Colossus versus Ironman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Just a regular, old fashioned brawl between the two Marvel men of steel.
This started the night before, Tony got really drunk and insulted Colossus' mom.

This morning:
C: "Hey Tony, without all your guns and toys, you're just a little weak man in a stupid costume."
IM: "Hmmm, you really think that huh? I've been meaning to test out the limits of my suit in H2H situations, but haven't found a good practice dummy yet. Guess you'll do."
C: "Good, little man. At least you ain't a coward, pretty dumb though. Hopefully you've got insurance on that silly armor."
IM: *Muttering to himself* "Hopefully you've got insurance for that ugly face of yours"

The battle will start in the afternoon. This will be H2H fight only so IM won't be allowed to fly or use any weapons.

Who will win?

snoopdogg
Is Tony know for h2h fighting? I don't think he is. But I think Colossus can beat him down. He's stronger than IM as IM is still CL 90 according to the Civil War files. I don't know what kind of Iron Tony uses in his suit but I know it's not adamantium and Colossus is far stronger than ordinary steel so I think Colossus would be more durable.

I'd say Colossus pulls off a h2h battle.

Tshern
Extremis suit makes Stark a lot faster than Colossus, grants him a healing factor and all that. He also has been trained by Captain America...

snoopdogg
Is this Extremis suit?

Tshern
A good question. Well, you still had very good points in your first post, Colossus has a good chance of winning here.

Juntai
lol, it's funny how much like old John Henry Irons vs his current version this is.

jollyjim311
Anyone drunk enough to insult Colossus' mom would still have a hangover in the afternoon. That accounted for, I'd say Colossus.

masterbruce
It's Ironman with extremis suit.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Anyone drunk enough to insult Colossus' mom would still have a hangover in the afternoon. That accounted for, I'd say Colossus. Especially since his mother is dead.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by masterbruce
It's Ironman with extremis suit. That complicates things.

Innerhype
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That complicates things.

Indeed.

That turns this into a rather easy hands-down win for Iron Man

DarkCrawler
Extremis Iron Man should be too fast for Colossus...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Anyone drunk enough to insult Colossus' mom would still have a hangover in the afternoon. That accounted for, I'd say Colossus.

eek! laughing laughing laughing thumb up

Soljer
I'm not sure.

Colossus is stronger and more durable.

Iron Man has much faster reactions.

erm.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not sure.

Colossus is stronger and more durable.

Iron Man has much faster reactions.

erm.

key word recations
i wouldent be so quick to give IM the win here (not you)

Grimm22
Tony is WAY too fast for Colossus

IM ftw wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.