something i just noticed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
i was just listening to the wizard of oz, now think of davvy jones singing this

I'd be friends with the sparrows (jack)
and the boy who shoots the arrows (will aka legolas, or paris)
if i only had a heart...

im sorry, but i can't be the only person who finds that extremely funny?

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

tOtally!

i can only imagine... laughing

LovelyOne
LMFAO...funny stuff..and oddly rings true to DMC

johnnyforever
laughing haha!....freaky.... blink

Swann&Sparrow
I do see the connection. Let me try and draw the lines between the dots.

Jack - He's looking for a heart. Right? All his life he's been alittle ridged, and notwithstanding his love for the Pearl, he needs real love. Perhaps the love of a woman.

Will - I think he's looking for courage. He was a gentle blacksmith and he wasn't outspoken, he was shy. He needed that moral boost to speak up and let his message be heard.

Norrington - I think Norry is looking for his soul, a way to feel. It's been along while since I've last watch The Wizard Of Oz so I don't remember all the characters.

Elizabeth - I'm not quite sure, she could be Dorathy, but it's been awhile so I don't think I remember enough to say.

Well, maybe. I dunno, but I could be all wrong.

willofthewisp
Oh, swann! You beat me to it! I was going to give Will the role of the Lion, too.

Tortuga is kind of a backwards Emerald City. Gibbs is kind of the wizard in a way too because he always has these answers, but has been a reactionary character than a proactive one so far.

Heart: Jack, I agree with you there. Norrington also needs to find his heart.
Courage: Will.
Brain: hmm, tough one. I think Norrington has a brain. All I can think of is Pintel and Ragetti

Witch: Barbossa, hands down.

Davy Jones reminds me more of the prison guards at the witch's castle with the tall black hats that do that "o-we-o" song and march. evil face

PirateDiva
LOL...that was really funny!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.