Sabertooth and Wolverine's similarities have explanation.
2) Godzilla Company OWNS Battra AND Mothra.
3) Again stop double-posting!

It's called a horribly low budget. The whole budget at the time was spent making the scenery/models, making the uniforms, doing special effects, and creating the perfect Ultraman suit. So one day they borrowed the Godzilla and Baragon suits for a few episodes until they got back up on their feet and revamped the whole series design. So it isn't ripoff. If Battra isn't a ripoff of Mothra, Jiras isn't a ripoff of Godzilla.

1) So does Astromons: HE'S NOT THE SAME!
2) And Tsubuya had rights to Toho's invatory.
3) Make me.

Kroenen
It's called a horribly low budget. The whole budget at the time was spent making the scenery/models, making the uniforms, doing special effects, and creating the perfect Ultraman suit. So one day they borrowed the Godzilla and Baragon suits for a few episodes until they got back up on their feet and revamped the whole series design. So it isn't ripoff. If Battra isn't a ripoff of Mothra, Jiras isn't a ripoff of Godzilla.

1) So does Astromons: HE'S NOT THE SAME!
2) And Tsubuya had rights to Toho's invatory.
3) Make me.

Dude, just admit it. Some monsters are rip-off of some monsters. Now a days, EVERYTHING is a rip-off of something. I admit Godzilla had a rip-off monster from Ultraman(*Cough* Jet Jaguar*).

Ultraman Baltan
Dude, just admit it. Some monsters are rip-off of some monsters. Now a days, EVERYTHING is a rip-off of something. I admit Godzilla had a rip-off monster from Ultraman(*Cough* Jet Jaguar*).

All I am proving is that Astromons is a very original monster and has absolutely nothing to do with Gigan.

Kroenen
All I am proving is that Astromons is a very original monster and has absolutely nothing to do with Gigan.

Having a hook for arm, having a pointy thing for an head, having chubby stomach like Gigan, does not him very original.

Ultraman Baltan
Having a hook for arm, having a pointy thing for an arm, having chubby stomach like Gigan, does not him very original.

Holy crap! THAT'S your only argument, isn't it? Astromon's hook arm is completely different! It isn't thick, metal, and curved. It's a hook to snatch stufff and tow it in! The pointy thing looks completely different! Astomons is side rounded, not belly rounded like Gigan! Astromons looks nothing like Gigan! I dare you to go to www.tohokingdom.com/forums and say that he does!

Kroenen
Holy crap! THAT'S your only argument, isn't it? Astromon's hook arm is completely different! It isn't thick, metal, and curved. It's a hook to snatch stufff and tow it in! The pointy thing looks completely different! Astomons is side rounded, not belly rounded like Gigan! Astromons looks nothing like Gigan! I dare you to go to www.tohokingdom.com/forums and say that he does!

Dude...its a just a film. Calm down, I offer you a pot. Just to be 'the man' and 'mature' I say "I got owned, I was wrong, and etc"

Ultraman Baltan

I said HERO, DURR! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Dude...its a just a film. Calm down, I offer you a pot. Just to be 'the man' and 'mature' I say "I got owned, I was wrong, and etc"

I am calm. You don't know someone's stress or feelings through a computer. I am merely showing you that you have no actual basis on something you cannot argue for properly.

Strangelove
Please, guys like KingofKINGS and Mystiquelynx, DO NOT POST. I guess I forgot the part where anybody can post in any thread. Silly thought for me to have, honestly. I don't know where my head's at.

Zetton has pancake titz

KILLA420
what is ultraman?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
I guess I forgot the part where anybody can post in any thread. Silly thought for me to have, honestly. I don't know where my head's at.

Zetton has pancake titz

Then go away until you figure it out. Those aren't "****". Those are actually chest eyes to add onto his already incredible senses, not to mention evaluates the enemy to see what must be done to beat it.

Strangelove
Then go away until you figure it out.sarcasmmmmmmmmmm.....pancakes droolio

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by KILLA420
what is ultraman?

A superhero that has one of the biggest grossing franchises of all time. He set off a series called Tokusatsu. Many companies added to it because of the incredible success of Ultraman, like Spectreman and Silver Kamen. But none have been as big as the character Tsubuya made. Tsubuya made many others heros, but everyone loved Ultraman too much to keep him away. He is now one of the best selling heros ever. He has spawned more than 250 villains and over thirty Ultramen. Huge series. Critically aclaimed many times.

Ultraman Baltan
mmmmmmmmm.....pancakes droolio

Is this suppose to make me mad? I know how much of a dick you are and how you love to hurt my feelings, so I honestly don't care.

KILLA420
wow i'll have to check it out later

Strangelove
Is this suppose to make me mad? I know how much of a dick you are and how you love to hurt my feelings, so I honestly don't care. Why on earth would pancakes make you mad? I was merely expressing my love for pancakes.

And by the way, I don't love to hurt your feelings. You lie doped

Ultraman Baltan
Why on earth would pancakes make you mad? I was merely expressing my love for pancakes.

And by the way, I don't love to hurt your feelings. You lie doped

Then why do you post things all of the time that you know will start flames?

Strangelove
Then why do you post things all of the time that you know will start flames? because you're so cute when you're mad petpet

Kongu Dude
Is this the Comedian Club? laughing

KILLA420
so it seems

Kongu Dude
Indeed. nerd_none

Ultraman Baltan
DURR!

KILLA420
dance

Xirius
When you think about it, isn't Ultraman basically a Dracula rip-off?
I mean they're pretty much identical except for a few very minor details, like Dracula's a vampire and is transylvanian, but there are some real similarities in the shape of their hands that I find just a little too "coincidental"

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Xirius
When you think about it, isn't Ultraman basically a Dracula rip-off?
I mean they're pretty much identical except for a few very minor details, like Dracula's a vampire and is transylvanian, but there are some real similarities in the shape of their hands that I find just a little too "coincidental"

That is the single most wrong thing on KMC. How the hell are they similar?

Xirius
That is the single most wrong thing on KMC. How the hell are they similar?

That depends......who's Ultraman? confused

Ultraman Baltan
Oh! Are you making fun of that guy who said Astromons was a ripoff because he had a claw?

Xirius
Oh! Are you making fun of that guy who said Astromons was a ripoff because he had a claw?

maybe......maybe not.....

Jack of Blades
pssst....yes he does

Ultraman Baltan
That depends......who's Ultraman? confused

http://roshaizulnizam.wordpress.com/files/2006/08/ultraman.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
pssst....yes he does

He looks absolutely nothing like him! I showed pics to a couple of my friends, and they saw nothing identical!

Xirius

Yeah, thats basically Dracula in a shiny suit with a bug-eyed helmet on.....they even have the same number of legs!!

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah, thats basically Dracula in a shiny suit with a bug-eyed helmet on.....they even have the same number of legs!!

laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
This
http://tiku21.hp.infoseek.co.jp/2/03250020.jpg

does not look like

this!
http://www.clubdesmonstres.com/gigan.gif

Jack of Blades
well i dont realy know all the new series and all but here he realy looks like a big nerd

Xirius
This
http://tiku21.hp.infoseek.co.jp/2/03250020.jpg

does not look like

this!
http://www.clubdesmonstres.com/gigan.gif

It actually really does look a lot like it.....

Jack of Blades
there is a resemblence

Ultraman Baltan
I don't see ANY resemblance!

Xirius

http://familyinternet.about.com/library/graphics/dracula.jpg

I think that speaks for itself.....

Ultraman Baltan
http://familyinternet.about.com/library/graphics/dracula.jpg

I think that speaks for itself.....

Ok. The joke was funny at first, but now you are beginning to stretch it too far.

Xirius
Ok. The joke was funny at first, but now you are beginning to stretch it too far.

Im just saying, they're pretty much the same. Who said it was a joke?

BornToRule
It actually really does look a lot like it.....

they look alike besides the colour,and that one has afin on his back

Jack of Blades
both have much silver

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
both have much silver

Astromons doesn't have any silver on.

Ultraman Baltan
Im just saying, they're pretty much the same. Who said it was a joke?

If you actually think they look the same, you fail times ten.

Ultraman Baltan
Besides, Astromons is way cooler than Gigan. Always.

Blanka
how strong are these guys?

Captain REX
I don't think this is in the right section...

Xirius
If you actually think they look the same, you fail times ten.

I dunno, when you think about it, they're really just the same...

Slay
All I remember is this Big Armadillo who destroyed shit. ermm

=Tired Hiker=
This guy owns!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/tryclopsisodeicalicalismishticlnack.jpg

Slay
This guy owns!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/tryclopsisodeicalicalismishticlnack.jpg
laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Blanka
how strong are these guys?

The Ultramen or the villains? If the villains I posted.......

Zetton: Strengthwise, VERY strong. Took hundreds of nukes without flinching. It took an uber, UBER weapon to kill him. And that weapon can never be used again. Powerwise, he could beat Superman. Well, the original Zetton could, anyways. You know how Superman stood on the sun? Zetton's fire blast was calculated as one million(dead serious) times a normal star, which is 1,000 times hotter than the sun. He barrier was impressive, but only seems to work on laser attacks. His durability is amazing. He went through so much and was fine. He is definately a class A teleporter. Whenever he starts teleporting, you can't catch him. He won't stop until he needs to. His lightning blasts were not calculated, but from the look of it, they were very powerful. Blew apart mountains easily. He also learns. If you do something, he calculates how to do it worse. The guy is nearly unstoppable.

Gudon: In the new Ultraman Mebius series(he actually first appeared in Ultraman Jack, but this version is tougher), Gudon lost to Zetton very quickly. Zetton hit him with maybe two or three fire blasts, and he went down. But like I said before, Zetton is on a whole other level. Gudon went to the earth's core, not to mention gave Mebius one of the biggest battles of the hero's career. Very strong, and very vicious. Walked through buildings easily, and even made earthquakes with no effort.

Mephilas: Before his total power-rape in Taro, Mephilas was immensely dangerous. Super strong, super fast, super skilled, and powerful, Mephilas came to a tie with Ultraman, swearing he would return in the future. Said to be one of the most skilled creatures in the universe. Many of his powers worked like magic. Could give almost any hero trouble, and beat most of them hands down. Now if we are talking about him still being 200 feet tall, then almost everyone under celestial is royally screwed.

Redking: In the old series, he was pretty darn strong and killed monsters left and right, but he was torn apart by Ultraman easily. His Max version was as impressive as they get. Chucked around a 60,000 ton monster by its tail and bust through the ground like it was cardboard. One of the strongest creatures you could face. His strength rivals that of GFW Godzilla!

Knackle: Hard to say. His intellect is easily up there with Dr. Doom and Lex Luther, and is way stronger and more skilled. Didn't fight too much, so little feats were shown, but holding his own against Ultraman Jack is already impressive. Black hole creatures got their butts kicked by Jack, yet this guy fought his best and di very well! He actually won his first fight, but that was because of his monster Black King helping him out. And Black King was uber powerful.

Regulon: Meh. Not that powerful. Obviously way above average, but still not that great. One of my favorites, though.

Sukuna Oni: His skill alone could almost match guys like Karate Kid, considering he has fought for almost 10,000 years in his career. His strength is pretty good, but his skill is what makes him a huge threat to almost any hero scaled.

Astromons: Total badass. Gave Taro an issue. At his 200 feet form, he could beat pretty much anyone not cosmic. Scaled, he could still wipe the floor with guys like Ironman and anything lower, not to mention giving Superman a lot of trouble.

Gazoto: Hard to say. Not much fighting ability, but expert arialist. Fast enough to snag Superman. In the air, almost ANYONE is prey. No matter the size.

Magma Seijin: Hmm..... Steel knife, adamantium-ish chain, class A skill, amazing strength, and great intelligance. Once again, top tier.

Dorako: Not that impressive. Always gets killed by some monster or the Science Patrol. A good amount of guys could take him. Never got to fight Ultraman. But if he did, he would get torn apart.

Ultraman Baltan
This guy owns!

laughing out loud

Xirius
The Ultramen or the villains? If the villains I posted.......

Zetton: Strengthwise, VERY strong. Took hundreds of nukes without flinching. It took an uber, UBER weapon to kill him. And that weapon can never be used again. Powerwise, he could beat Superman. Well, the original Zetton could, anyways. You know how Superman stood on the sun? Zetton's fire blast was calculated as one million(dead serious) times a normal star, which is 1,000 times hotter than the sun. He barrier was impressive, but only seems to work on laser attacks. His durability is amazing. He went through so much and was fine. He is definately a class A teleporter. Whenever he starts teleporting, you can't catch him. He won't stop until he needs to. His lightning blasts were not calculated, but from the look of it, they were very powerful. Blew apart mountains easily. He also learns. If you do something, he calculates how to do it worse. The guy is nearly unstoppable.

Gudon: In the new Ultraman Mebius series(he actually first appeared in Ultraman Jack, but this version is tougher), Gudon lost to Zetton very quickly. Zetton hit him with maybe two or three fire blasts, and he went down. But like I said before, Zetton is on a whole other level. Gudon went to the earth's core, not to mention gave Mebius one of the biggest battles of the hero's career. Very strong, and very vicious. Walked through buildings easily, and even made earthquakes with no effort.

Mephilas: Before his total power-rape in Taro, Mephilas was immensely dangerous. Super strong, super fast, super skilled, and powerful, Mephilas came to a tie with Ultraman, swearing he would return in the future. Said to be one of the most skilled creatures in the universe. Many of his powers worked like magic. Could give almost any hero trouble, and beat most of them hands down. Now if we are talking about him still being 200 feet tall, then almost everyone under celestial is royally screwed.

Redking: In the old series, he was pretty darn strong and killed monsters left and right, but he was torn apart by Ultraman easily. His Max version was as impressive as they get. Chucked around a 60,000 ton monster by its tail and bust through the ground like it was cardboard. One of the strongest creatures you could face. His strength rivals that of GFW Godzilla!

Knackle: Hard to say. His intellect is easily up there with Dr. Doom and Lex Luther, and is way stronger and more skilled. Didn't fight too much, so little feats were shown, but holding his own against Ultraman Jack is already impressive. Black hole creatures got their butts kicked by Jack, yet this guy fought his best and di very well! He actually won his first fight, but that was because of his monster Black King helping him out. And Black King was uber powerful.

Regulon: Meh. Not that powerful. Obviously way above average, but still not that great. One of my favorites, though.

Sukuna Oni: His skill alone could almost match guys like Karate Kid, considering he has fought for almost 10,000 years in his career. His strength is pretty good, but his skill is what makes him a huge threat to almost any hero scaled.

Astromons: Total badass. Gave Taro an issue. At his 200 feet form, he could beat pretty much anyone not cosmic. Scaled, he could still wipe the floor with guys like Ironman and anything lower, not to mention giving Superman a lot of trouble.

Gazoto: Hard to say. Not much fighting ability, but expert arialist. Fast enough to snag Superman. In the air, almost ANYONE is prey. No matter the size.

Magma Seijin: Hmm..... Steel knife, adamantium-ish chain, class A skill, amazing strength, and great intelligance. Once again, top tier.

Dorako: Not that impressive. Always gets killed by some monster or the Science Patrol. A good amount of guys could take him. Never got to fight Ultraman. But if he did, he would get torn apart.

Wolverine could kill them all.

At the same time.

Blindfolded.

Ultraman Baltan
Wolverine could kill them all.

At the same time.

Blindfolded.

Please, don't lie to try to fit in. You're bad at it.

Kongu Dude

I wanted the 100 post for no reason. disgust

Xirius

Im not lying to try to fit in. I've been on this forum for a good while and Im already friends with enough people. I just enjoy posting completely ridiculous claims to see the reactions of people who take things seriously that were never in any way meant to be.

Also, Wolverine PWNS!
Once he got vaporised and then healed in two minutes, his claws can cut the sun in half.
Wolverine can touch Mc Hammer.

and other such fanboy claims.....

Kongu Dude
Wolverine is cooler then Ultraman. yes

Slay
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Untrue.

Ultraman will make up a power that can destroy even Wolverine.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Slay
Untrue.

Ultraman will make up a power that can destroy even Wolverine.

I meant on look. smart

Slay
I meant on look. smart
Maybe the sixties Ultraman, but not those new ones. I'm not an expert or anything, but I think he's pretty cool...

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Slay
Maybe the sixties Ultraman, but not those new ones. I'm not an expert or anything, but I think he's pretty cool...
Maybe so. hmm

Ultraman Baltan
Im not lying to try to fit in. I've been on this forum for a good while and Im already friends with enough people. I just enjoy posting completely ridiculous claims to see the reactions of people who take things seriously that were never in any way meant to be.

Also, Wolverine PWNS!
Once he got vaporised and then healed in two minutes, his claws can cut the sun in half.
Wolverine can touch Mc Hammer.

and other such fanboy claims.....

So you are an unfunny Kongu Dude?

Ultraman Baltan
I meant on look. smart

No. The original Ultraman looked great. Suit A is the one you mean. It was pretty ugly. Suit B was good. Suit C was a fantastic piece of work.

Ultraman Baltan

Very untrue.
Ultraman kicks serious ass.

Ultraman Baltan
I wanted the 100 post for no reason. disgust

100 posts? Hot damn! This thing is going far!

Strangelove
100 posts? Hot damn! This thing is going far! How this lasted this long in the wrong forum, I shall never fathom

Ultraman Baltan
How this lasted this long in the wrong forum, I shall never fathom

Because it turns out there are more Ultrafans here than you thought.

Strangelove
Because it turns out there are more Ultrafans here than you thought. No, I mean it's lasted so long without a mod moving it

Ultraman Baltan
No, I mean it's lasted so long without a mod moving it

I don't know, but as long as it is becoming very long, I don't mind.

Ultraman Baltan
Dude! I just rewatched episode 11, and it turns out there are two baddies in there: Giango(stone beast) and a robber! And guess what? The robber is awesome! He steals this stone that turns into whatever you want by wishing it in a brilliant manor(I don't feel like explaining it) and goes to a hotel. When he gets there, he realizes he can have whatever he wants. Even infinite cash! But guess what he decides to do? He decides to be a total dick and scare everyone at the hotel. And how does he do it? By making the creepiest, oddest, most destructive monster he could make(Giango) and releases it on the hotel to ruin everyone's day! BRILLIANT! He doesn't want to get rich! He wants to make everyone miserable! And how could he extend that? By making it grow to 200 feet tall, that's how! And with Giango still in the building, he destroys the hotel with the robber in it! The only way to get rid of anything wished is by thinking about something else, and the guy is in the hospital unconsious, so that means Giango runs around and kills people until he wakes up! Brilliant! Too bad Giango is immensely incompitent, otherwise more stuff would have been destroyed. Still, tossing around buldings(literally) and brawling(and getting his ass handed to him) with Ultraman is more than enough of a days work until the robber woke up and thought about something else. Either way, kick ass robber! All he wanted to do is ruin people's lives. That is so freakin' genious!

KILLA420
I don't know, but as long as it is becoming very long, I don't mind.

so it seems that the ultraman fanatics push this thread right along, and that also includes strangelove as a fan, since his IS posting in this thread

Kroenen
Dude! I just rewatched episode 11, and it turns out there are two baddies in there: Giango(stone beast) and a robber! And guess what? The robber is awesome! He steals this stone that turns into whatever you want by wishing it in a brilliant manor(I don't feel like explaining it) and goes to a hotel. When he gets there, he realizes he can have whatever he wants. Even infinite cash! But guess what he decides to do? He decides to be a total dick and scare everyone at the hotel. And how does he do it? By making the creepiest, oddest, most destructive monster he could make(Giango) and releases it on the hotel to ruin everyone's day! BRILLIANT! He doesn't want to get rich! He wants to make everyone miserable! And how could he extend that? By making it grow to 200 feet tall, that's how! And with Giango still in the building, he destroys the hotel with the robber in it! The only way to get rid of anything wished is by thinking about something else, and the guy is in the hospital unconsious, so that means Giango runs around and kills people until he wakes up! Brilliant! Too bad Giango is immensely incompitent, otherwise more stuff would have been destroyed. Still, tossing around buldings(literally) and brawling(and getting his ass handed to him) with Ultraman is more than enough of a days work until the robber woke up and thought about something else. Either way, kick ass robber! All he wanted to do is ruin people's lives. That is so freakin' genious!

That sounds like Power Rangers..

Ultraman Baltan
That sounds like Power Rangers..

You are such a moron. You truly, honestly, are. Since when did the robber wear a hat and screamed "Make my monster grow!", huh? You tell me. He just felt like being a dick and decided to use a mystical orb he cleverly stole. It's really not that hard to understand.

Kroenen
You are such a moron. You truly, honestly, are. Since when did the robber wear a hat and screamed "Make my monster grow!", huh? You tell me. He just felt like being a dick and decided to use a mystical orb he cleverly stole. It's really not that hard to understand.

In some Power Ranger series. And thank you.

P.S How do feeling like a dick and ruining people's lives make you a genious?

P.S.S Godzilla would PWN Red King

Ultraman Baltan
In some Power Ranger series. And thank you.

P.S How do feeling like a dick and ruining people's lives make you a genious?

P.S.S Godzilla would PWN Red King

That makes no sense. Go get a brain.

Because he could have anything he wanted, but decided to be a dick instead. BRILLIANT!

PWN? No. Win? Pretty sure.

Strangelove
Originally posted by KILLA420
so it seems that the ultraman fanatics push this thread right along, and that also includes strangelove as a fan, since his IS posting in this thread I am most definitely not an ultraman fan

Kroenen
That makes no sense. Go get a brain.

Because he could have anything he wanted, but decided to be a dick instead. BRILLIANT!

PWN? No. Win? Pretty sure.

That ain't brilliant. Thats called 'stupidity'.

Ultraman Baltan
Which is how everyone sums you up.

Ultraman Baltan
I am most definitely not an ultraman fan

True that. He's an Ultraman lover.

Kroenen
Ugh, why people double-post these days? Triple post for Ultraman Balton. Tell me UB, how is being a dick and ruining people's live and not getting everything he/she wants, a genius?

Ultraman Baltan
Because it shows that he is a true villain. He mislead everyone into believing he just wanted some money and items, but all he wanted was just to be evil! Outsmarted the viewer and the people looking for any increase in money in someone's account to find the culprit.

Noob_Krueger
Because it shows that he is a true villain. He mislead everyone into believing he just wanted some money and items, but all he wanted was just to be evil! Outsmarted the viewer and the people looking for any increase in money in someone's account to find the culprit.

Oh noes that is so brillant!!! A TRUE Villian is actually smart. That guy isn't. By the way, that 'plan' he made, a 7 year old with a down syndrome can make it up too.

TheKingofKINGS!
The fact that Ultraman even exists is a kick in the nads to intelligence.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Noob_Krueger
Oh noes that is so brillant!!! A TRUE Villian is actually smart. That guy isn't. By the way, that 'plan' he made, a 7 year old with a down syndrome can make it up too.

Exactly! It is so stupid and random, that it's just so funny! And it's so funny, it's brilliant!

If you want a REAL plan, you will have to look at seijin/actual villains like Yapool or Knackle.

Knackle bioengineered a super monster named Black King. He then took the guise of a scientist who was connected to everything in the Japanese government. This way, his plan would go through swimmingly. Then, he released Black King to a city and the a certain spot calculated. Ultraman Jack, the current Ultraman at the time, battled Black King. But since Black King was created specifically to be the strongest of Jack's enemies, Jack was having a tough time. Then, Knackle finds and distrupts any possible signals to other Ultramen, making Jack a sitting duck. Finally, Knackle came in to join the fight in the warzone. With his brilliant plan in action, Knackle eventually KILLED Jack, now controlling everything there, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. To make it all so sweet, he brought down too large ships lagging around a large crystal cross. Tying Jack up to the cross beaten and torn apart, Knackle tugged the hero back to his home planet to prove himself as the ultimate warrior killer.

Noob_Krueger
Exactly! It is so stupid and random, that it's just so funny! And it's so funny, it's brilliant!

If you want a REAL plan, you will have to look at seijin/actual villains like Yapool or Knackle.

Knackle bioengineered a super monster named Black King. He then took the guise of a scientist who was connected to everything in the Japanese government. This way, his plan would go through swimmingly. Then, he released Black King to a city and the a certain spot calculated. Ultraman Jack, the current Ultraman at the time, battled Black King. But since Black King was created specifically to be the strongest of Jack's enemies, Jack was having a tough time. Then, Knackle finds and distrupts any possible signals to other Ultramen, making Jack a sitting duck. Finally, Knackle came in to join the fight in the warzone. With his brilliant plan in action, Knackle eventually KILLED Jack, now controlling everything there, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. To make it all so sweet, he brought down too large ships lagging around a large crystal cross. Tying Jack up to the cross beaten and torn apart, Knackle tugged the hero back to his home planet to prove himself as the ultimate warrior killer.

No...

But Knackle, what you described, hes pretty brillant.

And second, Ultraman 'Jack'? NO. Just NO.

Ultraman Baltan
No...

But Knackle, what you described, hes pretty brillant.

And second, Ultraman 'Jack'? NO. Just NO.

Jack's name is merely one reason why he is one of my least favorite Ultramen. His original names were Shin Ultra and Ultraman Shin. Shin means "New and fresh".
And yeah, Knackle is incredibly brilliant.
Oh! I forgot the beginning part of his plan. He reanimated two major Jack monsters so he could see more of the fighting styles of Jack and the MAT(some future patrol system that spawned off of the original Science Patrol).

Ultraman Baltan
There are many INCREDIBLY brilliant Ultraman foes. Baltan Seijin(almost any version), Zarab Seijin, Zetton Seijin, Yapool, Guts Seijin, Magma Seijin, Knuckle/Knackle Seijin, Mephilas Seijin, The Kilee, and many others.

Noob_Krueger
Jack's name is merely one reason why he is one of my least favorite Ultramen. His original names were Shin Ultra and Ultraman Shin. Shin means "New and fresh".
And yeah, Knackle is incredibly brilliant.
Oh! I forgot the beginning part of his plan. He reanimated two major Jack monsters so he could see more of the fighting styles of Jack and the MAT(some future patrol system that spawned off of the original Science Patrol).

How was 'Jack' new and fresh?

That was brillant also. Can you tell me in your opinion which is the most incredible brillant monster? I used to watch Ultraman WAYYYYYYY back then.

Ultraman Baltan
How was 'Jack' new and fresh?

That was brillant also. Can you tell me in your opinion which is the most incredible brillant monster? I used to watch Ultraman WAYYYYYYY back then.

Jack was just a random name given to him later. No actual reason why.
I don't fully understand your question. Incredible brilliant? Please specify.

Noob_Krueger
Jack was just a random name given to him later. No actual reason why.
I don't fully understand your question. Incredible brilliant? Please specify.

As in 'The Most Smartest'.

Ultraman Baltan
That's pretty hard to say. I know that the ones at least near the top are Knackle Seijin, Yapool, Magma Seijin, Zetton Seijin, and the Baltans.

Xirius
So you are an unfunny Kongu Dude?

If you say so, I mean you have known me for the entire handful of my posts on this thread. I dont really know Kongu Dude, so I couldnt offer an opinion on that, but I take it you meant it as some kind of insult? Thats kind of the whole "taking things seriously that were never meant to be serious" thing I was talking about.

Oh, and for the record, I wasn't trying to be funny, I just enjoyed the way you kept taking people's comments so seriously as if they were blaspheming against you or something.
You shouldnt take stuff so seriously smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.