Darth Vader (RODV) runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
RODV Vader has two days to rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) 3 Gammoreans
2) Ki-Adi-Mundi
3) Agen Kolar
4) Kit Fisto
5) Asajj Ventress
6) CW General Grievous (no Force attacks)
7) ROTS Yoda
8) Marka Ragnos, DE Sidious, and Naga Sadow

Blax X
no expression

I'm just wondering...are you high?

What the f*ck is up with number 8? Even NJO Luke would be hard pressed to beat Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, and DE SIDEOUS at the same time by himself.

Vader DEFINANTLY loses at 8, even if he somehow manages to get past Yoda...

Blue_Hefner
4, remember he had a hard time even beating average Jedi. i doubt he could take Kit.

jollyjim311
By the end of the book, he has become more agile then when he first got the suit, and has shown a far better force connection, and skill with that connection than Kit has (crushing all the supplies in ROTS, throwing his lightsaber a far distance using the force to guide it, even when a Jedi was hopelessly trying to interfere, and ripping apart pieces of trees unaffected by blaster fire, among many more). He might be able to squeeze by Asajj, if he hasn't accumulated any injuries.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Blax X
no expression

I'm just wondering...are you high?

What the f*ck is up with number 8? Even NJO Luke would be hard pressed to beat Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, and DE SIDEOUS at the same time by himself.

Vader DEFINANTLY loses at 8, even if he somehow manages to get past Yoda... you need to chill.. i was only joking. besides you can't expect the guy to pass teh whole gauntlet.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by General Kon-El
RODV Vader has two days to rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) 3 Gammoreans
2) Ki-Adi-Mundi
3) Agen Kolar
4) Kit Fisto
5) Asajj Ventress
6) CW General Grievous (no Force attacks)
7) ROTS Yoda
8) Marka Ragnos, DE Sidious, and Naga Sadow

I don't think Vader is use to the suit and the machines yet to really be able to fight at his best. I'm sure Vader had to train and practice fighting differently because he wouldn't be able to fight like he use to so Vader will go down at 5.

Swirly Girl
In all fairness, Ventress should give him hell for leather. Whilst Vader did adjust to his new circumstances towards the end of the book, Ventress' natural grace and agility will probably confound him to no end in a straight out melee fight.

In terms of force power, I don't him being able to just K.O her or any other of the combantants in the gauntlet (Gamorreans aside) with the force.

The only certain is that he'll get wasted at eight.

General G
I would say he either loses at Asajj or Grievous, just because Grievous is so damn fast, and Vader gets no force, so in my opinion, he gets owned there. I know he gets used to his suit and what not, but he would still be slow, and Grievous is fast as hell, so I would say he goes down at either number 5 or definately number 6.

Don't say it's just "Grievous fanboy" or "major fanboyism" or whatever else you can think of, Grievous was able to take out a bunch of jedi masters and wound Aayla and Ki-Adi, so yeah, he definately fails at him.

darthsith19
Vader at the beginning of the book almost lost to an avg. jedi Master so Ki-Adi would take him. By the end he still has trouble defeating a Jedi Master who has good saber skills but weak Force Skills (Roan Shryne) and Mundi's definately about Roan, so he might take Vader, if not then Kit does.

Darth Sexiest
Hmmm...Got the book a week ago, haven't had time to finish it yet.

I'd say he get's stopped at 7 mabye?

Yoda would hack him to shreds I think...

Darth Subjekt
if no fore attacks against GG then GG beats him...as much as it pains me.

Kadesh
Well note that in the purge it was only like what? 2-3 weeks after ROTS and already he recovered and fights powerful taking down 4 masters easily

Darth Subjekt
but no force powers against CW GG....he'd lose. this is ONE time when speed would play a huge factor. he might take a hand or two like OB1, but he'd end up losing...like OB1 would have had he not had that blaster.

Council#13
I doubt that he could take on Ki-Adi-Mundi in just plain lightsaber combat. If he does, he'll definately go down (without a doubt) at Assaj. It depends really on the location. He only beat Roan Shryne because he threw the planks at him.

Darth Sexiest
GRRR..dun ruin the book for me...too many spoilers... wacko

Darth Sexiest
I think Vader might have enough technique to survive GG.
Yoda would demolish him for sure though...

General G
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
if no fore attacks against GG then GG beats him...as much as it pains me.

As much as it thrills me big grin stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Vader vs CW GG w/ no force is overkill. Vader is owned their my friend.

Gideon
He gets to eight, and either:

a.) Obliterates them with his massive command of the Force.

b.) Makes them listen to Guns N Roses repeatedly - thus forcing them to commit gruesome suicides. Particularly "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" (the crappiest song in rock history, bar none).

He then conquers the galaxy. no expression

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Gideon
He gets to eight, and either:

a.) Obliterates them with his massive command of the Force.

b.) Makes them listen to Guns N Roses repeatedly - thus forcing them to commit gruesome suicides. Particularly "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" (the crappiest song in rock history, bar none).

He then conquers the galaxy. no expression How does he get past GG w/ no force? confused

braz
Vader loses at GG. good gauntlet tho. smile

Darth Martin
yes

Faunus
If he beats Ki-Adi, and somehow manages to scrape past Fisto, Ventress decimates him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.